PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys!

n00bkiller944
01-15-2008, 04:33 PM
I don't know what happened... but it seems like i was banned from the site for about two months or something because I couldnt even open the site for two months :( but I'm glad to be back!!!!!!!!!! What did i miss while i was gone?

Bluerauder
01-15-2008, 10:48 PM
I don't know what happened... but it seems like i was banned from the site for about two months or something because I couldnt even open the site for two months :( but I'm glad to be back!!!!!!!!!! What did i miss while i was gone?
It might seem like two months; but your last post was 11 Dec 07 .... only 35 days. :D

MarauderMark
01-16-2008, 05:36 AM
It might seem like two months; but your last post was 11 Dec 07 .... only 35 days. :D

I quess being away from here for 35 days is equivalent to 2 months:). Anyways :welcome: back...

Paul T. Casey
01-16-2008, 06:09 AM
What did i miss while i was gone?

Everything. 32 guys crashed or scrapped their cars. N/A cars are running 10's, beating up on the S/C guys. Ford announced the next Marauder, and a rebate to all previous owners. It's been wild.

knine
01-16-2008, 06:32 AM
....and colors, don't forget about the new marauder colors. They've finally gone with forrest green, a new BLUE, and, most importantly, totally droped any red or dtr color !!

Pat
01-16-2008, 07:35 AM
If you changed your email addresss then you couldn't log on until a verification message was answered. Happened to me for a couple of days/months/hours, who's counting.

n00bkiller944
01-16-2008, 02:59 PM
^^^That wasn't it, i'm not sure whats going on because it just did it again for about 2 hours. When i first tried to get on I got the same error message but now it works again!?!?!?! Weird... i think it might have to do with Mozilla Firefox acting up with this site, but im not sure.

ImpalaSlayer
01-16-2008, 03:37 PM
yay! no more dtr!

MarauderMark
01-16-2008, 05:39 PM
:laugh:

Everything. 32 guys crashed or scrapped their cars. N/A cars are running 10's, beating up on the S/C guys. Ford announced the next Marauder, and a rebate to all previous owners. It's been wild.

....and colors, don't forget about the new marauder colors. They've finally gone with forrest green, a new BLUE, and, most importantly, totally droped any red or dtr color !!

Excellent:up:

UncleLar
01-19-2008, 08:22 PM
"yay! no more dtr!" Grrrrr! :flamer:

n00bkiller944
03-11-2008, 08:23 AM
Has anyone found what is wrong with the site? Im still getting the error message at home, and was just able to log in today at school....

RoyLPita
03-11-2008, 09:04 AM
Have you tried deleting cookies and temporary files?

BTW, production sequence numbers for current MM members are now available. Color sequence numbers for other colors but black are available, too.

Bluerauder
03-11-2008, 11:49 AM
Has anyone found what is wrong with the site? ....
I think that the problem is on your end. Try a different computer.

xopher
03-15-2008, 11:34 PM
Have you tried deleting cookies and temporary files?
Ditto.
Tools > Internet Options > Temporary Internet Files
You might loses some stored passwords and each site your frequent might load a bit slower the first time you visit them, but it can clean the pipes, so to speak.

Additionally, using CTRL+F5 will reset settings for individual sites. A more advanced option for clearing settings for all sites is ipconfig /flushdns at the command prompt. Google for instructions first.

Welcome Back!!

MM03MOK
03-16-2008, 04:03 AM
Has anyone found what is wrong with the site? Im still getting the error message at home, and was just able to log in today at school....
There are hundreds of posts here daily. There's nothing wrong on our end. Are you logging in from www.mercurymarauder.net (http://www.mercurymarauder.net) and not www.mercurymarauder.com (http://www.mercurymarauder.com) on that computer?

1stMerc
03-16-2008, 06:22 AM
There are hundreds of posts here daily. There's nothing wrong on our end. Are you logging in from www.mercurymarauder.net (http://www.mercurymarauder.net) and not www.mercurymarauder.com (http://www.mercurymarauder.com) on that computer?

Try using a different browser, Mozilla/Firefox can be a bear sometimes with some sites and settings.

n00bkiller944
04-12-2008, 08:25 PM
So i think i have tried all things possible to get MM.net to work out my house, but nothing has worked.... Is there anyway my IP could have been banned or something weird like that? Because the exact same laptop from home works on any other wireless connection... like right now in North Carolina.

MM03MOK
04-13-2008, 05:23 AM
So i think i have tried all things possible to get MM.net to work out my house, but nothing has worked.... Is there anyway my IP could have been banned or something weird like that? Because the exact same laptop from home works on any other wireless connection... like right now in North Carolina.
No IPs are blocked. Are you able to view the site through www.3proxy.com (http://www.3proxy.com)? Have you tried a DNS flush?

n00bkiller944
04-26-2008, 08:55 PM
^Whats a DNS flush? And yes i am able to view it through a proxy, but it will not allow me to log in and post

offroadkarter
04-26-2008, 09:08 PM
^Whats a DNS flush? And yes i am able to view it through a proxy, but it will not allow me to log in and post

Go under command prompt

Type ipconfig /flushdns