PDA

View Full Version : Holland Storm Hockey goes to Canada

Pops
02-01-2008, 10:42 PM
The girls played the first game of the tournament tonight. They played the Dayton Fangs and won 8 to 1! The Fangs looked more like puppy dogs tonight. Linda scored two goals tonight.
We play a team on Saturday called the BOB, they are also from Ohio. They won there first game 2 to 0. Go Storm!:banana2: :D:D

Bluerauder
02-02-2008, 05:33 AM
The girls played the first game of the tournament tonight. They played the Dayton Fangs and won 8 to 1! The Fangs looked more like puppy dogs tonight. Linda scored two goals tonight.
We play a team on Saturday called the BOB, they are also from Ohio. They won there first game 2 to 0. Go Storm!:banana2: :D:D
Congratulations to the Holland Storm and to Linda for her "almost a Hat Trick" night.

:congrats:

03blackvegas
02-02-2008, 06:52 AM
Tell them to kick butt for me John!

Pops
02-02-2008, 07:01 AM
I will Mark, but I hope they dont kick my butt! Its hard to mess with chicks with sticks.

Pops
02-02-2008, 04:48 PM
The Storm lost in a hard fought game this afternoon to a team called Bob from Ohio. To make it to the finals we need to the Cleveland Ice Hawks. Stay tuned and we will see what happens tonight.

Pops
02-02-2008, 11:38 PM
The girls won the game 2 to 0 scoring the insurance goal with two and a half minutes to go. The Ice Hawks played a tough game not giving up till the clock ran out. They had player that must have been six and half feet tall. She was a handle to deal with and you did not want to get rub over by her! Tough game but it turned out great. We will not know who we play till the 10 am game is done. Good job Storm!

Hack Goby
02-03-2008, 04:36 AM
Best of luck to the ladys.

Pops
02-04-2008, 06:38 AM
The Storm Played team Bob from Columbus, Ohio in the finals. Both teams played hard and had great defense going. No one was able to score during regulation time so it went to 3 on 3 sudden death overtime. The Storm scored with a pass from the defense to forward Mary Roberts who pushed the puck past the goalie 1:14 into the overtime. The girls went nuts and carried on. They have played in 3 tournaments this year and won all 3! GO Storm!
Charlie we asked and Bob does not mean anything. Team Bob Plays in a Columbus mens league as the only female team in the league. They are a good hockey team and play very well together.

Bluerauder
02-04-2008, 08:52 AM
Charlie we asked and Bob does not mean anything.
Congrats to the Holland Storm on the OT win against B.O.B. :up:

Yeah, it probably doesn't mean anything NOW. ;) Still think it originally meant "Biatches on Blades". Get them to fess up to their new found political correctness. :rofl: