PDA

View Full Version : LG Electronics LN 740 GPS for Sale

xtcbct
01-19-2008, 01:28 PM
:DHello all, I have a BRAND NEW, still sealed in the box GPS unit for sale here. It has never been opened and was never turned on. I ended up gettin a pioneer in dash unit so I did not need this one anymore. I paid 399 for it new. Its for sale for anyone who wants it. No set price, but a reasonable offer is appreciated considering its never been opened. Im not expecting to get everything back on it, but its a quality unit and navigates well. Here is a brief description:

"The LN740 has everything you could want on the road, all from the driver's seat. With a large and brilliant 4 inch touch screen LCD, up to a 5 hour battery life, millions of points of interest and auto day/night mode switching the LN740 is designed to go the distance.
With turn-by-turn voice guidance, street name announcements and access to traffic information service**, the LN740 will keep you informed of current traffic conditions and automatically re-route your directions to avoid traffic delays and get you to all of your destinations safely and quickly. So go ahead and enjoy the drive, because with LG, life's good.
So go ahead and enjoy the drive, because with LG, life's good."

Here is a link for the full product description from LG's website...
http://us.lge.com/navigation/ln740.html

Pictures of the box available upon request.

I am also looking for a new 2006 (Gray Color) rear tail panel assembly. I am willing to work out some sort of deal if anyone has one they are willing to part with. Also, if anyone has any Pioneer 802P speakers, Im willing to do a deal for those as well. Thank you...
PM me if you are interested...

Charlie Costell
01-19-2008, 04:03 PM
What do figure is a fair price? The web site for LG has two sources, 350 and 400.
Interested if a fair deal.

xtcbct
01-21-2008, 05:26 PM
GPS Sold, Thank you!!!