PDA

View Full Version : New member

Gordonfan24
01-12-2008, 08:15 PM
Hello.
New member here. I've been to the site a bunch of times, so I decided to register. I'm also at Crownvic.net. Anyway, my name is Frank. I live in Ocean County, New Jersey, but I go to school at UNC-Charlotte, which is where I am right now. I don't have a Marauder.... not yet. I've got a 1997 Mercury Grand Marquis LS. Nothing special. It's my first Panther. I'm still learning a lot about these cars, and I like 'em more every day.

I've met a few of the members here at an all-Ford show in Wilmington, NC back in October... That was my first show and it was pretty cool; not only the show itself, but seeing 8 or 9 Panthers all together, most of which were Marauders.

As for my car, you can see it at my Supermotors page:
http://www.supermotors.net/vehicles/registry/17708

Not much done yet. I'm getting parts as I research them and have funding for them. :)
I'm looking forward to getting another CV/GM/MM sometime towards the end of the year. I might be able to. Probably not a Marauder, but a CV and GM is more likely.

So, thanks for looking. I probably won't be posting much, but I figured I'd introduce myself anyway.

MM03MOK
01-12-2008, 09:17 PM
:wave: Frank! :welcome:

knine
01-12-2008, 09:20 PM
:welcome: aboard !!

MainEngDwarf
01-12-2008, 09:40 PM
Welcome Frank
I'm also live in Forked River (at least for now), one of these days well have to get together at a car show.

stryker
01-12-2008, 09:43 PM
:wave: Hello Frank

:welcome: To the Black Panther site

:congrats: In be the most recent successful member

:thanks: for watch us and sign with us we hope to see you more frecuent

:wreath: Frank & Happy new year

STRYKER. :wreath2:

Gordonfan24
01-12-2008, 09:51 PM
Welcome Frank
I'm also live in Forked River (at least for now), one of these days well have to get together at a car show.
That's pretty cool! Didn't think I'd see anyone from my own town on one of these sites.

I'll be home again in May, so after that if you're still around, we should definitely meet up at a show or something. Even if it's at one of the summer's weekly Burger King meets by the Shop Rite (if you know what I'm talking about).

Thanks for the welcomes, everyone!

PRCARGUY
01-14-2008, 08:56 PM
:banana2:Welcome to the site, fellow jersey guy. :burnout:

sailsmen
01-14-2008, 09:10 PM
Welcome.

Lots of good info here.

I owned a 1996 GM w/ the perf package. White w/ red leather.

One of my favorite cars. It got stolen and stripped.

CRUZTAKER
01-14-2008, 09:26 PM
Welcome! :welcome:

I have your avitar....loose the waving flag. We all agreed in another thread that waving flags were gay.:P

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/6/2/6/jgordon60x60-ani-av.gif

Copy it, resize it bigger with gif works....whatever...but don't link from here because I clear my gallery frequently.

Booya!

Gordon Rocks.

Gordonfan24
01-14-2008, 10:03 PM
haha
Will do; at least temporarily. I actually got to see Gordon win here in Charlotte back in October. One of the best races I've ever seen, and being there was even better.

Thanks again for the welcomes, fellas.

DOOM
01-14-2008, 10:52 PM
Welcome to the site.

RoyLPita
01-15-2008, 04:45 AM
Welcome aboard. Enjoy the site.

rayjay
01-15-2008, 05:29 AM
Welcome to the site!