PDA

View Full Version : Tunes

Aren Jay
10-27-2007, 07:08 PM
Is a Tune from Innovative Interceptors a Lidio tune?

If so, do you ship to Canada?

How do I customize a tune for use in Canada?

What I would need:

3.55 91 octane tune.

4.10 91 octane tune.

(best gas we get is 91 Octane)

Might be handy to have a tune that could handle cheap 87 or 89 octane gas. I have been places that have run out of 91 while half way to where I was going, while travelling. I was using 87 octane in my Subie at the time so it didn't matter to me, but there were a bunch of BMW guys scratching their heads and wondering. I would hate to get stuck because there is no gas around.

Is this possible

Any know?

MarauderSM
10-28-2007, 01:37 AM
You can get a tune for that octane.

I don't think there is a problem using lower octane, but if you do don't drive hard.

Lower octane gas is more volitale and more prone to burn up at the wrong time. Meaning when the piston is traveling upward.

CanadaMarauder
10-28-2007, 06:05 PM
Do you not have Chevron over there?? I use 94 octane with the 93 octate DR tune....

Aren Jay
10-28-2007, 08:58 PM
NO Chevrons in Alberta, atleast not around here.

I use Esso, I get a discount because my late Father used to work for them (for 32 years).

wchain
10-29-2007, 08:35 AM
Is a Tune from Innovative Interceptors a Lidio tune?
Yes it is!

If so, do you ship to Canada?
Yes we do!

How do I customize a tune for use in Canada?
Nothing needed, just need your catch code!

What I would need:

3.55 91 octane tune.

4.10 91 octane tune.

(best gas we get is 91 Octane)

No Problem!

Might be handy to have a tune that could handle cheap 87 or 89 octane gas. I have been places that have run out of 91 while half way to where I was going, while travelling. I was using 87 octane in my Subie at the time so it didn't matter to me, but there were a bunch of BMW guys scratching their heads and wondering. I would hate to get stuck because there is no gas around.

Is this possible

Any know?

Well if you have your Xcal with you, and no 91 is available, I would just suggest switching to your regular tune until the 91 is available again. It takes 5 minutes to retune your car.

Wes

Aren Jay
10-29-2007, 07:17 PM
I'll be sending you an Email soon.