PDA

View Full Version : Drivers Footrest

shami02
12-03-2007, 12:04 PM
Barry,

Can you please post the dimensions (and perhaps a photo of one installed) of the Driver and passenger footrests you have on the site. Are they intended to sit on the floor centered under the brake? I think I may want a set if they are what I think they are....

fastblackmerc
12-03-2007, 12:30 PM
Do you mean a dead pedal? If so only the driver uses it....

Edit: Just saw the heel & passenger rests at SS Inserts. Would be nicer if they said "MARAUDER".

shami02
12-04-2007, 10:06 PM
Do you mean a dead pedal? If so only the driver uses it....

Edit: Just saw the heel & passenger rests at SS Inserts. Would be nicer if they said "MARAUDER".

Yeah I have a full set of the pedal covers in a satin finish, as well as the sill plates and a dead pedal but the center of the floor could use some protection I have over 90k on my Marauder, that is a lot of heel rubbing on the floor mats.... If the "Footrests" on the SS Inserts web page are actually a fairly large sized heel protector, and I believe they are, depending on how they are mounted I may want a set.... Just for the flash (bling) of it... LOL!

Barry,

I would still like to see the dimensions and mounting method, as well as a shot of one in a car, if you happen to have a picture available...

Anyone buy these and wnat to stepup and try and answer any of my questions? Any help appreciated..... :help: