PDA

View Full Version : Welcome! Cole Performance!

Logan
07-28-2003, 01:30 PM
Please join me in welcoming Cole Performance to the site as a sponsoring vendor!! They specialize in the Superchips Microtuner, a perfect solution for those worried about warranty related concerns with modifying the PCM for a traditional chip!!

<hr>

Cole Performance specializes in Superchip Computer Programmers that increase horsepower, torque, and improve transmission, shifting, and performance.

The Programmers are designed by engineers using drag strips, dynometers, and city driving.

As stated to us from Ford Calibrations/Engineering for Superchips, Inc., "The tuner 'reads' the factory calibration and saves it within the MicroTuner. It then loads our program into the car's PCM (computer) by its particular 'box code'. The box code is the code that represents the specific program Ford used in that particular Marauder (not all are the same).

The programmer is simply a tool to send OUR program into a computer that once held Fords program and save the Ford program within itself so it can be set back to stock without having to remove the Ford PCM.

After you use the Tuner to set the cars 'calibration' back to stock, the car is as if it was never touched. There is no way to tell anything has ever been changed. That's the beauty of the tuner!...that and you don't get your hands dirty!"

Cole Performance is located in Longwood, Florida and is a proud dealer of Superchips, Inc., the #1 Performance Computer Chip Company.

You may contact Cole Performance at ColePerformance@hotmail.com. If you would like to order a Superchip Computer Programmer for your Marauder, you may bid on one on Ebay at www.ebay.com, email us your order at ColePerformance@hotmail.com.

Bigdogjim
07-28-2003, 05:15 PM
OK! Now I understand why Mac said this is a good thing for "bone stock Marauders" amoung us.

jgc61sr2002
07-28-2003, 07:17 PM
Cole Performance - Welcome- You came to the best site on the net. We wish you much success. Please keep us posted on your products.

03SILVERSTREAK
07-28-2003, 07:38 PM
Do you have to bid for it on e-bay or can you contact cole performance direct

Logan
07-29-2003, 12:50 PM
You can contact Cole performance direct via their email address or via PM on this site, no problems.

engine23ccvfd
07-30-2003, 01:10 PM
Do they have a website?

engine23ccvfd
07-30-2003, 01:40 PM
Welcome Cole Performance,

It would be greatly appreciated if you simply post your best price for members of www.mercurymarauder.com online so we know the price, how it fits our budgets, and the easiest way to make a purchase.

Thanks

Andy

TripleG
07-31-2003, 06:28 AM
E-mailed them twice with no responds. Could not find them on E-Bay using Cole Performance in the search box.

bryanknie
07-31-2003, 08:36 AM
I have also emailed them and left questions in a post, no response.

TripleG
07-31-2003, 12:14 PM
Just received
The Superchips Micro Tuner is $389.00. If you want to see the Superchips Micro Tuner on Ebay type in Mercury Marauder Superchips in the search box and it will come up with our tuner. Thanks. Cole Performance

Billatpro
07-31-2003, 12:34 PM
Welcome and thanks for your support.

engine23ccvfd
07-31-2003, 12:54 PM
I saw one on ebay for around the same price but I also saw tuners for many other cars in the 200 to 300 range why the difference?

prchrman
07-31-2003, 02:01 PM
Cole...I am interested in a programmer...when can we see data...you know like dynos, 1/4 mile, 0 to 60 and such...stock then with programmer tweaks...(should be easy with the way the programmer is described...punch in and punch out)...stuff that says here is what you got and here is what we can do for you...I am not flaming at all because this is route I want to go...6 year-72 month warranty is not cheap...willie