PDA

View Full Version : Holland Storm slide show

Hack Goby
01-14-2008, 07:29 AM
Well It was a lot harder to do this than I thought.There not the greatest but injoy.http://www.slide.com/r/olOVW2p37j_K4GeOzyKMRk2gogb8WC QJ?previous_view=lt_embedded_u rl

Bluerauder
01-14-2008, 07:56 AM
Well It was a lot harder to do this than I thought.
You got some great action shots, Paul. :2thumbs: Nice rink. Looks like great ice. I especially like the one with the player cranking up for the slap shot. :D

The Storm shows some excellent form on the ice. Even from the stills you can tell that the team has some real talent.

Congrats to the Holland Storm for a great showing in the tournament. Let's see some trophy pics. :trophy:

Pops
01-14-2008, 08:59 AM
Good job Paul, The show looks great, The girls went back and played the league game at 7:00 and beat the Blizzard 2 to 0. Both teams were past tired. That was Danas 7th shutout in 12 league games! We have only had 9 goals scored against us in the league and one of our players put one of those in!

GreekGod
01-15-2008, 06:52 PM
I'm no big fan of hockey, but after seeing these women play 4 (?) times now, they keep getting better, and are fun to watch.

Oh, they are very good with their skills, also. Passing, speed, and shots are impressive. The Storm play against other teams that have women who played on college teams, and in some mixed leagues, too.