PDA

View Full Version : 03 blk 300a many mods.

sabtaj1
12-08-2007, 08:23 PM
2003 Mercury Marauder. 65,000 miles . Excellent condition with many modifications. Black with charcoal leather, ps,a/c,cd changer and much much more (LOADED). 18" factory wheels. No sunroof or heated seats.
List of modifications:
Zex wet kit with zex traction control unit and polished bottle.
Metco Billet upper and lower control arms
JLT Cold air intake
4.10 ford motorsport gears
Flowmaster 2 chamber mufflers
Resinator delete tips
SCT xcal 2 computer tuner With Reinhart tunes.
Freshly redone trans with heavy duty clutch packs.
Replaced the weak link of the trans (spiral clip).
Also did the J-Mod to the valve body
Precision Industries 3500rpm torqe converter
Steeda underdrive pullies
Eibach lowering coils
Denso irdium plugs
Aeroforce multi function gauge
Tinted windows, Zack's badgless Grill and a Mach 1 mustang chin spoiler.
Has a full size spare. Please ask if you have a question. Car is sold as-is. can send pics. pm me for contact info.
Car is located in East Moline, IL.
The price $15,000 Must sell. Have a great day. Jason
pics in gallery- http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/browseimages.php?c=3&userid=4531

MercOut
12-08-2007, 08:40 PM
Damn, that is a good deal

sabtaj1
12-10-2007, 06:25 PM
bumpidy, bump, bump! nothing wrong with it just need to sell to pay for the wifes master's degree. Once she finishes I will be back forsure.

offroadkarter
12-10-2007, 07:41 PM
what happend to ebay?

CRUZTAKER
12-10-2007, 07:46 PM
This car does not want to be sold!

It wants to stay home.:D

offroadkarter
12-10-2007, 07:55 PM
This car does not want to be sold!

It wants to stay home.:D

sounds like it.......

I think you need to find someone who can talk to cars sabtaj1, like a car whisperer. Ya know?

sabtaj1
12-10-2007, 09:16 PM
Only went up to 12,100 on ebay. With 40 watchers but no more bids. was surprised. owell. I know I dont wanna sell it but its the best thing I can do for the family at this time. Car whisperer?? LMAO!

Zack
12-11-2007, 06:12 AM
Only went up to 12,100 on ebay. With 40 watchers but no more bids. was surprised. owell. I know I dont wanna sell it but its the best thing I can do for the family at this time. Car whisperer?? LMAO!

Apparently you don't have a will, cause with one, there would be a way to keep it. :beer:

sabtaj1
12-11-2007, 06:04 PM
I have a will. But only takes effect if I pass away. Then the car is paid for.

offroadkarter
12-11-2007, 06:55 PM
I have a will. But only takes effect if I pass away. Then the car is paid for.

thought about a loan? got any other toys you could sell?

Heres a stupid idea, try selling wrestling figures on ebay, people will buy them for 2X to 3X the price in europe and so, my sisters fiance paid off some bills and a mortgage by doing this :eek:

Got any kids you can sell? :)

sabtaj1
12-26-2007, 08:32 AM
Now has 65,034 miles. Now only $14,999.99
J/K Bump!

Marauder o16
12-26-2007, 04:47 PM
^^

This best :banana2:

Lowndex
12-26-2007, 05:22 PM
If I may ask, why did you choose Precision Industries over other manufacturers of torque converters? I am preparing to order a torque converter and valve body for my 04 Marauder. I welcome your input.

Thanks,
lowndex

Raudermaster
12-26-2007, 06:04 PM
A lot of guys have put PI's in their Ford's and loved them (other boards too), I mean it is all personal preference if you ask me.

96mustanggt
12-27-2007, 02:19 AM
you got a pm

sabtaj1
12-27-2007, 11:40 AM
PM RECIEVED!
PI converters are pricey but you get what you pay for. They are very good with their work. Had mine restalled from 3000 to 3500. Sent it out monday via ups and had it back friday the same week. They are very nice. Plus its PURPLE like barney! LOL

sabtaj1
01-03-2008, 12:22 PM
well, looks to be pending X2. My MM may be leaving me soon. Sad. Then I will be stuck driving an old crapy van for quite awhile. Owell, gotta give alot to gain alot more. Should know somthing by next week I hope.

Zack
01-03-2008, 12:32 PM
well, looks to be pending X2. My MM may be leaving me soon. Sad. Then I will be stuck driving an old crapy van for quite awhile. Owell, gotta give alot to gain alot more. Should know somthing by next week I hope.

Im sure Ill have one to sell you when you are ready :D

sabtaj1
01-03-2008, 07:45 PM
sounds good!

sabtaj1
01-04-2008, 12:05 PM
Ok, Here is a dumb question. The guy that wants to purchase my car asked me how the compression is. I didnt know what to say. He then asked if he could check the compression when he gets here. I said I didnt care. But, after I hung up the phone I thought about it. I dont wanna have to dissasemble anything to sell my car and sure dont want anyone I dont know taking my car apart. I know he doesnt know me and how I treat my auto's. But I dont know him either. I was gonna call him and tell him if he wants it done (WE) can take it to a dealer and have it done but the cost will come out of his pocket. What would you do?? Advise? never thought it would come down to compression? stumped me on that one. LOL

magindat
01-04-2008, 12:49 PM
I agree. I've never had anyone want to do that, but with 10:1 and juice can't say I blame him. It needs to go to a qualified mechanic so neither of you get screwed. And, you're right, if he wants the check, he pays.

sabtaj1
01-04-2008, 01:51 PM
Well, I have a very safe tune and only used 1bottle and maybe .25 of another (w/race gas mix). But some was lost while checking for leaks and such. So I havent really used it much. also, was only using the spray from 3800rpm to 5900rpm. So only 2100rpm was seeing the spray. I will call him tonight. Thank you for your input, Have a great day. Jason

sabtaj1
01-04-2008, 05:22 PM
Sounds like the car will be going to New Jersery in a week or two. I am gonna be sad. The soon to be new owner is a lurker on here. Dont know his screen name but another member here showed him the pictures. I wanted to say thank you. My wife is happy. But she doesnt know I even did anything to the car since she said all I could do was tint the windows. LOL.

Weaver
01-05-2008, 02:29 PM
Hey all. I'm the "lurker"/ hopeful buyer. Just starting to figure out this site, but if all goes well, I'll be a regular around here. DWStang67 is the MM owner that showed me the posts. As for the compression, absolutely will come out of my pocket. Same as any big purchase I figure. House/car.. well within reason to make sure all is good, but you pay for the checkouts.

jgc61sr2002
01-05-2008, 04:02 PM
Welcome aboard.:D

MarauderMark
01-05-2008, 04:12 PM
Welcome aboard.:D

Yepperz what he ^^^^^said:welcome:

sabtaj1
01-05-2008, 07:41 PM
Glad to see ya post! I talked with Rich, the guy I told you about. He said if I pull the plugs and everything he would come over and do the compression test for a small fee. Or even if you want, I can have it done before you get here so if its not to your likeing you wouldnt have to make the trip. Its totally up to you. I wouldnt lie about somthing like that either. I can call you and post the results so the other members can chime in if they think somthing is wrong. Personally, I would do it this way because this is a really smart group of people and very very helpful. ENjoy the site, I really do.

Weaver
01-06-2008, 03:40 PM
Hey guys thanks for the welcome :bows: and yeah sabtaj, if you wanna implement your suggestion and give me the bill that's cool.

Later, guys!

sabtaj1
01-06-2008, 07:16 PM
ok, I will see if I can get it done tuesday. My daughter has surgery tomarrow so I wont be able to touch it tomarrow. Maybe tuesday depending on how she is. I will let you know.

DJCV
01-07-2008, 03:42 PM
All I can say is sabtaj1 is a real class act, selling a fine automobile like that so his wife can continue her education.

All the best to you and your family, friend. Cars come and go, but family is what it's all about. I don't know what surgery your daughter is undergoing, but please accept my very best wishes and prayers.

Be well.

sabtaj1
01-07-2008, 09:44 PM
Thank you. She got Tubes in her ears and her Abnoids? taken out. Not really a big deal but she is 14 months old. Pretty hard watchin a little one go through that. Everything was fine though. Thank you.

I also managed to do the compression test tonight. Every cylinder on the first cycle was between 80 and 95lbs. After 4 cycles each cylinder was between 180 and 195lbs. So she tested out fine.

Your right cars do come and go. I see another marauder in my future, well, I hope so anyways. Gonna be awhile though. Now I get to drive the beater van. But now that I wont have the marauder maybe it will make me finish puttin the wagon together. I have everything for it but just got tired of workin on it.

sabtaj1
01-19-2008, 07:41 AM
Well, The car is now gone and on its way to New Jersey. Sad. I miss it already. The new owner was very happy about the purchase. He made me nervous though, said he never owned a rear wheel drive car. I almost pooed my pants. he is a great guy and I got to take him out for a couple drinks the night he arrived. Very nice guy. He will be on here quite abit. WEAVER I believe is his screen name. Not really sure how to close a thread or I would close this one. Thanks to all that have helped me out with everything. I WILL BE BACK!!!!!

Zack
01-19-2008, 07:43 AM
Finally, Jason is gone....

J/K

Get A BLUE MM next :up:

sabtaj1
01-19-2008, 07:51 AM
Untill I get to come see you. STEVE! lol

DWSTANG67
01-19-2008, 08:16 AM
So its official Weaver bought your car, now he will park it right next to mine at work. He did drive 1 rear wheel car I let him try my MM when he was looking at yours.

sabtaj1
01-19-2008, 08:30 AM
Ya thats what he said. I do thank you for showing him my car. But then again if you wouldnt have I would still have her. He said he was going to park right next to you too. LOL. Thank you very much.