PDA

View Full Version : No Use for 2 Site posters

Zack
12-01-2007, 07:28 AM
Here's the list, feel free to add to it if I missed any names.....

Hotrauder
fastblackmerc
Bruteforce
Rich Long
Zack
magindat
johnkuhn
MarauderTJA
Killjoy
GAMike
LilAlleyKatt
Glenn
RCSignals
Blown 3.8
Macon Marauder
Agent M79
prchrman
OneBadLSE
martyo (you arent gettin out of this)
rider90
RoyLPita
Defyant
Defyantexwife
cheeseheadbob
jdando
MarauderJack
Marauderman
JWMclane3
TheDealer
BradleyG
Drewstang
TooManyFords
mpearce
chader

Its early and I know the list is MUCH LARGER
Ill add to it later.

Again, this is only a test.

Pops
12-01-2007, 07:35 AM
What is this test goig to prove ZacK?

Zack
12-01-2007, 07:44 AM
What is this test going to prove ZacK?

Just an eye opener! :beer:

In case everyone is in the dark, the 'Grand Man' has publicly stated this.

If you are the list, this is how he feels about you. PERIOD

OneBADLsE
12-01-2007, 07:44 AM
The "NO USE FOR" part sounds familar... :lol: Add me to the list of 2 site posters. I am a part of the COMMUNITY. I side with noone

martyo
12-01-2007, 07:48 AM
I am in a class by myself, so I guess I do not belong on that list, or any other list for that matter.

KillJoy
12-01-2007, 07:50 AM
You might as well remove me.

After being slandered, I will not return to MCM.

:up:

KillJoy

RoyLPita
12-01-2007, 08:01 AM
:popcorn::popcorn:

SMOKE
12-01-2007, 08:17 AM
I'm in there...happy with both sites (and svtperformance). Just don't seem to run across all the threads (here or there) that seem to draw out the negative in people. Ignorance is bliss...

Jonathan

MarauderMark
12-01-2007, 08:24 AM
Who cares!

TCBO1
12-01-2007, 08:39 AM
So, what is this other site ya'll keep talking about?

Peace
Nat

LILALLEYKATT
12-01-2007, 08:42 AM
I am proud to know and associate with members of both sites. I dont give a rats ass if you dont like it Zack. There are good people on both sites. Todd treats me straight up as long as I dont try to start a bunch of **** or rip anyone off and thats ok in my book..

LILALLEYKATT
12-01-2007, 08:45 AM

TCBO1
12-01-2007, 08:46 AM
SilverSurfer03 is a member...

finster101
12-01-2007, 08:49 AM
I think he is trying to steal Kiljoy's "Official Pot Stirrer" title

Bluerauder
12-01-2007, 08:54 AM
The issue really isn't about anyone who is a 2-site poster 'cause it doesn't matter. The real problem is with the pot stirrers who always seem to run home to Momma to post up their insecurities looking for sympathy for their latest exploits into continued dissent. We ALL know who THEY are. It seems that some very FEW folks revel in this role. Neither site should tolerate it. Some folks just need to move beyond the Kindergarten mentality and just grow up. Personally, I have no problem with 98% of the folks on the list. Its the other 2% that generate much of the ill will.

freakstatus
12-01-2007, 09:14 AM
I'm kinda new to all this...are we not allowed to post on both sites? I have an account over there but rarely post. What is the history behind the animosity?

OneBADLsE
12-01-2007, 09:51 AM
I am a part of the COMMUNITY. I side with noone

I shall stick with my above mentioned statement

Drewstang
12-01-2007, 10:14 AM
Ahem.:burnout:

BruteForce
12-01-2007, 10:33 AM
I'm kinda new to all this...are we not allowed to post on both sites? I have an account over there but rarely post. What is the history behind the animosity?

You don't need anyone's permission to join or post on either site. I don't know Zack's motivation for posting the list. Maybe it's his Christmas gift list? :santaw:

PS. You can get the history when we meet up later this month.

GAMike
12-01-2007, 10:37 AM
I don't know what you think will be accomplished by this thread Zack.........

There are 2 flavors of website that are primary to the Marauder Community. Most everybody know this.

