PDA

View Full Version : Must Must Must Sell!!!!

OneBADLsE
01-30-2008, 10:13 AM
I MUST MUST SELL my 02' LSE. The car right now has 59,670 miles appx.

I have to get $7500 for it to make something happen. A dealer outside of mine that i purchased a MM from refuses to deal with a wholesaler outside of the people they usually deal with.

I am very much in an "upside down" position as it stands. Its a great car for what it is. Has a full exhaust with H pipe, 2 1/2 18' magnaflows. And HID lights.

Wiring for a system is there and can be used for an AMP to the OEM head unit.

I am sure lots of you have seen my car, and some have seen it in person. Someone out there must want a great cheap LSE with some goodies.

**ALSO, has ESP for up to 67,000 miles Base care***

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n129/onebadlsc/IMG_3969-1.jpg

OneBADLsE
01-31-2008, 03:11 PM
*bump*

*offers???*

Anything reasonable?

Blackened300a
01-31-2008, 03:15 PM
Uh oh what happened?

offroadkarter
01-31-2008, 06:32 PM
Uh oh what happened?

he bought a marauder, go check out his myspace photos ;)

OneBADLsE
01-31-2008, 09:32 PM
he bought a marauder, go check out his myspace photos ;)

Its being bought either way. I suppose i will have to take this beating like a man.

"Justifying the money for this kinda hobby is easy because its money well spent. Theres nothing else i would rather do. I dont have any other hobbies..This is the only hobby i have"

^^ its never been more true.

offroadkarter
02-01-2008, 05:37 AM
Its being bought either way. I suppose i will have to take this beating like a man.

"Justifying the money for this kinda hobby is easy because its money well spent. Theres nothing else i would rather do. I dont have any other hobbies..This is the only hobby i have"

^^ its never been more true.

Do you have it at your house or is it still at the dealer. You could put the MGM for sale on ebay.

OneBADLsE
02-01-2008, 05:46 AM
Do you have it at your house or is it still at the dealer. You could put the MGM for sale on ebay.

This may be the ultimate result.

It is still at the dealer with a strong deposit holding it. The guy is getting tons of calls and emails on it still. The price on the car for the milage is very agressive, lets just say. I have seen worse MM's going for at least 4k more.

If they're willing to wait for me to sell the GM, then it will make it easier for me. Bear in mind however, the approval is only good for 30 days. Then you have to reapply for the loan.

JVJ
02-01-2008, 08:31 AM
Yo Len, I am thinkin of buying it, I am one of the serious constant callers. I am thinking seriously on going up to the dealer and paying cash. I negotiate 11500k smackaroonies for it! The seller sounds interested on my offer. I am going sometime tomm. to talk business. U can buy it from me for 20g's. How bout that buddie. The race is on!

MACFORD88
02-01-2008, 08:40 AM
That Dose Not Sound Good.

OneBADLsE
02-01-2008, 11:43 AM
Yo Len, I am thinkin of buying it, I am one of the serious constant callers. I am thinking seriously on going up to the dealer and paying cash. I negotiate 11500k smackaroonies for it! The seller sounds interested on my offer. I am going sometime tomm. to talk business. U can buy it from me for 20g's. How bout that buddie. The race is on!

They'll rape you on warantees. Furthermore they wont discount the price past what i got it for. So, go for it buddy.

You're one of the serious callers??? Dude, i was F*king approved. Now you're personally attacking me on the board? I could say alot right now, but i wont.

Just because i refuse to take a $4500 loss on my payoff doesnt NOT make me serious. Dont call me out on being serious about anything, especially in public. You wanna personally attack me? take it to PM's or call me. I already feel like a big enough of an ********* already, dont add to it.

hot-rauder
02-01-2008, 11:48 AM

Seems uncalled for but to each there own.

:popcorn::popcorn:

offroadkarter
02-01-2008, 12:06 PM

If you seriously are going to buy this car and take it out of len's hands then preprare to be shunned off of any panther related forum. :shake:

Breadfan
02-01-2008, 12:57 PM
Have you taken the LSE to a Carmax yet? Is their offer close to what you'd want?

JVJ
02-01-2008, 02:24 PM
They'll rape you on warantees. Furthermore they wont discount the price past what i got it for. So, go for it buddy.

You're one of the serious callers??? Dude, i was F*king approved. Now you're personally attacking me on the board? I could say alot right now, but i wont.

Just because i refuse to take a $4500 loss on my payoff doesnt NOT make me serious. Dont call me out on being serious about anything, especially in public. You wanna personally attack me? take it to PM's or call me. I already feel like a big enough of an ********* already, dont add to it.

http://www.crownvic.net/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/default/evil.gif HA, HA, HA, http://www.crownvic.net/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/default/evil.gif Got ya!!!http://www.crownvic.net/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/default/evil.gif Pullin your chain, did'nt know u were that sensitive, LoL, LoL:lol:, But all jokin aside, I called it in, and the seller will never go down on the price anyway's.

JVJ
02-01-2008, 02:27 PM
If you seriously are going to buy this car and take it out of len's hands then preprare to be shunned off of any panther related forum. :shake:

I don't even know what u are gettin at. But that was good!:flamer:

hot-rauder
02-01-2008, 02:31 PM
I don't even know what u are gettin at. But that was good!:flamer:

Yup.... We got an everyday Johnny Carson here....:stupid:

It wasnt funny. It was pathetic.
:shake:

JVJ
02-01-2008, 02:38 PM

AWW, I didn't know u guys were so soft. :puke:

hot-rauder
02-01-2008, 02:42 PM
AWW, I didn't know u guys were so soft. :puke:

We're not.... i Just dont findit funny when someone feels personally attacked and there ways never an apology or even a form of letting him know you were kidding.

I poke fun at people, mostly ryan, but i feel that it is all in good humor. If he feels personally attacked, then i will apologies and refrain from doing so.

Especially because Len is such a good guy from what i take, and hs wanted a MM for awhile.

Hope the sale works for you!!

JVJ
02-01-2008, 02:49 PM
We're not.... i Just dont findit funny when someone feels personally attacked and there ways never an apology or even a form of letting him know you were kidding.

I poke fun at people, mostly ryan, but i feel that it is all in good humor. If he feels personally attacked, then i will apologies and refrain from doing so.

Especially because Len is such a good guy from what i take, and hs wanted a MM for awhile.

"HUMMMMM" well said!

jgc61sr2002
02-01-2008, 03:10 PM
Len - Good luck with the sale of the LSE and the Marauder purchase.:D
Keep us posted.

Blackened300a
02-01-2008, 05:04 PM

When I read this I started to get ticked. That was a terrible thing to tell him jokig or not.
I can see it was a joke but hes very on edge and dying to get this car, something like that would enrage a person.

OneBADLsE
02-01-2008, 05:45 PM

When I read this I started to get ticked. That was a terrible thing to tell him jokig or not.
I can see it was a joke but hes very on edge and dying to get this car, something like that would enrage a person.

And believe me, i was fuming. But i spoke to John, and he has "funny" (not so funny) ways of making jokes online. He apologized and i accepted. :cool:

OneBADLsE
02-01-2008, 05:46 PM
***********bump*************** **

$6500, Does Anyone Know Anybody That Wants This Car?????????????????

crabby125
02-01-2008, 05:48 PM
Dang, I should be on MM.net more often. This is getting crazy.

Cant we all just get along??

This HAS to be a joke. Id join in on the joke but im too busy saving up for my Blinker fluid intercooler. :grin:

OneBADLsE
02-01-2008, 06:50 PM
Dang, I should be on MM.net more often. This is getting crazy.

Cant we all just get along??

This HAS to be a joke. Id join in on the joke but im too busy saving up for my Blinker fluid intercooler. :grin:

I just bought it in the gallon container. Got mine while supplies lasted!

offroadkarter
02-01-2008, 08:05 PM

I think your best bet might be ebay, have you posted this on cvn yet?

hot-rauder
02-01-2008, 09:59 PM

Len dont go that far.... try Mautofied.com or eBay... i cant see it going for that low. its worth so much more

UncleLar
02-01-2008, 10:05 PM
One Bad,I know what you're going thru,for various reasons it took me 5 years of hanging around here to get one,I got my DTR MM 2 weeks ago and I had to trade in a sweet 2003 GM Ultimate.
If I had a couple grand more bucks right now I'd do a paypal with you and put the difference on plastic.
Try listing it on Craigslist,the ad will show up right away and there's no charge for the ad. Good Luck on getting your Marauder,we're all pulling for you.

OneBADLsE
02-02-2008, 07:41 AM
I think your best bet might be ebay, have you posted this on cvn yet?

That i will do. Didnt totally forget, but i am always open to ideas!

Len dont go that far.... try Mautofied.com or eBay... i cant see it going for that low. its worth so much more

The sad thing is, you're right. Its in all reality worth close to 8k. If i werent worried about selling so quickly, i'd sit back...relax, and wait for the right number to come along. :(

One Bad,I know what you're going thru,for various reasons it took me 5 years of hanging around here to get one,I got my DTR MM 2 weeks ago and I had to trade in a sweet 2003 GM Ultimate.
If I had a couple grand more bucks right now I'd do a paypal with you and put the difference on plastic.
Try listing it on Craigslist,the ad will show up right away and there's no charge for the ad. Good Luck on getting your Marauder,we're all pulling for you.

