PDA

View Full Version : Need Front Stock Sway Bar!!!

MinnesotaMuscle
01-04-2008, 06:15 PM
Ok guys, sorry for all the CAPS but I'm in DESPERATE need of a stock front sway bar. The Marauder is mine and the wife's primary vehicle. Well yesterday I swerved to miss a deer and ended up putting the car in the ditch. Didn't do any damage to it....until we pulled it out. My brother crawled under it and I told him to attach it to something solid, so he hooked the strap to the sway bar.....BAD IDEA.....it broke the linkage and bent the sway bar..... I would just buy the upgraded front and rear but the wife has been out of work for six weeks after have a C-Section with our second son...So I'm broke as a joke and need a sway bar. I spent what I had to buy a new linkage so I have that, just need a sway bar... PLEASE email me for fastest response, gunman_7@hotmail.com Thanks again guys! -Chris

sabtaj1
01-04-2008, 09:31 PM
Bruteforce just posted his forsale. Think it was $30

fastblackmerc
01-04-2008, 09:33 PM
I have one.

sailsmen
01-05-2008, 06:00 AM
I don't think he is looking to buy one.

jdando
01-05-2008, 08:43 AM
Chris, you have mail.

jeremy

MinnesotaMuscle
01-06-2008, 09:17 PM
Found one! A BIG Thankyou too jdando (Jeremy) Super nice guy who went well out of his way to bring it too me! Was also nice enough to give my brother and I a ride in his supercharged 'rauder......very nice, only bad thing is, now my stock car seems slow as crap....lol..... again THANKYOU Jeremy!

MinnesotaMuscle
01-06-2008, 09:18 PM
Also wanted to say thankyou to everyone who took time to post up.....