PDA

View Full Version : New member/owner in Colorado

Windsor58
12-13-2007, 06:59 PM
Hi all. I joined in August, but have been visiting this site for much longer than that.
Thanks for all the info. It helped me make the decision to buy a Marauder. I had owned a couple of Crown Vics in the past and was in the market for something like that again, but was looking for more fun factor. I found it (and bought it Dec 3) in a black 04 Marauder with less than 10,000 miles (althought it has more than that, now). It had been upgraded by Dennis Reinhart and I took it by his shop for a few more tweaks. He dynoed it at 445 rwhp. That is a lot of fun!
I was very impressed with Dennis and his shop. He does first rate work and knows these cars inside and out.
I am also very impressed with these cars. I had heard about them for while, now, but had never driven one. It really exceeded my expectations. These are great cars. And this one was made even better by Dennis (and the meticulous care the previous owner gave the car). I can't wait to start terrorizing the local German and Japanese "performance" sedans!

Chip
Parker, Colorado

Bluerauder
12-13-2007, 07:08 PM
Hi all. I joined in August, but have been visiting this site for much longer than that.
Chip
Parker, Colorado
Welcome to the MM.Net, Chip !! :welcome1: and enjoy that big grin. :D

Don't see too many Colorado folks around these parts ...

Windsor58
12-13-2007, 07:17 PM
Thanks, Bluerauder. You are right about the grin. I think it's gonna be stuck this way!
Until last week, I had only seen 2 Marauders, before. I bought the car in South Florida and drove it home (2183.8 miles/34:23 hours total) via Dennis's shop.
It is a great car.

407MARAUDER
12-13-2007, 08:33 PM
congratulations on your new mm. I bought mine from south florida too.

knine
12-13-2007, 11:55 PM
:welcome: aboard !! You have been assimilated !!

ckadiddle
12-14-2007, 07:49 AM
Welcome! Now go buy a few more sets of rear tires. you are gonna need them if you are grinning that much. :)

jgc61sr2002
12-14-2007, 03:47 PM
Congrats and welcome aboard.:D:welcome1: