PDA

View Full Version : National Marauder Roundup - UPDATE!

Logan
07-25-2003, 08:09 AM
Just an quick update to everyone...

The Roundup is well on track and is shaping up to be an incredible event. If you're on the fence on driving to Texas, get off it and come on down, we promise one heck of a time!! You can register HERE (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/nats.php)

We've finished nailing down all our corporate sponsorships for the event and there's plenty of them!!

Some of the major sponsors include, in no particular order, Ford - Lincoln/Mercury Division, Reinhart Automotive, Trilogy Motorsports, Fun Ford Events, and a host of others.

Currently over 45 Marauders are scheduled to be there with over 80 people. We're getting a huge tent covered area (30' by 60' I believe) to keep us all in the shade, but bring your sun block, Texas rays can be lethal!!

Stay tuned on or about August 1st, 2003 for an official event schedule, Sponsor list, prize & giveaway listings (Which is shaping out to be a huge amount of stuff!!)

I'm VERY excited how well this is shaping up, thanks to the huge effort put forth from Bob Mathis!!

MM03MOK
07-25-2003, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Logan
thanks to the huge effort put forth from Bob Mathis!! Thank you, Bob, for taking a lead in helping to organize this wonderful event for Marauder Owners. It will be an event to remember. Y'all better come!!!!

Bigdogjim
07-25-2003, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by MM03MOK
Thank you, Bob, for taking a lead in helping to organize this wonderful event for Marauder Owners. It will be an event to remember. Y'all better come!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^What she said^^^^^^^^^^^^^

cruzer
07-26-2003, 08:35 PM
Thanks, Logan and Bob--this is GREAT !!!!!
O K all you Texas Marauder owners, step up and be counted---REGISTER !!!!!! We are the host group, so make everyone welcome. We will be needing volunteers to pick MM owners up at the airports and take them to Ennis--this takes scheduling--let me know at N.Texas Marauder site, Thanks , Maury

martyo
07-27-2003, 04:53 PM
Yeeeehaaaaaah!

Zack
07-27-2003, 07:03 PM
Does anyone have an hour schedule of the event yet?

TAF
07-27-2003, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Zack
Does anyone have an hour schedule of the event yet?

I believe Bob Mathis will be finalizing itineraries in the next 3-4 weeks (if not sooner).