PDA

View Full Version : My old MM for sale at dealer .

Illss
01-11-2008, 06:24 PM
Just thought i'd throw it out there that the place i traded in my MM is selling it an heres the link : http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp;?tracktype=usedcc&searchType=21&pageNumber=0&numResultsPerPage=50&largeNumResultsPerPage=0&sortorder=descending&sortfield=PRICE+descending&certifiedOnly=false&criteria=K-%7cE-%7cM-_32_%7cD-_3758_%7cN-N%7cR-30%7cI-1%7cP-PRICE+descending%7cQ-descending%7cZ-60625&aff=national&paId=255203646&recnum=3&leadExists=true an i'm sure if anyone is interested in it that u could get a deal if i come with u ... asking price is to much imo an u could get something for less miles cheaper . I just replaced the axles an bearings w/seals with oem parts plus the RP 140 weight diff fluid also most of my mods remain on the car like JLT intake, Alpine Iva-W205 radio, recent oem tires (not a mod) , progaurd , oil changes every 3k with mobil 1 or RP synthetic oil , replaced spark plugs at 50k an a badgeless grill are all on the car BUT only thing i took out was the tune . Car ran fine an there arent any issues with it .:beer:

stryker
01-11-2008, 08:01 PM
:confused: Sorry Mang but that's not the OEM radio can you tell me what brand is and other think I note was that in the arm rest I saw an connector for ipod, tell us.

STRYKER.:wreath:

arejayesss
01-11-2008, 08:04 PM
Just thought i'd throw it out there that the place i traded in my MM is selling it an heres the link : http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp;?tracktype=usedcc&searchType=21&pageNumber=0&numResultsPerPage=50&largeNumResultsPerPage=0&sortorder=descending&sortfield=PRICE+descending&certifiedOnly=false&criteria=K-%7cE-%7cM-_32_%7cD-_3758_%7cN-N%7cR-30%7cI-1%7cP-PRICE+descending%7cQ-descending%7cZ-60625&aff=national&paId=255203646&recnum=3&leadExists=true an i'm sure if anyone is interested in it that u could get a deal if i come with u ... asking price is to much imo an u could get something for less miles cheaper . I just replaced the axles an bearings w/seals with oem parts plus the RP 140 weight diff fluid also most of my mods remain on the car like JLT intake, Alpine Iva-W205 radio, recent oem tires (not a mod) , progaurd , oil changes every 3k with mobil 1 or RP synthetic oil , replaced spark plugs at 50k an a badgeless grill are all on the car BUT only thing i took out was the tune . Car ran fine an there arent any issues with it .:beer:

ImpalaSlayer
01-11-2008, 09:21 PM
seems like a decent price to me

Illss
01-14-2008, 06:01 PM
It actually sold today for 15k .:burnout:

ImpalaSlayer
01-14-2008, 06:15 PM
some one got a sweet deal

Marauderman
01-14-2008, 06:35 PM
Sorry you sold your MM for an C srt thingy----sure ate one up at a light today---he felt so bad----but I understand how folks misunderstand.....God I love this Car!......carry on--

Bradley G
01-15-2008, 05:30 AM
Lately, I can't get one to bite.
Now we have to get that puppy to the track!

Illss
01-15-2008, 07:15 PM
Sorry you sold your MM for an C srt thingy----sure ate one up at a light today---he felt so bad----but I understand how folks misunderstand.....God I love this Car!......carry on-- Glad u love ur car but dont be sorry i traded mine in ....an i bet the guy u raced did in fact feel bad and prolly was like wtf since he had no idea what ur mods are ..... it couldve went the other way had he been modded .

Illss
01-15-2008, 07:16 PM
Lately, I can't get one to bite.
Now we have to get that puppy to the track! We will have fun this summer Bradley .;)

Bradley G
01-15-2008, 07:57 PM
I've been checking out some SRT-8 forums .
There are lots of fast Mopars!

Canadasvt
01-15-2008, 08:28 PM
Looked like a nice ride. Have fun with the Charger...I like the looks of it much more than the 300.

Marauderman
01-22-2008, 08:08 PM
Glad u love ur car but dont be sorry i traded mine in ....an i bet the guy u raced did in fact feel bad and prolly was like wtf since he had no idea what ur mods are ..... it couldve went the other way had he been modded .

yes..maybe could have been the other way,...if he had been modded...but I'd love it anyway even---cause I cannot lose.....cause this car has made me a winner and it has made me feel a winner no matter what the outcome----cause to me its always a winner----I realize there are many out there much faster--thats not the point---its the suprise and the length of it---thats my grin of my winner car!!.....but I know what you mean otherwise.......Tom

Illss
01-23-2008, 07:57 PM
yes..maybe could have been the other way,...if he had been modded...but I'd love it anyway even---cause I cannot lose.....cause this car has made me a winner and it has made me feel a winner no matter what the outcome----cause to me its always a winner----I realize there are many out there much faster--thats not the point---its the suprise and the length of it---thats my grin of my winner car!!.....but I know what you mean otherwise.......Tom I agree with what ur saying ...... it's all good . :beer: