PDA

View Full Version : 1993 Mustang 5.0 LX Convertible

harryo
10-12-2007, 02:02 PM
These 5.0L Mustangs were the most popular car of the 80’s and early 90’s. Most of them by now have been hacked up, raced out, and just trashed. To find one of these completely stock and mature adult owned is like finding a needle in a haystack. Well, you just found that needle. I have owned this LX Convertible since 1994 when I bought it with only 15,000 miles on it at the Ford dealer. It has been kept in a garage and was well cared for. The oil has been change every 3,000 miles. The Fox body Mustangs are the next rising collectable and this is the right car to invest in. If you are looking for a clean, original untouched 5.0L Mustang, you need to buy this car!

The car has new paint original color , less than two years old. The body is straight and rust free, but a couple of small spots in the paint are starting to show bubbling. Because of the new paint these areas should be easy to repair before they turn into a problem. She is accident free and ding free. No major chips or scratches either. The trim is still black and not faded. The original 16” wheels are clean and have no curb rash. The black convertible roof is tired and will need to be replaced ( no leaks yet). The original boot cover is also included and is in new condition. The original cloth interior is still in very clean shape. The dash has no cracks or warpage. The center console is also in mint condition. The inside of the trunk is also clean with the original trunk carpet and boot case.

Here is a list of options and features:
302/225hp engine
5 speed manual Transmission (Only 10,000 miles on new clutch)
Power Steering and Brakes
Air Conditioning
Factory Dolby AM/FM/with CD player
Power Windows
Power Locks
Power Mirrors
Power Trunk Release
Cruise Control
Power Convertible Top
Vanity Mirrors
Recent Tires with lots of tread left
Cloth Interior
She runs and drives EXCELLENT. It still feels like a new car and drives just as nice. Power is right there when you need it. The suspension rides great. The steering and brakes work, as they should. Everything works, as it should.

Over all, this is an untouched super nice 5.0L LX Convertible. This is a perfect car to go into a Mustang collection. It would be a shame to modify this car and ruin its pampered history. All of this said I still love my Marauder best. $5,900 but bring all reasonable offers, winter is coming. Call 630-830-5877 for more information.

Raudermaster
10-12-2007, 02:45 PM
Nice lookin' fox. How many miles are on it?

offroadkarter
10-12-2007, 03:13 PM
Beautiful car, hope it goes to a good home :)

harryo
10-12-2007, 04:20 PM
The car has an 140,000 easy miles

Raudermaster
10-18-2007, 06:01 PM
Wow, that's a lot of $cha cha for a fox with 140k. Guy up the street from me is selling a '91 Notchback (my FAV style) with 41k on it, 5 spd, and FRPP duals and the rest is stock for $4k. I couldn't swing another car right now though.