PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist find (rims n tires)

OneBADLsE
01-08-2008, 03:39 PM
http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/car/532513985.html

:eek: They look amazing!!

Raudermaster
01-08-2008, 04:16 PM
$35 dollar center caps? From the dealer? He must be on drugs.

OneBADLsE
01-08-2008, 05:02 PM
$35 dollar center caps? From the dealer? He must be on drugs.

IIRC, at my cost they were $26 or so a piece. what are list on them???

Raudermaster
01-08-2008, 05:19 PM
For some reason I've always thought they were way more money than that.

safado
01-08-2008, 11:25 PM
thats a nice set..

SID210SA
01-09-2008, 09:15 AM
IIRC, at my cost they were $26 or so a piece. what are list on them???

About 2 years ago I bought a center cap from the dealership for 45 bucks.....
a couple of weeks ago I got one for 28 from another dealership

ts-pa
01-09-2008, 12:00 PM
Price seems too good to be true. I'd be concerned that they might be stolen; hint "cash only".

OneBADLsE
01-09-2008, 12:28 PM
Price seems too good to be true. I'd be concerned that they might be stolen; hint "cash only".

They are for two wheels.

Funny thing - and its a small world. I knew these wheels looked familiar! I sold them to a friend of mine for his asking price. He WAS supposed to get a silver 04' MM with 30k or so on it. That never happened. The wheels DID come off a VERY LOW MILE car. I'm gonna probably buy them back if noone here wants them.

They are BEYOND MINT. Not one scratch on them.

If you want to contact him directly, his name is Jimmy. PM ME for his info, or i'll just buy'em back and you can deal through me :D

OneBADLsE
01-09-2008, 12:30 PM
hint "cash only".

He cant take food stamps. Now, can he? LOL ;)

1of327
01-09-2008, 12:57 PM
Buy them things...who cares about the rubber

ts-pa
01-09-2008, 02:58 PM
He cant take food stamps. Now, can he? LOL ;)

Seemed fishy to me to want cash only and only two wheels. Well, since you know the actual source, I retract my statement. Please accept my apology for a rush judgement.:o
I would be interested if I had more money. Too many other things have a higher priority at the moment. If you buy them, and can't sell them, contact me, things may change by that time.

OneBADLsE
01-09-2008, 05:09 PM
Seemed fishy to me to want cash only and only two wheels. Well, since you know the actual source, I retract my statement. Please accept my apology for a rush judgement.:o
I would be interested if I had more money. Too many other things have a higher priority at the moment. If you buy them, and can't sell them, contact me, things may change by that time.

I'm going to pick them up from him tonight. It pays for me to just hold onto them for a little bit. I'm glad in a way they came back my way. They were JUST TOO DAMN NICE to let go.

If i decide in the near future that either A) I will never purchase a Marauder, or B), i will never put the spacers on my LSE that are required to make these work, i shall repost them for sale. My friend just figured it would have cost him the same with shipping to have some POS wheels off ebay to widen. He would have rather paid it to me and had the nicer wheels. Sad to say that was the main purpose of these...to widen them.

TS-PA, no offense taken :beer:

PS : For the hell of it, i will take pics of it with a REAL CAMERA. His cell phone pics sucked, LOL

superford3
01-12-2008, 04:34 PM
Who cares where they came from its a good deal

MarauderMark
01-12-2008, 08:19 PM
Hopefully there not those aftermarket ones. because if you decide to widen them it cannot be done..