Differences

~ 1 is for profit, and 1 is not.

~ 1 is part owned by a vendor (some see this as a conflict of interest regarding how the site operates, some do not) and 1 is owned by 2 individuals.

~ Demographics of each are much different in avg. age, and generation of ownership (Nothing to back this up, just a gut feel)

~ Moderation is different on each site

Similarities

- There are a$$hats on both sites(some post on both like me, and some don't)

- There are people on both sites, who are decent folks, that have been genuinely hurt by this rift.

- There are a$$hats on both who perpetuate this rift just for their own entertainment.

- Both sites have "Shepards", both sites have "Sheep", and both sites have folks who are neither. This is a dynamic of every internet community in existance. Where most community breakdowns occur is when "Shepards" think their opinions are the only ones that matter and try to squash alternative points of view.

Bottom Line
Everyone who has been here and on MCM for some time, knows who is who...... Neither you or I are gonna fix the issue, so let it go.

Yea its unfortunate, but until certain folks are willing to sit with certain folks in a humble constructive manner, things will remain as they are. I hope I am wrong, but I don't see change in the future.

Just my .02.......:burnout:

CRUZTAKER
12-01-2007, 11:21 AM
Zack's point is that many of the two site posters aren't aware of how the other site official GOOBER has labeled any all persons that network between the two sites as NO FRIEND OF HIS. Marty will be the only exception in this case. GOOBER would never slander him.

I am registered, and once contributed over there, but have not posted since last winter.
I cannot make Zack's list, as I will never return to that site. Not even as a guest to see whom Goober is bashing this week.

I am sure the title of this thread was meant to imply:

GOOBER HAS no use for two site posters.
Zack was kind enough to leave those first two words out, but in doing so has really MISLEAD a lot of readers and will incur many strange replies as a result.

KillJoy
12-01-2007, 12:18 PM
~ 1 is for profit, and 1 is not.

Then why is there no mention of a certain Aftermarket Hood MFG over there?

:dunno:

That last I heard, the Vendor did not want to pay to be a Vendor on that site. So, all information regarding them was removed.

Interesting.

KillJoy

Bradley G
12-01-2007, 12:40 PM
Bradley G,....... a little troubling I did not make honorable mention.

Blackened300a
12-01-2007, 12:53 PM
Zack's point is that many of the two site posters aren't aware of how the other site official GOOBER has labeled any all persons that network between the two sites as NO FRIEND OF HIS.

What a pathetic little baby. :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:Ohhhhh Boooo hooo none of my friends can hang out with members of the other site because I dont like them waaaaa waaaaa waaaaaa :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

You have to be pulling my leg, A grown man would actually act this way????? :shake:

GAMike
12-01-2007, 01:16 PM
Then why is there no mention of a certain Aftermarket Hood MFG over there?

:dunno:

That last I heard, the Vendor did not want to pay to be a Vendor on that site. So, all information regarding them was removed.

Interesting.

KillJoy

The difference is what bucket the $$$ goes to once a advertiser, vendor or a member pays/donates.........

Dave and Mike say they don't make a profit off MCM, and don't have any intention of doing so. Say what you will, I believe them.

The only reason why I mentioned it, is because this subject is fodder for alot of the BS that exists. Its really none of any of our business what MCM, or mm.net ownership do with the funds they generate.

BruteForce
12-01-2007, 02:05 PM
Bradley G,....... a little troubling I did not make honorable mention.

I nominate Bradley G for the 2 Site Poster list. Seeings how I'm near the top I must have some influence.

BTW... "Goober" is a friend of mine AND a business associate so the rule you claim exists is not so hard and fast as you would want to portray.

Bradley G
12-01-2007, 02:22 PM
Thanks Brute!
Someone told me, I could not be a Cub fan and a Sox fan Too!
At the rate Chicago teams win, You got to maximize your opportunities!

biglinc1
12-01-2007, 02:34 PM
dunno which forum that is. i was invited here cuz i bought a mercury grand marquis.

not familiar with all the different Ford/mercury/lincoln forums yet. So I could have posted at another one that you're talking about.

definately leave any forum where i'm not welcome

texascorvette
12-01-2007, 02:58 PM
You see a lot of interesting stuff when folks have excess time on their hands.

biglinc1
12-01-2007, 03:16 PM
seem like most on here a lot older than me so maybe this forum not for me idk

MarauderTJA
12-01-2007, 03:52 PM
Thanks Brute!
Someone told me, I could not be a Cub fan and a Sox fan Too!
At the rate Chicago teams win, You got to maximize your opportunities!

