PDA

View Full Version : Spotted black MM at Dixie Hwy Applebees

Drewstang
11-30-2007, 07:15 PM
My wife, the kids, and I went to Applebees on Dixie Hwy tonight. Spotted a black MM with Law Enforcment Memorial plates. My wife left a note about MM.net on the window because my hands were full.

Bluerauder
11-30-2007, 07:20 PM
My wife, the kids, and I went to Applebees on Dixie Hwy tonight. Spotted a black MM with Law Enforcment Memorial plates. My wife left a note about MM.net on the window because my hands were full.
You may have caught up to Mongoose. If so, he'll appreciate the MM.Net note. Aaaaah 31W -- the good ole Dixie Die-Way. Sure miss Bennie's "First Chance -- Last Chance" on the Hardin County line.

Drewstang
11-30-2007, 07:25 PM
That burnt down a few years ago. I think they rebuilt it into a liquor store.

Bluerauder
11-30-2007, 07:32 PM
That burnt down a few years ago. I think they rebuilt it into a liquor store.
Yeah, that was the point of the 1st and last chance since Hardin was a "dry" county.

finster101
11-30-2007, 08:11 PM
You may have caught up to Mongoose. If so, he'll appreciate the MM.Net note. Aaaaah 31W -- the good ole Dixie Die-Way. Sure miss Bennie's "First Chance -- Last Chance" on the Hardin County line.
I remember it every time we would go to Rough River or Ft. Knox. Too young to get in back then. I miss Louisville sometimes. I was just in Russel Springs over the holiday weekend. 31 degrees reminds me why I am in Florida now.

Mongoose
12-01-2007, 02:35 PM
It wasn't me, but there is a LEO with the West Point PD that drives a black MM. The car does have LEDs. Whether or not it's his personal car or departmental car I can't answer. Talked to him briefly last March out on Shelbyville Rd while he was part-timing doing road construction safety. I also met a METRO LEO named Derrick at Rplace pub last week that also has a black MM. Anybody buds with him?

Two other known MMs: my neighbor whom I'm trying to assimilate into the collective and one parked at the corner of Lex. Rd & Dover (anybody know this person?)

Drewstang
12-01-2007, 03:28 PM
Where is Rplace Pub? It might have been the West Point officer since that Applebee's is only 7 miles from West Point.

Mongoose
12-02-2007, 02:26 AM
Where is Rplace Pub? It might have been the West Point officer since that Applebee's is only 7 miles from West Point.
RPlace Pub :beer: is at the corner of Whipps Mill and New Lagrange Rd. in Lyndon. Good place possibly for the next assimilation of the local collective:D

Drewstang
12-03-2007, 05:35 PM
Thats way out there in BFE.:D

Embassy
12-06-2007, 06:20 PM
Thats way out there in BFE.:D

I think you got it backwards.

Drewstang
12-07-2007, 05:18 AM
Nahh, Anything I could ever want is close by. 27 liquor stores in a 5 mile circle, a Walmart, and an Applebees. Plus I'm only 6 miles from the track.

Jeremy
12-07-2007, 08:18 AM
naw, drewstang's area isnt bfe.. where I live is more bfe than anything ;)

much love for the pink liquor store and the gas stations on the other side of kosmosdale.. they supply me booze I cant get locally on sunday :banana2:

MM2004
12-07-2007, 10:24 AM
I think you got it backwards.

He did.

Anywhere past the Freeway on Dixie is BFE.

And downright scary,...

:D

Mike.

Drewstang
01-05-2008, 11:01 AM
Spotted another black MM out here in BFE today. It was going north on the Green Belt near Lower Hunters. Not the same MM spotted at Applebees, this had a regular plate and lighter windows. I was in the marked LMPD car behind/beside it.

Embassy
01-10-2008, 04:46 AM
I was in the marked LMPD car behind/beside it.

Get arrested,..............again?

j/k. :D

MM2004
01-10-2008, 05:28 AM
Get arrested,..............again?

j/k. :D

:lol:

More than likely.

Mike.

Drewstang
01-10-2008, 05:11 PM
Maybe. Its hard to keep this car under 55, or 85. :D

No, a friend of mine is on LMPD and we were going to look at a BMW 7 series he was interested in. I tried to convince him to buy a MM but it was a no-go.