PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Silver MM For Sale

hbarrett
12-27-2007, 10:57 AM
2004 Silver MM, light flint interior, bought new in June 2004, one owner, ~36,000 miles, excellent condition, 410s, Pro Guard, Addco rear sway bar, new rear shocks, 4 new tires, always pampered, never damaged or raced, well maintained. $18,000 The price is flexible, and I will consider a reasonable offer. PM me for more information.

hbarrett
02-13-2008, 04:03 AM
Sold ******

ImpalaSlayer
02-13-2008, 05:50 AM
dang that was a pretty decent price

SILVERSURFER03
02-13-2008, 06:19 AM
wow now that was a fast sell good job

hbarrett
02-24-2008, 08:05 AM
Well, it wasn't sold on this site. MM.net is not the place to sell the MM as I once thought it would be, too many bottom feeders. I sold it on a .org site where the people are serious buyers and collectors, and had so many responses that I realized I listed it too cheaply. Could have easily got a few thousand more for it.
wow now that was a fast sell good job

CRUZTAKER
02-24-2008, 08:26 AM
Well, it wasn't sold on this site. MM.net is not the place to sell the MM as I once thought it would be, too many bottom feeders. I sold it on a .org site where the people are serious buyers and collectors, and had so many responses that I realized I listed it too cheaply. Could have easily got a few thousand more for it.

Ha!

Don't let door hit you in the ass!

buh-bye. http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/6/2/6/wait1.gif

Seneca
02-24-2008, 08:40 AM
I have met Hbarret. His car was a beautiful piece. Lucky person got that car. So long my Friend!. Seneca

MarauderMark
02-24-2008, 08:44 AM
Ha!

:revenge:
Must make you feel good to say that to someone else for once.http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/6/2/6/wait1.gif

Very smart.. good luck bud:up:

hbarrett
02-24-2008, 08:54 AM
I don't care if you liked my message, I stated what I believe to be a fact, and I did not curse about it as you did fool, your ignorance shows through, but then I am not surprised at all. Your comment means nothing to me, and you mean nothing to me. As much as I love the MM, I needed to sell it for reasons that are personal and private, and I tried selling it here at a fair price. I just happened to find a more serious venue for selling it, that's all. buh-bye???? LOL
Ha!

hbarrett
02-24-2008, 08:57 AM
As much as I have loved the MM from the day I purchased it new, but I needed to sell it for personal reasons, and I tried selling it here at a fair price. I just happened to find a more serious venue for selling it, that's all. I don't care if you liked my message, I stated what I believe to be a fact, and I did not curse about it as you did fool, your ignorance shows through, but then I am not surprised at all. Your comment means nothing to me, and you mean nothing to me. buh-bye???? LOL
Ha!

KillJoy
02-24-2008, 09:02 AM
I don't care if you liked my message, I stated what I believe to be a fact, and I did not curse about it as you did fool, your ignorance shows through, but then I am not surprised at all. Your comment means nothing to me, and you mean nothing to me. As much as I love the MM, I needed to sell it for reasons that are personal and private, and I tried selling it here at a fair price. I just happened to find a more serious venue for selling it, that's all. buh-bye???? LOL

too many bottom feeders.

Perhaps your statement here caused his reply? Your post seemed to indicate to me that your car is gone, and you now have no reason to return here. Hence buh bye....

:argue:

KillJoy

hbarrett
02-24-2008, 09:26 AM
Well then, my apologies to everyone, everywhere. I beg forgiveness. No I did not intend to leave the site, I still love the MM, and enjoy many of the message threads. Over the years, we have had plenty of members here who are not MM owners.quote=KillJoy;585213]Perhaps your statement here caused his reply? Your post seemed to indicate to me that your car is gone, and you now have no reason to return here. Hence buh bye....

KillJoy[/quote]

nomad
02-24-2008, 09:32 AM
I'd be nice to read one thread without all this *****in' every now and then:alone:

p.s. congrats on the sale. Stay as long as you want to. Ignore the ignorant.

hbarrett
02-24-2008, 09:35 AM
Thank you, I appreciate that.
I'd be nice to read one thread without all this *****in' every now and then:alone:

p.s. congrats on the sale. Stay as long as you want to. Ignore the ignorant.

hbarrett
02-24-2008, 09:42 AM
Thank you Seneca. I hope the new owner enjoys it as much as I have. I will be telling him of MM.net, as I think he will be interested in joining.
I have met Hbarret. His car was a beautiful piece. Lucky person got that car. So long my Friend!. Seneca

jimlam56
02-24-2008, 10:11 AM
Congratulations on your sale. What is the name of the site you sold it on?

offroadkarter
02-24-2008, 10:51 AM

Couldnt agree more

CRUZTAKER
02-24-2008, 12:22 PM
MM.net is not the place to sell the MM as I once thought it would be, too many bottom feeders. I sold it on a .org site where the people are serious buyers and collectors.....

I don't care if you liked my message, I stated what I believe to be a fact, and I did not curse about it as you did fool.

You chose to disparage this site by directly referring to our membership and guests as "BOTTOM FEEDERS".

Piss on you if you don't like my reply to your insinuation.

My apologies to the membership that feel I inturn disparaged this fellow with my response. I did not mean to offend any of you in any way.
I respect your opinions of this fellow, and you may very well have a valid point. He may be a sweetheart of a guy, and had a wonderfull Marauder.
I just did not care for his insinuations.

CRUZTAKER
02-24-2008, 12:29 PM
I did not curse about it as you did fool...

Curse?

Ass is a curse word now.

Perhaps I should have used 'buttocks'...or even the colloquial street-term 'booty' ?
Boy do you need a lesson in semantics.

bob6364
02-24-2008, 12:32 PM

I'm curious too about the site...

It is true what he says though I was here only a short while trolling and notice the same people thumping their chests and yelling how the MM was the greatest and yet the same people when a member said they where looking at a low mileage MM for 20K they would say" no way dude 16 tops what are you thinking...." it depends on location too here in N.E. I wanted a 04 with less then 30K on the clock best I could do was $19,500 maybe in a different market it would be less.

I'm really surprised nobody corrected him and told him his car is Silver Birch and not silver :p

bob6364
02-24-2008, 12:41 PM

I like that cobra on your car a friend put Roush racing sticker on his fender you should hear the stories i hear at gas stations about his car being a 1 of special car with mystery super charger...hehe its the same as mine stock with CAI LOL

MarauderMark
02-24-2008, 02:11 PM
Perhaps your statement here caused his reply? Your post seemed to indicate to me that your car is gone, and you now have no reason to return here. Hence buh bye....

KillJoy

yo budd you got somethin brown on your nose again..

You chose to disparage this site by directly reffering to out membership and guests as "BOTTOM FEEDERS".

My apologies to the membership that feel I inturn disparaged this fellow with my response. I did not mean to offend any of you in any way.
I respect your opinions of this fellow, and you may very well have a valid point. He may be a sweetheart of a guy, and had a wonderfull Marauder.

What are you the mm police ? you know dam well that there are some bottom feeders here . may the bottom feeders feed from you when you sell and may cruztaker say something stupid to you as well..what has happened to you lately:dunno:

CRUZTAKER
02-24-2008, 03:54 PM
You're right Mark.

I should have walked away, but instead spoke for everyone.
I do not want to believe there are too many "bottom feeders" here, and if I see trolls I call them as I see them, hopefully not offending anyone that prefers troll.

Now you wish the same upon me?

Like I said, I did not mean to offend you directly.

However, your individual 'big brother' defense for this guy is quite intriguing, and opens MY eyes to exactly where some of us really stand on this site.

hbarrett
02-24-2008, 04:09 PM
I should have made allowances for you. I suppose that if you were only half-way intelligent you would have known what I was talking about. I was not insinuating that all members on this site are bottom feeders, just read the message threads in Cars for Sale. Most of the people don't seem serious about buying anything, the section seems more like an extension of Community Discussion, with seveal members making negative comments to prospective buyers or sellers, and I see a propensity of members in those threads looking for rock bottom prices, hence "bottom feeders." In all fairness, I don't remember you being one of them, so nothing was ever directed to you. So, here you are again with your sleazy vulgarity. You must be quite the respectable character!

You chose to disparage this site by directly referring to our membership and guests as "BOTTOM FEEDERS".

MM2004
02-24-2008, 04:11 PM
That's about enough.

Some just don't know when to quit.

Mike.