PDA

View Full Version : New Member from North TX

dpotter
01-01-2008, 06:48 PM
I don't have a MM yet but I can't get enough of this site! I've already posted my "wanted" thread in the market section; looking for a rare blue MM as a daily driver.

I'm 41, married for 15 years with three daughters, huge Cowboys fan, love sports and fast cars. I'm a Mustang guy on my 3rd SVT Cobra and at least my 8th Mustang but I plan to keep my current one and I can't think of a better DD than a blue Marauder (way better than my Explorer)!

I'm glad to be here and look forward to attending a local MM event to meet some of the owners and check out their rides.

Mike
01-01-2008, 07:14 PM
I don't have a MM yet but I can't get enough of this site! I've already posted my "wanted" thread in the market section; looking for a rare blue MM as a daily driver.

I'm 41, married for 15 years with three daughters, huge Cowboys fan, love sports and fast cars. I'm a Mustang guy on my 3rd SVT Cobra and at least my 8th Mustang but I plan to keep my current one and I can't think of a better DD than a blue Marauder (way better than my Explorer)!

I'm glad to be here and look forward to attending a local MM event to meet some of the owners and check out their rides.

Welcome to the site and GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!

Pat
01-01-2008, 07:18 PM
Check out the North Texas Marauder Forum for area members, GTG's and other activities involving Maraudering.

Good luck in your quest for a Blue MM.

TX Harley Guy
01-01-2008, 07:54 PM
Welcome!
I dont have an MM either, just an ol pickup, the Texas group are good people, all these guys are great.

Good luck on the hunt for the blue MM!

bob6364
01-01-2008, 08:54 PM
Mmmm Cowboys cheerleaders.. welcome!

SID210SA
01-02-2008, 06:27 AM
Welcome....and hope to meet up with you soon....I think our next semi big event is coming up in the next three months or so...

Mike

dpotter
01-02-2008, 08:28 AM
It's a shame I missed that one in December, I live about 10 miles from Allen...

See y'all in a few months.