PDA

View Full Version : The Crown Rauder is up for grabs...

2ndMDRebel
01-29-2008, 09:11 PM
Interests are changing and I have too many vehicles right now. For sale is my 2003 Crown Victoria LX Sport, list of mods is in my signature under the garage link. This is a solid mid-11 second car and also a reliable daily driver. The car has just crossed 50k miles, the crate DOHC engine has 20k miles on it now.

With the car comes extra goodies: a hood cowl, Mach 1 chin spoiler, Marauder sound system (4 speakers, head unit, amp/sub, and 6-disc changer), parts needed for trunk battery kill switch (minus wire), a pair of Weld skinny rims/tires for the front w/adapter plates, a pair of Cobra knockoff rear rims w/BFG drag radials (used!), and of course the SCT2 Xcal with both street and race tunes, and if I'm not mistaken I should still have the stock shocks and springs. These are extras and not part of the asking price, don't want 'em, don't take 'em.

Thanks for looking!

Car has been posted here, on Crownvic.net, and Craigslist. Asking $20,000

merc
01-29-2008, 09:14 PM
Interests are changing and I have too many vehicles right now. For sale is my 2003 Crown Victoria LX Sport, list of mods is in my signature under the garage link. This is a solid mid-11 second car and also a reliable daily driver. The car has just crossed 50k miles, the crate DOHC engine has 20k miles on it now.

With the car comes extra goodies: a hood cowl, Mach 1 chin spoiler, Marauder sound system (4 speakers, head unit, amp/sub, and 6-disc changer), parts needed for trunk battery kill switch (minus wire), a pair of Weld skinny rims/tires for the front w/adapter plates, a pair of Cobra knockoff rear rims w/BFG drag radials (used!), and of course the SCT2 Xcal with both street and race tunes, and if I'm not mistaken I should still have the stock shocks and springs. These are extras and not part of the asking price, don't want 'em, don't take 'em.

Thanks for looking!

Car has been posted here, on Crownvic.net, and Craigslist. Asking $20,000

Sorry to see you selling your car. Someone is going to get a deal. :bigcry:

Raudermaster
01-29-2008, 09:28 PM
No way! Wow, good luck on the sale man, I'm sure it will sell asap.

ctrlraven
01-29-2008, 10:27 PM
Thought I would put this up to help see the car in action.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fiDZS54_27U
fiDZS54_27U

sailsmen
01-29-2008, 10:49 PM
Hope you get your price.

Marauder386
01-30-2008, 03:00 AM
HOLY CRAP... I just told RoadPig One about her cousin being up for sale and she is crying about losing her hospital roomie...It was and always will be an honor to have had made the name of your Vic. I do hope you get what your asking for her !

8)

Raudermaster
01-30-2008, 05:58 PM
What was the other car? It looked like a GTP.

ctrlraven
01-30-2008, 09:45 PM
What was the other car? It looked like a GTP.

I believe it was a Nissan Altima or Maxima, it ran a 13.98 one time and then was doing 14.10 and up the rest of the day.