PDA

View Full Version : Marauder wanted, Nice Driver condition.

HAZZARDJOHN
01-08-2008, 08:49 PM
Well I am a habitual lurker and rarely post as I feel I don't have too much to add. Well since the impala is Down awaiting its heart transplant, and I have come into some money recently. I am starting to look for my Marauder. I want either a silver or Blue one and Cause I love Blue (I know how rare they are) I think silver looks great, not much of a black car guy and I despise red. I also want a clean car that is a Driver, not so pristine that I am afraid to take it out of the garage. This will be my Daily Spring though summer driver. While they don't use salt in South Dakota, they also don't plow the roads so I'll stick with my exploder for a winter vehicle. I am in no hurry so I plan on being picky and waiting for the right car.

My E-mail is Johnny1107@aol.com Feel free to send me what you got.

Thanks and have a great day!

~HJ

Bigdogjim
01-08-2008, 09:19 PM
Welcome, I sure we can find you a blue or silver.

HAZZARDJOHN
01-08-2008, 09:32 PM
Thanks, I figured this would be the place, since I live in the sticks and don't feel like buying a car from autotrader that is too far to go and look at.

~HJ

ImpalaSlayer
01-08-2008, 09:34 PM
really you shouldnat have a prob theres been many for sale recently

TiTo35
01-08-2008, 09:35 PM
I been looking for MM for friends on mine...I havent seen one in SD...but dont fret...:D If i see one i will keep you posted...

HAZZARDJOHN
01-08-2008, 09:39 PM
I been looking for MM for friends on mine...I havent seen one in SD...but dont fret...:D If i see one i will keep you posted...

I am willing and frankly expecting to travel, but the closer the better. I am From Minneapolis so if you see any there let me know, I got family in town still

~HJ

CRUZTAKER
01-08-2008, 10:27 PM
Look everywhere!

If you find one out of state, let us know.

Most of us are willing to go check it out for you.;)

Bluerauder
01-09-2008, 05:29 AM
I am starting to look for my Marauder. I want either a silver or Blue one and Cause I love Blue (I know how rare they are) I think silver looks great, not much of a black car guy and I despise red. I also want a clean car that is a Driver, not so pristine that I am afraid to take it out of the garage.
~HJ
Mark Uhrman has a Blue MM for sale out of Colgate, WI. See thread info here >>>> http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=39962 It may not meet your "Not so Pristine" standards 'cause this is one Blue in near perfect condition with ultra low miles .... but it is still available (I think). Good luck in finding your blue or silver birch MM. :up:

HAZZARDJOHN
01-09-2008, 10:27 AM
That's nice but too much money and I want a car I can drive, that is a low mileage beauty, someone who likes to collect cars for show only, needs that car.

~HJ

Peter
01-09-2008, 01:55 PM
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=40481

jdando
01-09-2008, 03:59 PM
I am From Minneapolis so if you see any there let me know, I got family in town still

~HJ

Minneapolis FTW :banana: If I see anything locally I will PM you.

jeremy

my_rodder
01-11-2008, 03:43 PM
They do come up for sale in S.D. I'm from Iowa and found mine in yankton. Good Luck:) I'll keep an eye out. Liz