PDA

View Full Version : New member...Houston TX

ivan.zozulya
12-09-2007, 06:18 AM
Hello everyone...

I wanted to ask a few questions about the Marauder, but I think I will introduce my self first...

My name is Ivan, I am 20 years old... I live in Houston TX but currently I am in Iraq manning a 50cal on top of a 7ton...

So far I have had 2 cars...
My first love was a naturally aspirated 1992 MR2 with basic bolton and nitrous...I ran a 13.7 in that car...
My second car was a 1993 MR2 turbo, that car had all bolt ons and an upgraded turbo, i never ran that one at the track but i expected atleast a 12.7...

First MR2
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v716/rusiankid/my%20car/272053_54_full.jpg
Second MR2
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v716/rusiankid/my%20car/IMG_0453.jpg

Now that I sold both of my first two loves I am ready to move onto biger and better things...So I am planing on getting a Marauder the first week of when I get home:coolman:

Bluerauder
12-09-2007, 06:37 AM
My name is Ivan, I am 20 years old... I live in Houston TX but currently I am in Iraq manning a 50cal on top of a 7ton...

Welcome :welcome1: to the MM.Net. Hope you find that Marauder when you get back from the sandbox. Thanks for serving. :flag:

Hey, I think I found a pic of you on the job ....

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/1/8/9/1/id_mtvr_03_700.jpg

MM03MOK
12-09-2007, 06:44 AM
:welcome1: Ivan!! Thank you for your Service! :flag: You have found a new Family at MercuryMarauder.Net! This is THE place for everything Marauder! We have quite a few Marauders for sale in our MarketPlace Forum. We have many Members in TX including a few in Houston. Be safe!!

Zack
12-09-2007, 06:55 AM
Welcome and thank you.

Look for a Blue Marauder, its better!

sailsmen
12-09-2007, 07:08 AM
I had a blue 1985 MR2, I really liked it. Sold it to a guy I knew who gave it to his daughter, she was gorgeous and always had guys following her around when she drove it.

He liked it so much he bought a new one but he told me he liked mine with 55K miles better.

Lots of good info here, take some time to research or post questions. In the past 3 months 2 dozen or so excellent MM have gone on the market.

Be safe and thanks for your service.:)

ivan.zozulya
12-09-2007, 09:06 AM
Thank you for all the welcomes and thank you...I honestly can't wait to get that marauder I cant keep on sitting around not buying parts for a car...

Bluerauder: I am really thankfull that our 7tons have alot more armor then those, that one in the picture had to be atleast 3 years ago...any how thank you..

Sailsmen: I defenetly have seen a few girls in mr2 and it is nothing better then a girl in a sports car, even if she doesnt know what she really is driving...

once again thank you

jgc61sr2002
12-09-2007, 04:51 PM
Welcome aboard.:D :flag: Be careful. Thanks

ImpalaSlayer
12-09-2007, 05:05 PM
thank you ivan for headen over there and kickin some ass. your a young man like my self and i just love the marauder. mainly because of the kick ass community that comes with one. if you get one im sure youll be happy.

thanks again
dave