PDA

View Full Version : Mississippi area

mdalex
01-01-2008, 08:07 AM
I am in southwest Mississippi and looking for a black Marauder, no offense! I had a new black Impala SS back in 1995. I loved it until the deer caused $10K in damage and was no longer original or a collector's item. I kick myself for not buying a Marauder when they came out.

jgc61sr2002
01-01-2008, 08:45 AM
Welcome aboard.:D:welcome1:

Thare are several Marauders for sale on this site.

LCSO34
01-01-2008, 09:19 AM
Welcome aboard!! Always nice to have another MS member. I am in Meridian, but work in Jackson. I might would be interested in selling mine.

arejayesss
01-01-2008, 09:33 AM
It's okay, you have chosen the best color:)

cruzer
01-01-2008, 10:10 AM
I am in southwest Mississippi and looking for a black Marauder, no offense! I had a new black Impala SS back in 1995. I loved it until the deer caused $10K in damage and was no longer original or a collector's item. I kick myself for not buying a Marauder when they came out.

Welcome to the net to a fellow Mississippian--I'm from McComb--born in Magnolia. Missed going home for our 61st HS reunion--still get homesick. Have a great 2008 and hope you find your MM. 86K on my black '03 and going strong. Come to the Metroplex and visit with us--watch our Forum (North Texas Marauders) for activities---hope to see you soon, Maury

cruzer
01-01-2008, 10:14 AM
Welcome aboard!! Always nice to have another MS member. I am in Meridian, but work in Jackson. I might would be interested in selling mine.

Great to see you on the net--been wondering how things were going with you. Was looking at the model last nite--sure is beautiful---thanks. Now, say it isn't so--you can't sell your Marauder--you'd be lost without it--hang in there if you can. Have a Happy, Healthy, Safe and Prosperous 2008--our prayers are with you and all your compatriots--hope to see you soon, Maury

LCSO34
01-01-2008, 03:23 PM
Great to see you on the net--been wondering how things were going with you. Was looking at the model last nite--sure is beautiful---thanks. Now, say it isn't so--you can't sell your Marauder--you'd be lost without it--hang in there if you can. Have a Happy, Healthy, Safe and Prosperous 2008--our prayers are with you and all your compatriots--hope to see you soon, Maury

Thanks Maury, still flying a lot. I would be lost without it, but black is hard to keep clean, and I really want a SB

knine
01-01-2008, 03:39 PM
It's okay, you have chosen the best color:)
Don't listen to this guy, he's crazy. Go BLUE . Be one of the "choosen ones". (self choosen for abuse from others i think). ;)

P.S. :welcome: aboard, you have been assimilated