PDA

View Full Version : Nice Christmas Present - 1967 GTO

Vortex
12-15-2007, 11:18 AM
Im going to put the GTO on the general market after the beginning of the year but thought Id announce it here first. The basics: PHS documented GTO, original 400 engine, 200 or so miles since overhaul, forged pistons, hardened seats for unleaded and his/hers tranny. Frame off restoration with a few mods such as 390 posi, boxed rear control arms, HD sway bars front and rear, HD coils in back, front discs. No bondo though some panels have been replaced, all arrow straight. New interior with only a few minor details to finish. All new wiring and new dash bezel, this is an original heater delete car from Hawaii. Sits on new BFGs and vintage Cragar Street/Pro mags. Car just needs a little tweaking, paint is good with only minor flaws. Ive had it for sale before but market was slow so thought Id try again, I need the garage space as I almost never drive this car. First 23k gets it. Pics on request, size limit wont work here (there may be a few in my gallery). I think at this price it wont last long, let me know. Car is located in Dallas area.

jgc61sr2002
12-15-2007, 11:32 AM
Very nice GTO.:D Good luck with the sale.
Should sell fast, good price.

martyo
12-15-2007, 12:12 PM
More pics please to martin_ochs@hotmail.com

Thanks.

offroadkarter
12-15-2007, 02:51 PM
Beautiful car! I always liked those style GTO's. My dad had a 66' but someone before him put a csb in it :(

KillJoy
12-15-2007, 03:17 PM

Thanks.

YOU GO MARTY!!!

:up:

KillJoy

Blackened300a
12-15-2007, 05:21 PM
Love the 66-67 body GTO. Wish I had that kind of cash to throw around.

Marauderman
12-15-2007, 05:53 PM

Thanks.

Hey Marty--don't forget---it DOES NOT HAVE AN IN CAR HEATER!! Hope you don't plan on using it in the north in cold weather......Burrrrrr!

offroadkarter
12-15-2007, 05:59 PM
Hey Marty--don't forget---it DOES NOT HAVE AN IN CAR HEATER!! Hope you don't plan on using it in the north in cold weather......Burrrrrr!

who would want to drive that in the snow! :eek:

martyo
12-15-2007, 09:05 PM

I am planning ahead. I am not long for NY!! :banana2:

ImpalaSlayer
12-15-2007, 09:26 PM
badass goat. good luck with the sale

larryo340
12-15-2007, 09:45 PM
Now that's what a GTO is supposed to look like.
Nice car and good luck with sale. :beer:

MarauderTJA
12-16-2007, 07:25 AM
I am planning ahead. I am not long for NY!! :banana2:
Florida awaits you Marty:D

martyo
12-16-2007, 10:03 PM

Thanks.

Still waiting....

Please note that there is an underscore _ between the names.

ITLRUN
12-25-2007, 07:09 PM
Im going to put the GTO on the general market after the beginning of the year but thought Id announce it here first. The basics: PHS documented GTO, original 400 engine, 200 or so miles since overhaul, forged pistons, hardened seats for unleaded and his/hers tranny. Frame off restoration with a few mods such as 390 posi, boxed rear control arms, HD sway bars front and rear, HD coils in back, front discs. No bondo though some panels have been replaced, all arrow straight. New interior with only a few minor details to finish. All new wiring and new dash bezel, this is an original heater delete car from Hawaii. Sits on new BFGs and vintage Cragar Street/Pro mags. Car just needs a little tweaking, paint is good with only minor flaws. Ive had it for sale before but market was slow so thought Id try again, I need the garage space as I almost never drive this car. First 23k gets it. Pics on request, size limit wont work here (there may be a few in my gallery). I think at this price it wont last long, let me know. Car is located in Dallas area. I don't know what you use for your photos, but if you have Corel Media One go into the edit section scroll down until you see photo resize, then you can make your photos any size you like, Mike. (ITLRUN).:run: