PDA

View Full Version : Wanted MM in DC, VA, MD.............

bigwillpk
10-25-2007, 06:01 AM
Im looking for a MM in the DC, VA, Maryland region; although, for the right price I will be willing to travel. Im not trying to pay anything insane and I would like the vechile to have no more then 65'000 mi on it.

Thank You

Tom Doan
10-25-2007, 06:28 AM
Mine is always for sale, 28k miles, 70k invested so far. Tom

MarauderSM
10-25-2007, 12:34 PM
Tom what did you do to invest 70k?

ctrlraven
10-25-2007, 01:09 PM
Real 03/04 Cobra Terminator motor swap, I'm sure he will chime in with the rest of the details. Very sick car though!
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a164/ctrlraven/MMV%20Car%20Show%20Picnic/DSCF0857Small.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a164/ctrlraven/MMV%20Car%20Show%20Picnic/DSCF0858Small.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a164/ctrlraven/mustang%20and%20marauder%20mee t/carshow3.jpg

merc
10-25-2007, 01:35 PM
Mine is always for sale, 28k miles, 70k invested so far. Tom

Holy Moly :shake: They don't have a KBB price for your car.

Tom Doan
10-26-2007, 05:12 AM
Oh I've blown over 90k but I can't charge mistakes, towing,stupid ideas, blown engines, beer, aspirin etc .Tom

bigwillpk
10-26-2007, 03:39 PM
back on topic.......... anybody

cyclopsram
10-26-2007, 04:09 PM
www.autotrader.com see em all..

2ndMDRebel
10-26-2007, 06:43 PM
How about a mid-11 second 500rwhp Crown Vic Sport? Available now, and for a ton less than $70k...

ctrlraven
10-26-2007, 08:36 PM
How about a mid-11 second 500rwhp Crown Vic Sport? Available now, and for a ton less than $70k...

You can't sell your car it is BADAZZ!

ITLRUN
10-27-2007, 04:36 PM
Hey bigwill; I have an 03 Black, mint just turned 50K. Worth looking at, there is a description in the cars for sale section, right above this section. there are pics of it on www.cvmusclecars.com (http://www.cvmusclecars.com) under ITLRUN. Go to General Pictures section, top left ITLRUN and click on it. You'll see a full size picture of the car. The car is listed for $16,500.00 but there is a lot that goes with it. It is also listed on AutoTrader.com w/18 pics. that you can enlarge to what size you want. The price is negotiable. You can email me at (Miked1955@comcast.net) or call at (508-672-8562) ask for Mike. The car is located in Fall River, Ma. You won't find one better for the money, and you can drive this car anywhere. Check it out, before you contact me and you will agree there's no disappointments!! ITLRUN. The reason you don't see any pics on this site, is because it keeps coming up file size too large.

ITLRUN
11-06-2007, 06:39 AM
HEY Bigwillpk; I have a REAL NICE, 300A for sale. I've reduced the price on this car because the vehicle I had built for my disabled condition, is completed, and for the price you would be foolish to pass it up, that is if you are really looking for a nice Marauder. Everything included, SCT XCal-2, SCT Advantage 3 dealer custom tuning software, and Ford Motor Company Service Manual Data DVD, plus a full tank of gas. I told you about this car before ,but didn't have pictures posted. Go to members galleries, click I for ITLRUN, than click on ITLRUN. You'll find two pages, there are some other pictures because I had to see if the site would upload the pictures, I'm asking $17,000.00, and you won't be disappointed GUARANTEED! I have to make room in my garage, and don't have much time. You can get in this car and drive it anywhere, it just hit 50k on mileage, and runs like new. Also go to main category, and click on pics from ITLRUN. There's one picture there that shows a good shot of my spine with some interesting hardware, then you'll understand my disability. You won't find one better, especially for the price, and I can work with you a little there. Don't let this one slip through your fingers, then you will be disappointed for letting it go, Mike D. (ITLRUN). You can contact me at (508-672-8562)or email at (Miked1955@comcast.net).

JNT
11-07-2007, 02:55 PM
Saw this one while looking around on craigslist yesterday.
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/car/469646952.html

Joe

Hack Goby
11-13-2007, 01:51 PM
Im here in Michigan and I think mine is a fair price for what it has.

NO5.0
11-15-2007, 04:18 PM
Im looking too!!!!!

MERCMAN
11-15-2007, 04:30 PM

As much as I HATE to see Hack sell his "Silver Ghost",,, his car is immaculate and would bring a new owner much joy!

NO5.0
11-15-2007, 05:55 PM
I wish you would pm me because Im ready to buy but havent heard from you!!!! I posted on your for sale thread so call me or let me know so I can look at it. Thanks

ITLRUN
12-01-2007, 09:33 PM
2003 Black 300A, there's a complete description in cars for sale. #1.) You never said how much you want to pay. 2.) This 03 is going to be gone, software and all by the end of the week. 3.) If your serious about owning one of these rare beauties, I suggest you take a long hard look at this one. IT's reduced for quick sale, $16,500.00 and that's firm for the money you won't find one better. The software, is dealer custom tuning not a racer pkg. Between the tuner and software alone is worth over a grand. Phone number is (508-672-8562) email (Miked1955@comcast.net:2thumbs : or 16K without software, I'll include the SCT XCal2 for that price, you can't beat it. You have my number and email address, now we'll all see how serious you really are, Mike.

Joe Walsh
12-04-2007, 06:34 AM
I saw a black '03 Marauder for sale in Gaithersburg, Md. yesterday.

45,740 miles.....$17,500.00

It looked to be in pretty good shape, a little dirty, but it had rained the last two days.

It was parked in front of an auto shop.

I stopped in and spoke with the guy who ran the shop; he said that the owner of the Marauder was not in,
but that the owner had bought a new Caddy because his wife didn't like the firm ride of the Marauder.

Owner's name was ED......phone #(301) 651-4247

Bluerauder
12-04-2007, 07:41 AM
.... because his wife didn't like the firm ride of the Marauder.
We're still talking cars here ... right, Joe !!! :rofl: Just checking.

Dirty = Minus $250 (no excuses in Marauderland). ;)

Egon Spengler
12-04-2007, 08:30 AM
Keep an eye out on ebay... i see alot of nice MM on there, you will most likely have to travel though

ITLRUN
12-13-2007, 11:19 PM
Hey Bigwill; Checkout the post in cars for sale, under 2003 black 300A. It's listed for $17,000.00, not so price reduced to $16.5K everything included. There are some pics in the cars for sale section page 2. There are more pics in the members gallery, under ITLRUN. For the money, I guarantee no disappointments, SCT XCal 2, SCT Advantage 3 dealer custom tuning software, all the tune files, too much to list. Check it out, it's worth the trip. The odometer just turned 50,432 miles. Check the description, check the pics, then tell me what you think. I'm disabled, so I can be reached mostly anytime. Phone: 508-672-8562 or email: Miked1955@comcast.net. Trust me you won't be disappointed. Mike D. ITLRUN:2thumbs:

TiTo35
12-14-2007, 10:28 AM
Im looking for a MM in the DC, VA, Maryland region; although, for the right price I will be willing to travel. Im not trying to pay anything insane and I would like the vechile to have no more then 65'000 mi on it.

Thank You
If you are still looking...I saw one in OHIO...BLUE for 17k...Matter of fact if you keep in touch I can hit you everytime I see one because I know a few ppl that want one, but thats just because I got mine! LoL
(See signature)

2ndMDRebel
12-14-2007, 08:42 PM
You want a Crown Vic... buy my car... sign the title over tomorrow... lots of extra goodies... click me... (http://www.crownvic.net/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1329783&page=10#Post1329783)

ts-pa
12-17-2007, 03:19 PM
2ndMDRebel,

I always liked your car! Sharp combination with good track results. Very unusual ride!

ITLRUN
01-01-2008, 02:22 PM

Thank You Hey Will; you've been looking since when, October. Your looking for an MM with no more than 65K miles on it, in your area. When you can't find it in your area, you look elsewhere. I've seen your post here for a long time, if you were really serious about owning one of these MM's and had the cash, you would own one already. We are 330 miles apart, and you say for the right one you would travel for it. I, myself have offered my own to you a couple of times to see if you would respond, and never heard from you. My 2003 300A, has 50,438 miles on it now, it is garaged year round and the garage is heated winters. The car alone, is worth more than what I have offered it for. I'm offering the car, SCT XCal 2, and Advantage 3 (DEALER CUSTOM TUNING) software, plus Ford Service Manual DVD software. The only reason I offer it at that price, is because that is what it will cost me to pay off, and transport the car I had built for my disability. There is nothing wrong with the car, turn key and go where ever you please. It has been meticulously maintained. You won't find one better for this money, guaranteed!! Go to AutoTrader.com, and check it out. It's listed for $17K, I would let it go for $16.5K with or without XCal-2 and software. The Advantage 3, was custom done for me by Mike Rogers, and David the owner of SCT. That software is the only one of its kind, I still have the email from Mike Rogers explaining that. So if I don't hear from you this time, I'll know your just another dreamer. Email is (Miked1955@comcast.net), phone number is (508-672-8562) let's see if your serious, Mike D. ITLRUN.:run: The car is located in Fall River, Ma.

hbarrett
01-02-2008, 09:02 AM
Are you still looking for a MM? I have a nice '04 Silver Birch for sale, low miles, excellent condition, negotiable price - just north of Baltimore. And I won't try to hard sell you either.
Howard

Thank You

Speed
01-02-2008, 09:46 AM
Here we go :popcorn:

TiTo35
01-02-2008, 11:07 AM
LoL...Hey Howard...did my friend call you? Last I talked to her she was talking about a Denali or an Expedition...to each its own...

:stupid:she keeps talking about she loves my car...but says she dont like the silver :confused:. But good luck and sorry if it was time wasted...:bows:

Marylandrauder
01-02-2008, 01:52 PM
Safford Lincoln/Mercury has one for sale-they are in Columbia, Maryland in the Auto Park.;)

hbarrett
01-02-2008, 06:10 PM
No time wasted, thank you. She should buy whatever she finds most appealing to her. There is no rush for me to sell, it's just that my MM sits unused most of the time because I will not drive it in the area I have been working since last summer. So I see no point to keeping it. However, if it doesn't sell, no biggie - it's paid for, and I like it just as much today as the day I bought it 3 1/2 years ago. I still believe the MM is the best full size rear drive sedan on the road.

LoL...Hey Howard...did my friend call you? Last I talked to her she was talking about a Denali or an Expedition...to each its own...

:stupid:she keeps talking about she loves my car...but says she dont like the silver :confused:. But good luck and sorry if it was time wasted...:bows:

MarauderMark
01-02-2008, 07:43 PM
I still believe the MM is the best full size rear drive sedan on the road.

Thats the truth:up:

ITLRUN
01-03-2008, 09:03 AM
Thats the truth:up: Hey Mark; The only thing I haven't seen put up by this guy, is what the heck isn't an insane price he is willing to pay. I have offered him mine a half dozen times with everything for $16.5k. It sits in a heated garage, what more does he want? Take a good look at what he's been offered, he's done nothing but taken up 3 pages of valueable space!!!!!!! One more TIRE KICKER, to add to the list of MM'S wanted. It's a Pitty, the only reason I'm selling mine is I have too many blind spots with my tinted windows, not just that even if they weren't tinted I can't turn to look over my shoulder after 11 back surgeries. Go through the pages, look what he's been offered and tell me if he looks like someone who is serious about owning one of these MM'S. I don't think so.:run:

Joe Walsh
01-03-2008, 02:46 PM
I saw a black '03 Marauder for sale in Gaithersburg, Md. yesterday.

45,740 miles.....$17,500.00

It looked to be in pretty good shape, a little dirty, but it had rained the last two days.

It was parked in front of an auto shop.

I stopped in and spoke with the guy who ran the shop; he said that the owner of the Marauder was not in,
but that the owner had bought a new Caddy because his wife didn't like the firm ride of the Marauder.

Owner's name was ED......phone #(301) 651-4247

If you are really looking for a Marauder in the DC area:

I drove by the shop in Gaithersburg today and ^^^the Marauder^^^ is still there....FOR SALE.

Also drove by a Black Marauder on the East West LM dealer lot in Landover Hills, Md.
They have it listed on their website as a 2004 Grand Marquis.....DUH!

45,041 miles......$21,890.00
VIN# 2MHHM79V84X659984

TiTo35
01-03-2008, 03:33 PM
I think Howard's car is a cool deal...I also saw a MM somewhere in MD for like 19 with a S/C:burnout:, I wonder if he tire kicks with that...I also wonder what this decent price of his is...:confused:

TiTo35
01-29-2008, 08:07 PM
Its an 03 black MM on branch ave @ the ford dealership...46k miles they want 19,998...we tried to talk them down...but uh...no go...we even showed them the kbb on the car...1k...no go...Just letting ppl know!

OneBADLsE
01-30-2008, 05:08 AM
Hey Mark; The only thing I haven't seen put up by this guy, is what the heck isn't an insane price he is willing to pay. I have offered him mine a half dozen times with everything for $16.5k. It sits in a heated garage, what more does he want? Take a good look at what he's been offered, he's done nothing but taken up 3 pages of valueable space!!!!!!! One more TIRE KICKER, to add to the list of MM'S wanted. It's a Pitty, the only reason I'm selling mine is I have too many blind spots with my tinted windows, not just that even if they weren't tinted I can't turn to look over my shoulder after 11 back surgeries. Go through the pages, look what he's been offered and tell me if he looks like someone who is serious about owning one of these MM'S. I don't think so.:run:

You said it would have been gone in a week. That was almost 3 months ago.

Treat a prospective buyer of your MM like a lady. If you push up on her, she'll most likely knee you in the balls, then run.