PDA

View Full Version : Bluegrass Marauders - Let's Have A Meet - Pics Added!!

MM2004
11-02-2007, 09:23 AM
...this Sunday, say 1:00 PM at Hooter's on Dutchman's Lane?

May not get a thing accomplished, except for eating wings, drinking beer and looking at some of the finest Hooter Girls on the planet. :D

Weather is favorable with sunny skies and a nice 62 degree high.

Mike.

Mongoose
11-02-2007, 01:58 PM
Mike and I agreed to get together this weekend to discuss future objectives. This is just going to be an informal gathering that I hope all in the immediate area will be able to attend. As posted, it will be this Sunday at Hooters on Dutchmans Lane in Louisville at 1PM (:beer:beer-thirty). Sorry for the short notice but wanted to get things rolling before winter sets in. If you think you can make it, please post up.

finster101
11-02-2007, 04:05 PM
No hooters back when I lived there. If you wanted hooters then you had to go to "The Toy Tiger" but I think we are talking about different things. :D

Embassy
11-02-2007, 05:22 PM
I should be able to make it.

Drewstang
11-02-2007, 07:31 PM
Maybe. We're supposed to get family photos taken at 2pm.

MM2004
11-03-2007, 05:21 AM
No hooters back when I lived there. If you wanted hooters then you had to go to "The Toy Tiger" but I think we are talking about different things. :D

Ahhh, the Toy Tiger...

Staggered out of there a few times; from what I can remember.

Mike.

Jeremy
11-04-2007, 01:34 AM
I'm a newbie both here and to the marauder, I just bought mine wednesday (fitting, buying a black monster on halloween). I've been driving panthers ever since I recieved my license, so the logical next-step was the marauder.. and I love it ;)

It'd be nice to meet up with some of you guys. I live near Ft Knox, and I usually go to the hooters on preston, not really familiar with the one on dutchmans, but I'm sure I could probably find it.

Mongoose
11-04-2007, 03:51 AM
I'm a newbie both here and to the marauder, I just bought mine wednesday (fitting, buying a black monster on halloween). I've been driving panthers ever since I recieved my license, so the logical next-step was the marauder.. and I love it ;)

It'd be nice to meet up with some of you guys. I live near Ft Knox, and I usually go to the hooters on preston, not really familiar with the one on dutchmans, but I'm sure I could probably find it.

As Bob Barker used to say: Come on down!
Take I-264 to Breckenridge Lane North, take first right, go 2 blocks , on the right .

Bluerauder
11-04-2007, 05:54 AM
I'm a newbie both here and to the marauder, I just bought mine wednesday (fitting, buying a black monster on halloween).
Congrats on the MM, Jeremy and welcome :welcome1: to the MM.Net!!

Drewstang
11-04-2007, 07:36 AM

I live right off Dixie Hwy in South Western Jefferson county. If you want to meet up with me in this area and follow me there, you're welcome to.

Jeremy
11-04-2007, 08:19 AM
I live right off Dixie Hwy in South Western Jefferson county. If you want to meet up with me in this area and follow me there, you're welcome to.

Name the place/time?

MM2004
11-04-2007, 09:01 AM

Jeremy, welcome to the site!

You will find all the answers to your Marauder questions here. Looking forward to this afternoon...

:burnout:

:beer:

Mike.

Jeremy
11-04-2007, 09:46 AM
bad news...

I don't mean to back out, but I'm on call 24/7/365 and this lovely little county provided cell phone just rang....

I've got some c-time built up and I'm looking at taking wednesday off to get an alignment, install the ss inserts (should be here by then), and my xm.. anyone want to possibly meet up on wednesday (that's all you can eat wing night!)

Embassy
11-04-2007, 10:27 AM
I recommend parking next door to Hooters, in the office building's parking lot.

Don't have worry about door dings, etc...

MM2004
11-04-2007, 03:28 PM
Cool!

Embassy, his friend Adam with a great CV, Mongoose, myself and a surprise visit from Killjoy for today's meet.

Drewstang and Jeremy could not make it, and we didn't get a damn thing accomplished except drinking cold beer and eating hot wings. Woot!

A couple pics,...

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/2/9/8/9/BluegrassMMFirstMeet.Nov.20070 06.jpg

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/2/9/8/9/HootersDupont003.jpg

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/2/9/8/9/HootersDupont002.jpg

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/2/9/8/9/HootersDupont004.jpg

Mike.

Drewstang
11-04-2007, 03:45 PM
Why does Adam have a radar unit on his dash? :D

MM2004
11-04-2007, 04:12 PM

To see how fast a MM can go...

:burnout:

Mike.

Bluerauder
11-04-2007, 05:40 PM
And red flashers behind the grill. :D

Oh no !!! Hands and azzes on a black MM ... :o Looks like you guys had a fun time.

Drewstang
11-04-2007, 07:45 PM
Oh no !!! Hands and azzes on a black MM ... :o Looks like you guys had a fun time.
Same thing I said to my wife. "Why is there a girl on the hood of a black MM?"

Embassy
11-04-2007, 10:11 PM
I would have to leave and miss out on the ladies. Figures.

At any rate, I had a great time and excellent pics, Mike.

Here (http://www.supermotors.net/vehicles/registry/12078/60608) are mine.

Jeremy
11-05-2007, 02:48 PM
I would have to leave and miss out on the ladies. Figures.

At any rate, I had a great time and excellent pics, Mike.

Here (http://www.supermotors.net/vehicles/registry/12078/60608) are mine.

Could be worse, I missed out entirely.. damn job.. well.. I cant complain too much, it's paying for the MM and I'm putting some of my contracting money back into the "omg I need a blower so badddddddddd" fund ;)

btw.. still up for meeting up with you guys sometime. Like I said earlier, I'm off wednesday to get an alignment (replaced tie-rods, then went to get an alignment and they informed me I need an upper ball joint, so back I go) and hopefully install XM/SS inserts and get caught up on some of my side-jobs...

Colonel
11-05-2007, 03:48 PM
Those are some great pics. I've got all mine too.. obviously putting them to use too. :D Showed some officers at work today what I did over the weekend. ROFL

It was great to be there, meet new people and meet some old friends again. Definitely up for it again.

Colonel
11-05-2007, 04:36 PM
http://home.insightbb.com/%7Ecommander/images/AliciaHotness.jpg

There's my favorite. Alicia is adorable.

Drewstang
11-05-2007, 05:30 PM
So, when's the next meeting? Next Sunday you say?

Drewstang
11-10-2007, 09:05 AM
So, when's the next meeting? Next Sunday you say?Any plans for tomorrow?
:beer::beer::beer::beer:

MM2004
11-10-2007, 10:14 AM
Any plans for tomorrow?
:beer::beer::beer::beer:
No plans as of late. Looks like a full day for me tomorrow...

We'll have another one soon, and will give more notice than last time.

How about it Mongoose?

Mike.

Colonel
11-11-2007, 07:58 AM
Hooters sounds pretty damned good to me again today.. lol

Contact Embassy for my phone number if anyone decides to go out.

Mongoose
11-11-2007, 10:50 AM
Heading downtown for contract vote @2PM