PDA

View Full Version : Autologic Chip

Drewstang
11-04-2007, 07:50 PM
I got an Autologic Chip with the car. I believe it has the Trilogy tune as there are instuctions on how to install said chip in the Trilogy manual. My car has been dyno tuned so there is no need for me to hang on to this. $55 shipped and I have paypal.

Drewstang
11-13-2007, 08:48 PM
Bump. $50 shipped obo.

sachez04mm
11-18-2007, 02:47 PM
what does this chip do?

BruteForce
11-18-2007, 05:05 PM
The chip is worthless to anyone with out a Trilogy supercharger and if you have a Trilogy you already have the chip or tuner.

CRUZTAKER
11-18-2007, 05:18 PM
The chip is worthless to anyone with out a Trilogy supercharger and if you have a Trilogy you already have the chip or tuner.

Exactly.

And I am willing to bet Jerry only utilizes SCT chips.

WTF ia an "autologic" chip?

Drewstang
11-19-2007, 07:41 AM
Exactly.

And I am willing to bet Jerry only utilizes SCT chips.

WTF ia an "autologic" chip?
Autologic is a brand of chip, do a google search.

Taken right from the Trilogy instructions:

Your kit will either include a PCM chip, Xcalibrator 1, or XCalibrator 2. Please follow the directions below that pertain to the included setup for your kit.

It can be reburned and reused. Its a cheaper alternative to a tuner for those who want a tune.

Thanks for clearing that up guys.:rolleyes:

Zack
11-19-2007, 08:02 AM
Drew, unfortunately the chip cant be reburned, because you will search the world high and low, only to find out NO ONE uses AutoLogic anymore.

Its pretty much worthless, thats why I left it in the glove box!

Drewstang
11-19-2007, 10:20 AM
Oh, ok. Well, mods close this thread then.