Thats OK Bradley. I'll get permission for you to be a Red Sox and Patriot's fan:lol:.

GAMike
12-01-2007, 04:14 PM
Thats OK Bradley. I'll get permission for you to be a Red Sox and Patriot's fan:lol:.
Right on Tom:banana2: We can always use more fans!!!!:beer:

Marauderman
12-01-2007, 04:41 PM
I am in a class by myself, so I guess I do not belong on that list, or any other list for that matter.

I am like my man Martyo here--who cares....but you Zack.....and Why?--What diff does it make--Jealous maybe?.......here is a thought to think about---some of my friends now it----do you..???

D I L L I G A F...!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OBTW --After 9 hours to find this BS..who CARES!!!

MarauderTJA
12-01-2007, 04:59 PM
Right on Tom:banana2: We can always use more fans!!!!:beer:

I hear ya Mie. But I am in New Orleans and you don't mention the Patriots here:shake:,,,:D

texascorvette
12-01-2007, 05:03 PM
I might be old, but parts of me are still excellent!!!!

Marauderman
12-01-2007, 05:11 PM

One of the many things you need to understand when you "join" a site is its "age" ......given that we are 5+ years old---there are alot of stuff that has been put on the screen here---so given that --you need to understand that and do alot of re-reading from the search function -or just have patience ....or just leave---------cause we are and have covered everthing at least 2 no maybe 52 times---but we will again --if you are nice and polite---even if there is a search button..........try it----you'll like it alot--------..........

mpearce
12-01-2007, 05:13 PM
D I L L I G A F...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right on.

Also...can't anyone beat me in Tetris? I can't stand "always" being the champ. It's getting a little old. Someone beat me in Tetris...please....

CRUZTAKER
12-01-2007, 05:20 PM
Some threads are so boring when half the posts are blocked.:D

TooManyFords
12-01-2007, 06:45 PM

And I'm in a class that is just a little faster than yours.....

LOL!

:D

gmtech
12-01-2007, 06:56 PM
i just like coming here reading about MM parts,MM experiences,MM kills,MM stuff....and sometimes post about my MM experiences............threads like this make this forum seem like a playground....and newcomers always feel like your not part of the CLICK and these "senior members" do there best to make you feel this way...eveyone wants the newbies to use the search function because all the MM info is in threads that are 2-3 years old...all new threads are like this and have to do with FEELINGS....long live the search button and the MM

chader
12-01-2007, 07:17 PM
i just like coming here reading about MM parts,MM experiences,MM kills,MM stuff....and sometimes post about my MM experiences............threads like this make this forum seem like a playground....and newcomers always feel like your not part of the CLICK and these "senior members" do there best to make you feel this way...eveyone wants the newbies to use the search function because all the MM info is in threads that are 2-3 years old...all new threads are like this and have to do with FEELINGS....long live the search button and the MM
+2...............

ts-pa
12-01-2007, 08:17 PM
You can add my name to that list...I lurk where possible to find out any and all info I can about cars, specifically Panther models. I didn't know that there were alligiances or pledges to one site only. Nor that there were conditions on being a part of a car community. I will continue to paticipate in any website of my choosing if I'm accepted there. Now, if it comes to chosing sides, kick me off your site whomever this offends.
I'm so sick of this baloney. Does the community as whole a disservice with all of this nonsense. I understand that some people have a lot more invested in the actual controversies than myself. My comments are not to belittle your feelings or experiences.
I presume that all of the involved are adults. Act accordingly. I just think that if an issue needs to be cleared up, it should be done via phone calls or emails.

ImpalaSlayer
12-01-2007, 08:26 PM

+ 11,052 ;)

Zack
12-01-2007, 08:42 PM
Thanks for listening.

Todd: Its not too late to give a public apology to all these members.

I hope you consider doing the right thing.