PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Model Eclipse CD7000 Head Unit for Sale

xtcbct
01-29-2008, 07:33 PM
Up for sale here is a lightly used 2006 Model Eclipse CD7000 head unit stereo for sale. It was in my Grand Marquis before I upgraded to a D3. The CD7000 is a very high quality unit and will play Mp3 cds. Eclipse has one of the best built in equalizers for adjusting your cound for optimum performance. I had my speakers pounding at the full volume 80 with no distortion whatsoever with this player because all the sounds were finely tuned. I paid 650 for the unit and I will throw in a memory card since it has a slot for it. You can customize the background on the color OEL display and put either your own custom picture or an animated gif file to display on your backgrounds. It is capable of HD Radio, cd changer hookup, subwoofer control, memory stick input, SRS circle surround II, i pod ready, satellite radio ready, gps capable, and illumination changable. Remote control also included. there is also a plug for steering wheel controls i believe.

Here is a link to more info about it:
http://www.crutchfield.com/App/Product/Item/Main.aspx?i=099CD7000&tp=5684&tab=detailed_info

They are going on ebay for about 265 for a new unit, I paid 650 for it new, Make an offer if you are interested.

I can provide you with pictures if you like, I can also include RCA cables if you need them. PM me of you are interested or send me email address.