PDA

View Full Version : Maryland Detailing Interest

sweetair
01-29-2008, 09:36 PM
I am writing this thread to see if there is any interest from any Cammers, or others in the MD Quad state area that are interested in getting their Marauders detailed in the next few months, or so. Rider 90, a fellow Marauder owner and Master Detailer is thinking about coming out East to share his skills and abilities.

Please post only if you are SERIOUSLY interested in his services. He can only do 2-3 a day and offers different packages for your specific needs.

I have offered to host 2 days at my house/garage (over a weekend). Does anyone have a space to make an offer for its use as well.

SO.........I will start with myself being 1 on the list. Hopefully we can make this happen...Thanks in advance

DOOM
01-30-2008, 12:29 AM
I am interested count me in.

1of327
01-30-2008, 07:49 AM
Give price's and Location...My girl is Damn Dirty right now...

vkirkend
01-30-2008, 07:56 AM
Give price's and Location...My girl is Damn Dirty right now...

Ditto... on Price and Location...

TCBO1
01-30-2008, 07:58 AM
I know Ryder90 has a website where you can see his pictures and get a pricing overview.. The pricing was a great deal for what he does... can anyone find it? I'm trying to find a link to it through the site...

Natalie

Bluerauder
01-30-2008, 10:09 AM
Yes seriously

NATEHAWK
01-30-2008, 12:34 PM
Count me in:banana2:

O's Fan Rich
01-30-2008, 12:41 PM
I filled this out for this: http://www.jasonsautospa.com/request.html

MarauderMark
01-30-2008, 12:50 PM
Subcribed to this thread..

TiTo35
01-30-2008, 01:08 PM
I saw his post for the Motor City Marauders and thought...Is he willing to travel???
I guess if have euff ppl he would! BRILLIANT!
I saw his webpage...Count me in!

Oh yea where do you stay sweetair?

Cheeseheadbob
01-30-2008, 01:39 PM
I'm in. :banana2:

sweetair
01-30-2008, 01:50 PM
By looking at the threads above, there seem to be about 9 interested in this service, perhaps. See above posts for Jason's web site and pricing.

I live in Germantown.......MD

Let's see who else is interested. Keep the list going.:beer:

Bluerauder
01-30-2008, 02:46 PM
By looking at the threads above, there seem to be about 9 interested in this service, perhaps. See above posts for Jason's web site and pricing.

I live in Germantown.......MD

Let's see who else is interested. Keep the list going.:beer:

Right near Columbia, MD, right??? :rofl:

sweetair
01-30-2008, 03:04 PM
Right near Columbia, MD, right??? :rofl:Yeah, THAT'S RIGHT, right near Columbia, next to Haegerstown.
:lol:

sweetair
03-03-2008, 02:59 PM
Just want to bump this along here. There has been an offer on a garage for Jason to detail vehicles in Leonardtown, MD. I am re-posting to see if there is any serious interest for any members here to want his services for their Marauders, or other vehicles. In earlier posts his link is there to see his services.

I for one will take advantage of his services if this should take place. Knowing other members here that have had their cars detailed, you won't be disappointed. Let's start this over.

1.Sweetair

Who will be next?

TiTo35
03-03-2008, 03:03 PM
Just want to bump this along here. There has been an offer on a garage for Jason to detail vehicles in Leonardtown, MD. I am re-posting to see if there is any serious interest for any members here to want his services for their Marauders, or other vehicles. In earlier posts his link is there to see his services.

I for one will take advantage of his services if this should take place. Knowing other members here that have had their cars detailed, you won't be disappointed. Let's start this over.

1.Sweetair

Who will be next?

Leonardtown MD...Is waaaaaaaaay south if I am not mistaken?

jdenning002
03-03-2008, 05:06 PM
Did we ever get pricing??

I am interested. I live in Damascus, MD

MarauderMark
03-03-2008, 05:39 PM
Is he actually going to come? He hasn't posted anything.:dunno:

Bluerauder
03-03-2008, 06:05 PM
Leonardtown MD...Is waaaaaaaaay south if I am not mistaken?
It is about as far south in Maryland as you can go without getting your tires wet in the Chesapeake Bay or Potomac River. Not a very centralized location for most CAMmers. About 100 miles for me. I'd prefer Germantown or similar.

sweetair
03-03-2008, 09:28 PM
OK.........here is his web site that has packages and costs.

http://www.jasonsautospa.com/request.html Check it out.

Leonardtown is 2 hrs from me as well. This location is being looked at because someone has ofererd up a large garage for him to use for the WEEK. I can NOT do this at my house for a week, a weekend is fine but my garage is a 1.5 bay garage that could be used. I would rather it be done more centrally as well, but will make the trip if it comes down to this being the only location.

He is not posting up here. I am doing it on his behalf. There has not been a date set. Right now, the purpose of this thread is to see if there is adequate interest to try to figure out a date for him to make a week long trip.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

1.Sweetair-----Marauder to hopefully be detailed

Who is next?? If there is enough interest this can happen.

sweetair
03-03-2008, 09:33 PM
Leonardtown MD...Is waaaaaaaaay south if I am not mistaken?It is pretty far South in MD, I agree. This seems to be the only available location though.

TiTo35
03-18-2008, 02:41 PM
Well I am down...is Jason aware of what we have so far?

Dragcity
03-18-2008, 03:38 PM
You know what would be a really, really good idea (if the need is there)?

To have one of those "Dent Wizard" guys there too. You know, the folks that can pop out a door ding, or where that pesky Acorn fell on your roof that you see the ding every time you walk up to your car.

Just saying, I had it done 3 times on my car. Very nice to see them disappear. Would go along really well with Jasons exerpetise.

Sorry if I intruded, I kinda feel like an 'honerary' CAM member from the Halloween trip.

TiTo35
03-18-2008, 03:41 PM
Input is input...dont the orange guy sell those things...whats his name...Maze? The oxyclean guy...

DOOM
03-20-2008, 05:32 AM
Is he actually going to come? He hasn't posted anything.:dunno:

I spoke to him and he said all he needs is 17 cars to commit to this and he will do it. I will bring my marauder and the vic.