PDA

View Full Version : Hello from sunny/rainy Florida!!!

CKMustangCobra
01-13-2008, 08:03 AM
Hello. I'm new obviously. I put myself in the market for a Marauder about a month ago (always loved them) and I joined for some typical internet research.

Let's see here....

I currently drive a 1993 Lincoln Mark VIII. I love it to death but it has some quirks here and there and instead of spending some cash on getting it back to 100%, I rather just get something else and there is no better fit (for my budget) than a Marauder.

SO.... if anyone has any leads on a nice Marauder in FL for sale let me know!

I'll be lurking around, I rarely post..... so...

I'll be watching you! :)

jdando
01-13-2008, 09:12 AM
Welcome :wave:

Seems like there are lots of MM for sale lately. If you can meet up with your local guys, a current MM owner is the best resource when buying one.

Enjoy, jeremy

knine
01-13-2008, 09:59 AM
:welcome: aboard. You have been assimilated !

jimlam56
01-13-2008, 10:37 AM
Welcome!
You can meet a bunch of us at the SSM picnic in late Feb.
Nose around here for details.

Cobra25
01-13-2008, 11:05 AM
Welcome to the site and I hope you find what you are looking for.

jgc61sr2002
01-13-2008, 11:23 AM
Welcome aboard.:D Enjoy the site.

Paul
01-13-2008, 05:14 PM
Welcome aboard. Look forward to seein' ya around.

ckadiddle
01-14-2008, 08:10 AM
Keep an eye on the sunshine state marauders forum. I try to post there whenever some of us are meeting around Orlando. We will likely be meeting up in Sanford at the waterfront a few Saturday evenings from now. We sometimes meet up here:
http://www.freewebs.com/celerycitycruisers/
It's a nice family environment, with all types of cars from all decades, bone stock to complete custom.

There was a great deal in Sanford on an 04 black MM very recently. Unfortunately you'd have to pry it from outta my wife's hands now. :)

I will try to keep an eye out for one for a MM ya. Sometimes the best deals come by finding Marauders on the used car side of an import lot. They don't want the huge American sedan up the parking space they could sell three toyotas from.

CKMustangCobra
01-15-2008, 03:34 PM
Thanks for the welcome!

I've had my eyes on all the car lots locally.... not a single one.

It really sucks when you are trying to buy a car that everyone wants to keep! :)

I'll try to make my way out to a Marauder event... I'll be driving a silly Mark VIII though!

:D