PDA

View Full Version : I am considering selling my 04 MM

adrian36
11-23-2007, 08:51 PM
The car was purchased in November 2003. It has 40,700 miles or about 10k miles per year.

Four new BF Goodrich OEM tires with less than 6k miles on them.

The interior is in mint condition. NO rips, tares, worn carpet areas or fading. I put denim seat covers on the front and rear bottom seat area. The LEATHER IS MINT. Again no tares, rips—all clean. The front seat covers have the Mercury god head embroidered.
Six disc CD Changer in the trunk. The spare has never been used. Kenwood 2-way rear speakers and Infinity Kappa front with separate tweeter mounted on the sail panel of the front doors. The radio is stock from factory. In the trunk you have an Infinity Bass Link for that extra Oooomph.

The paint is spotless with your normal usage. It has a few scratches but all of the scratches CAN be buffed out completely. I just do not own a buffer. It has two small door dings on front driver side fender. They are hardly noticeable and must be pointed out. It has one scratch on the rear bumper that is an easy fix. It has a few paint chips in the front mask area but you must really look. THIS IS MY DAILY DRIVER. Never crashed. Miles on car will change.
The car has some serious modifications:
1.Custom made exhaust with stainless 2.5 inch pipes from front to rear.
2.High flow cats with Dynomax mufflers
3.Ceramic coated headers from 04 Mustang Cobra.
4.JLT Cold Air Intake
5.Computer tuned and Dyno tested to 288.9 hp and 301.9 torque to the rear wheels naturally aspirated.
6.Auto meter real working oil pressure gauge
ENGINE Mods
Motor was torn down for re-built with the following:
1.JE/SRP forged aluminum pistons
2.Moly file fit rings
3.Eagle H Beam pro rods
4.Ford Motorsport Forged Crank shaft
5.Clevitte rod and main bearings
6.Melling oil pump HV
7.Melling pickup screen
8.Timing Chains
9.Fell Pro upper and lower gasket set
10.ARP main studs
11.ARP Head Studs
12.8 Bolt Fly plate
The engine can easily handle 8000 RPM and it runs strong while delivering 15mpg city and 21mpg hwy.

REAR END: Ford Motor Sport 4:10 gears with TA Performance Billet rear end cover.

SUSPENSION mods consist of Addco and Metco upper and lower billet aluminum control arms and front and rear sway bars. Watts Link Billet arms for improved handling. The car handles as if it were on rails.

Pro-Guard skid plate. This prevents the rear bumper from sagging.
This car was meant to be super charged but ran out of money and would like to sell. You WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. Pick it up and drive it any where.

I am located in Miami Fl. My e-mail is adrian36@earthlink.net
I would like to get $23,000. I know it seems like alot but I have done alot to the car but I will hear offers. Thanks

martyo
11-24-2007, 07:55 AM
Why did you do all of the motor work?

Who built the motor?

Who did your tuning?

What color is the car?

Pictures?

adrian36
11-24-2007, 08:38 AM
Your questions:
Why did you do all of the motor work?

Who built the motor?

Who did your tuning?

What color is the car?

Pictures?
My answers
I wanted a strong motor with strong internals for a max super charger

I forget his name, it was done in Pompano Beach, Fl by Mustang Specialties
Dennis Rhinehart did the tuning work at his shop in Jax, Fl. I drove it up to him. He also installed a bigger transmission cooler and the auto meter oil press. guage.

The car is black. How do I post pix on the site?? I can email you all the pix you want if you'd like

Thanks

MM03MOK
11-24-2007, 03:34 PM
How do I post pix on the site?? I can email you all the pix you want if you'd like

ThanksYou can either add them to the post using Manage Attachments or post in the Gallery and put the link to the pics in your post.

adrian36
11-28-2007, 03:23 PM
Ok, here are the pix of the 04 MM. One note, the OEM mats are in the car. The mats you see in the pix are Costco. They protect the OEM mats

adrian36
11-28-2007, 03:25 PM
The file size of pix is tooooo large a mere 1.6mb. I can e-mail pix. Much easier than cropping all the pix I have. Sorry

adrian36
11-30-2007, 03:05 PM
I just put the car on ebay the link is

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250193872832