PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas Midnight Mayham fri. 30

TrainedMonkey
11-26-2007, 05:22 PM
:banana2:Friday the 30th is the last Midnight Mayham of the year. I will be attending this event. racing starts at 8p.m. Anyone else going?:coolman:

Bobmiddle
11-26-2007, 05:49 PM
Yes I will be there. I am not sure if I will run it but I will be there.:banana2:

Bobmiddle
11-27-2007, 10:46 AM
TrainedMonkey

I know that you have only had your car a few months what are your mods? and have you found a good shop here that knows anything about our MM's?

I will be out at the strip @ about 8pm look for another SB MM

TrainedMonkey
11-27-2007, 01:19 PM
Aside form 255/55/18 BFG KDW2 on the rear i haven't done anything yet. i've heard of a good shop the does good work on the ford mod motar, he work on a guy i know V-10 mustang. so he must do good. but i don't know the name of his shop. i just know that they are out by the track. when i go i'll be hanging out with a few camaro and firebird guys i know. they all have club stickers on that read "LVFBODY".

well i'll see you there:banana2:

Bobmiddle
11-30-2007, 10:07 AM
I just hope it does not rain tonight. We only get 30 days of rain a year and it has to rain on track day. I even got permission from the wife to run the MM. I would have ran anyway but it is cool she said do it.
rain rain go away come again some other day.

TrainedMonkey
11-30-2007, 06:28 PM
I just hope it does not rain tonight. We only get 30 days of rain a year and it has to rain on track day. I even got permission from the wife to run the MM. I would have ran anyway but it is cool she said do it.
rain rain go away come again some other day.
:puke::mad::mad2::mad2:
they cancelled midmight mayham won't open up until march, no reschedule this sucks. i really wanted to go.:bigcry: