PDA

View Full Version : Marauder/CV sport center console wanted

RocketCouch
01-14-2008, 11:10 PM
God only knows why any of you would want to get rid of your center console, but if you do or know of someone with a wrecked car that wants to get rid of the OEM console, please let me know! You can email me at rocketcouch@crownvic.net

Thanks!

martyo
01-15-2008, 05:13 AM
I have one. I wasn't really planning on parting with it.

How much are you willing to spend?

RoyLPita
01-15-2008, 06:55 AM
Check this thread and inquire: http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=40191

Pops
01-15-2008, 07:31 AM
I have one complete with the shifter also. I will take 350.00 plus shipping

RocketCouch
01-15-2008, 08:18 AM
Obviously cheaper the better, but to be honest I don't even know what to offer for one. There's one in a junkyard not too far away for $150.00 but I'd rather have a nicer one with less work needed for cleanup but not for an extra $200 (sorry Johnkuhn)

I don't need the shifter, I'm going to keep the car column shifted. I need the complete console preferably with mounting bracketry. Thanks everyone!

magindat
01-15-2008, 08:24 AM
Obviously cheaper the better, but to be honest I don't even know what to offer for one. There's one in a junkyard not too far away for $150.00 but I'd rather have a nicer one with less work needed for cleanup but not for an extra $200 (sorry Johnkuhn)

I don't need the shifter, I'm going to keep the car column shifted. I need the complete console preferably with mounting bracketry. Thanks everyone!

If'n you don't need the shifter, just build one... or buy a generic one.

Joe Walsh
01-15-2008, 08:28 AM
Anyone have just a center console armrest/lid pad?

Did the CVs have the same style (and color) armrest/console lid pad?

gdmjoe
01-15-2008, 07:23 PM
Joe Walsh ... Did the CVs have the same style (and color) armrest/console lid pad?
Yes (the LX Sports' are the same and interchangeable; including color(s)).

Raudermaster
01-16-2008, 09:56 AM
I can check the junkyard I know of, they have a few wrecked CVLX'S. They looked fairly new, they were sideswiped a few weeks ago.

RocketCouch
01-17-2008, 07:40 AM
That would be great!

RocketCouch
01-29-2008, 09:56 PM
To the top! Still looking!

Rocknthehawk
01-30-2008, 11:25 AM
i work at an auto salvage yard. I'll look today. We've got one black cv sport. I'm not sure if it still has the console or brackets, but if i get a chance to find it, i will. It may have gone to the crush pile already.

hot-rauder
01-30-2008, 01:34 PM
i work at an auto salvage yard. I'll look today. We've got one black cv sport. I'm not sure if it still has the console or brackets, but if i get a chance to find it, i will. It may have gone to the crush pile already.

It's funny how my brother doesnt know that i want a new center console... mine has 2 little marks on it that looks like it was melted. about 1/8 in diameter. just iritates me.

RocketCouch
02-01-2008, 01:37 PM

Thanks for checking! I appreciate it!

hot-rauder
02-01-2008, 01:40 PM

Just to let you know, he found the CV Sport... it does not have the armrest just the center console part. It took him 3 days but he found it lol

Rocknthehawk
02-01-2008, 03:06 PM

Alright, i got it. It's got all the pieces, including the piece that flows from the dash to the console. I also have the complete shifter assembly and brackets. The armrest has a couple creases in it, but i can have them steamed out, or new foam put in for free. Theres also the 12V hookup and wiring inside.

It's not 100% perfect, the big compartment is missing one or two little rubber stops at the top, and the carpet at the bottome is a little dirty. The chrome bezel is there, but a little scratched.

Make me an offer on what you're willing to pay.THIS WILL NOT BE CHEAP TO SHIP. the bottom bracket that bolts to the floor is pretty heavy.

Rocknthehawk
02-03-2008, 12:46 AM
bump.
:)

RocketCouch
02-03-2008, 10:39 PM
You got any pics? The carpet will be replaced to match my interior and the whole thing will be painted including the bezel. As long as there aren't any deep gouges it sounds like it'll work. How bad is the armrest?

Thanks!

Rocknthehawk
02-03-2008, 10:53 PM
sold.

UncleLar
02-03-2008, 11:36 PM
If anybody one comes across a chrome bezel from a Crown Vic in like new condition I could use the bezel.
I'm also looking for the pseudo wood dash and door trim from a 2004 GM LS or LS Ultimate and a Charcoal leather and wood steering wheel from the same in like new condition.
BTW,how do I remove my shift knob/handle?

FordNut
02-04-2008, 05:46 AM
If anybody one comes across a chrome bezel from a Crown Vic in like new condition I could use the bezel.
I'm also looking for the pseudo wood dash and door trim from a 2004 GM LS or LS Ultimate and a Charcoal leather and wood steering wheel from the same in like new condition.
BTW,how do I remove my shift knob/handle?

The one in the pic has the chrome bezel, so if the shifter is sold separately maybe y'all can work something out.

The door trim does not come loose from the door panels, so you may have to get the complete door panels for woodgrain trim.

UncleLar
02-04-2008, 08:50 AM
"The door trim does not come loose from the door panels, so you may have to get the complete door panels for woodgrain trim."
Thanks FordNut,it sounds like if I can find a totaled car with good door panels and dash trim it'd be a good time to do a speaker mod.
Can anyone tell me how to remove the shifter knob and the trimplate or bezel?

hot-rauder
02-04-2008, 09:57 AM
"The door trim does not come loose from the door panels, so you may have to get the complete door panels for woodgrain trim."
Thanks FordNut,it sounds like if I can find a totaled car with good door panels and dash trim it'd be a good time to do a speaker mod.
Can anyone tell me how to remove the shifter knob and the trimplate or bezel?

grab the sleeve under the shift knob and push down. you will see 2 screws there. lossen them uop and remove the handle.

RocketCouch
02-15-2008, 08:22 AM
Running out of time. Anyone?

offroadkarter
02-15-2008, 03:13 PM
Running out of time. Anyone?

OnebadLSE is buying a DTR to part out, im not sure if soemone called the console, but you can check.

Theres one in those pics posted above to ;)

RocketCouch
02-18-2008, 12:41 PM
Thanks. The one pictured above ended up not working out.

OnebadLSE posted on 2/16: "All requests are put on indefinite hold."

Anyone else? Thanks!

RocketCouch
03-28-2008, 07:17 AM
TTT! Thanks!

Georges93LX
03-28-2008, 01:31 PM
Chris: There's another one on ebay but it's expensive. Item number: 310035762447

RocketCouch
04-16-2008, 12:17 AM
TTT again!!!