PDA

View Full Version : Friday August 8th ATCO Raceway meet/race!

JerseyVics
07-28-2003, 04:33 PM
Anybody wanna race the friday after next?

I wanna try ATCO and I hope some of our Southern NJ and Eastern PA Marauders can show!

Should be a lot of fun, I have a morning phone date with an Unemployment Examiner Interviewer (geesh) but am doubtful I'll get anywhere with him/her... I was both fired from my work and am a full time student. But it was done unfairly to me so while I can't find work I need some money that I paid for dearly over the past year.

Anyway, come race at www.atcorace.com

--Russ:)

JET
07-28-2003, 07:42 PM
Jersey,
What your are 1/4 times?

JerseyVics
07-28-2003, 08:00 PM
best 14.383 @ 95.59mph

Mike M
07-28-2003, 08:58 PM
I will be there, I would rather race at Raceway Park in Englishtown...can I talk you into going there instead???? I feel pretty sure my car will go a 14.40, it went a 14.60 before the pulleys and before I learned the best way to launch it.

Constable
07-28-2003, 09:05 PM
I'd be willing to hit E-Town on Weds night if you're up for it. Gates open at 5pm, Test & Tune runs from 6pm to 10pm.

JerseyVics
07-29-2003, 07:53 AM
Oh absolutely!

We're actualy going to Englishtown the following Wednesday, August 13th.... my friend is bringing his beautiful 1966 Fairlane with the big block and slicks and he's gonna throw those on my POS and beat the hell out of it down the quarter mile.... He installed the supercharger so I want him to have as much fun with the car as possible...

WEDNESDAY NIGHT AUGUST 13th is also a racedate at ENGLISHTOWN!!!

--Russ ;)

PS. I'm gonna make another post so that the locals can reply, I was just shooting for some Delaware & Philly members that might prever ATCO (plus I've never been there myself)