:beer: Thank you very much. All of your kind words are keeping me in high spirits :beer:

OneBADLsE
02-06-2008, 04:30 PM
I give up :alone:

Shora
02-06-2008, 06:30 PM
I give up :alone:

What happended to eBay?

OneBADLsE
02-06-2008, 08:28 PM
What happended to eBay?

The MM was sold, so i was told.

RedMerc04
02-06-2008, 08:39 PM
Sorry to hear that man, that really sucks.:(

Raudermaster
02-06-2008, 10:18 PM
That blows man, sorry to hear that. I thought you had a deposit though?

Blackened300a
02-07-2008, 04:03 AM

Damn dude, This car is becoming impossible for you to own. Now the pressure is off you can ask your price and wait for someone to come along.

OneBADLsE
02-07-2008, 07:59 AM
That blows man, sorry to hear that. I thought you had a deposit though?

Was returned to my CC upon disagreement on trade price on the GM

OneBADLsE
02-07-2008, 08:00 AM
Damn dude, This car is becoming impossible for you to own. Now the pressure is off you can ask your price and wait for someone to come along.

I know.

NOW ITS PERSONAL...Between me and the MM. :mad2:

magindat
02-07-2008, 08:49 AM
[peptalk mode]
Dude, put a private for sale sign on the car and sell it for good money. If it's a quality car, you'll get a quality price. Advertise it on all appropriate forums and let your own reputation add to the value.
There are MMs being bought and sold every day all around the country. There are members in all of those nooks and crannies of the country who would be more than willing to be your eyes on a 'sight unseen' purchase.
There's people here to run your OASIS and your CARFAX for free. We got your back.
Sooner or later - as it has for all of us - your time will come. When it does, we'll be here for ya.
[/peptalk mode]

captain
02-07-2008, 09:24 AM
This whole story reminds of Nicholis Cage in.."gone in 60 seconds"
What did he call that mustang? Ultimatlely he did get "her" Hope you do also.
I waited and hunted for the trophy buck for 5 years. Made the wait so much sweeter. Good Luck

hot-rauder
02-07-2008, 09:32 AM
I waited and hunted for the trophy buck for 5 years. Made the wait so much sweeter. Good Luck

Elanore... oh how sweet she was.

jdenning002
02-07-2008, 09:48 AM
Everyting happens for a reason....

You will find one even better!

I will keep my eyes peel'd.

OneBADLsE
02-07-2008, 10:30 AM
Thanks guys :beer:

OneBADLsE
02-07-2008, 10:32 AM

It was his "unicorn", IIRC. An untouchable fable in his eyes.

By god, she was

hot-rauder
02-07-2008, 11:02 AM
hey you never konw when someone might sell...

the MMis kind of a unicorn. at least at car shows it is. i placed in the finals of one just because they had heard of them but never seen one before lol

Blackened300a
02-07-2008, 04:17 PM
You can own a Eleanor of your own.

DIECAST 1967 Ford Shelby GT-500E Eleanor (http://www.diecastmuscle.com/store/SCDCELEANOR)

http://www.diecastmuscle.com/images/ShelbyCollectibles/scdceleanor.jpg

OneBADLsE
02-07-2008, 04:33 PM
hey you never konw when someone might sell...

the MMis kind of a unicorn. at least at car shows it is. i placed in the finals of one just because they had heard of them but never seen one before lol

you are correct. you never know ;)

Raudermaster
02-08-2008, 04:56 PM

*Eleanor. Learn how to *****ing spell! Instead of becoming a car salesmen, maybe you should go back to Elementary school and take an English class or two. :lol:

hot-rauder
02-09-2008, 12:20 PM
*Eleanor. Learn how to *****ing spell! Instead of becoming a car salesmen, maybe you should go back to Elementary school and take an English class or two. :lol:

HAHAHA! i dont need spelling to still ***** you over on a car!

and whopdy dee! i forgot ONE "E" lol

OneBADLsE
02-09-2008, 12:24 PM
HAHAHA! i dont need spelling to still ***** you over on a car!

and whopdy dee! i forgot ONE "E" lol

Thats it. You're banned.

Go sit in a corner.

:lol:

hot-rauder
02-09-2008, 12:46 PM
Thats it. You're banned.

Go sit in a corner.

:lol:

im sorry Lenny...honestly:D

:corner: