PDA

View Full Version : Lots of Musical Gear For Sale!

arejayesss
02-02-2008, 09:19 AM
Hey all,

I am in the process of thinning out my home music studio. Several reasons for this. One is I've got WAY more gear than I can use in a single seating, or really NEED to have. The other reason is my fast approaching wedding and honeymoon (very expensive). I will be listing all this stuff on Ebay and or Craigslist, but wanted to give you guys a shot first. I don't know how many fellow musicians are on this site, but it never hurts to try.
Here are a few things I'm selling:

Carlo Robelli 12 String Bass Guitar
Boss GT-6B Bass Guitar effects processor board
Boss GT-3 Guitar effects processor board
OC-2 Octave pedal
Digital Delay pedal DFX9
Envelope Filter FX25B
Digitech Grunge Distortion pedal
FX 86B Death Metal Distortion Pedal
Ice Box Stereo Chorus pedal FX64
Behringer Ultra Octaver pedal
Danelectro - Fab Overdrive pedal
Danelectro - Chicken Salad pedal
Zoom 507 Reverb Pedal
Yamaha DTXpress III Electronic Drum Module / Brain
Boss VF-1
Yamaha EMP100
DBX Patchbay 48 Channel (Rackmount)
Digitech DSP 128 (Rackmount)
Digitech DSP 16 (Rackmount)
Digitech DSP 256XL (Rackmount)
Zoom RFX-1000 (Rackmount)
Boss SX-700 (Rackmount)
Behringer Virtualizer Pro (Rackmount)

This is a pretty complete list of the items, although there may be more items to come. I have a few pictures, and will be taking more soon. If you have any questions or interests just post or PM me. Thanks for looking.

arejayesss
02-02-2008, 09:29 AM
Here are a few group shots

MarauderTJA
02-02-2008, 09:46 AM
What is the keyboard?

arejayesss
02-02-2008, 09:52 AM
What is the keyboard?

That keyboard pictured is my Roland RD-150, Not for sale. I do have three older keyboards that I will probably get rid of. They are all basic inexpensive models, but two of them are 10-20 years old and have some classic sounds.
Are you looking for a keyboard Tom? Do you play?

arejayesss
02-04-2008, 08:50 AM
:sing::bump::bump:
Anyone? Anyone? Buehler?

Rocknthehawk
02-04-2008, 10:24 AM
MMm....that 12 string bass looks amazing...but i'm sure it's out of my budget.

good luck with the sale!

arejayesss
02-04-2008, 10:33 AM
MMm....that 12 string bass looks amazing...but i'm sure it's out of my budget.

good luck with the sale!

You'd be surpised! I can do $300.00 shipped if you are interested. I actually got that on Ebay last year for I think 350 or 400 with shipping. It really does sound awesome. I have too many guitars and not enough room right now. Plus, Ebay charges fees and it would take a week on auction, so ultimately I was looking to get 300 total for it. It is in very good condition, I can take more pictures when I get home tonight.

Ryan

MarauderTJA
02-04-2008, 12:31 PM
That keyboard pictured is my Roland RD-150, Not for sale. I do have three older keyboards that I will probably get rid of. They are all basic inexpensive models, but two of them are 10-20 years old and have some classic sounds.
Are you looking for a keyboard Tom? Do you play?

Yeah I played bass guitar and Keyboards in a band years ago. Had a Farfisa (sp) double keyboard, Vox Continental double keyboard back then with a Vox SUper Beatle Amp. My absolute favorite, to which I wish I never sold was a Hammond B-3 w/dual leslies... Might be interested in what you have. Still have a nice karaoke system here at the house with a sub woofer, mic mixer and some other stuff. Still love music....always will.

hidperf
02-04-2008, 01:51 PM
Just curious....got any drums for sale?

arejayesss
02-04-2008, 03:10 PM
Just curious....got any drums for sale?
Accoustic drums, no. But the Yamaha DTXpress III is an electronic drum module. I was using it as a backup for my V-Drums, but I've got like a million sounds on the V-drums and another rackmount module if I need it. It's kind of a pain to switch all the triggers back and forth. If you have any electronic pads, or a whole set, this module will be triggered by those. There are no cables included, though.

This one is on Ebay right now http://cgi.ebay.com/Yamaha-DTXpress-III-Electronic-Module-dtxp3_W0QQitemZ280195947549QQi hZ018QQcategoryZ41465QQssPageN ameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem, with a day and a half left. I'd like to get $225 shipped for mine.

arejayesss
02-04-2008, 03:12 PM
Yeah I played bass guitar and Keyboards in a band years ago. Had a Farfisa (sp) double keyboard, Vox Continental double keyboard back then with a Vox SUper Beatle Amp. My absolute favorite, to which I wish I never sold was a Hammond B-3 w/dual leslies... Might be interested in what you have. Still have a nice karaoke system here at the house with a sub woofer, mic mixer and some other stuff. Still love music....always will.

Yeah, it sounds like you want some real good keyboards judging by what you've used in the past. The three I will be getting rid of are nowhere near what you want. Let me get some pics up of the keyboards,.......

arejayesss
02-04-2008, 03:30 PM
Here are some more pics of the 12 String Bass.

Like I said, this guitar has an awesome sound. It's the same four string notes, (E,A,D,G) as a regular bass, but there are three strings seperated by octaves for each note. It's like a built in chorus x 3 effect.

MarauderTJA
02-04-2008, 03:51 PM
Yeah, it sounds like you want some real good keyboards judging by what you've used in the past. The three I will be getting rid of are nowhere near what you want. Let me get some pics up of the keyboards,.......

We'll talk at the picnic too.....

JMan
02-05-2008, 06:01 AM
If you're selling any six-strings, post a description of those too, please. I look forward to meeting you and your sexy girlfriend at the picnic!

JMan

magindat
02-05-2008, 06:14 AM
I KNEW you looked familiar!!!

http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlLA/original/sc27.jpg

http://www.newcenter.com/cityfest/2007/newsroom/Cheap_Trick.jpg

arejayesss
02-05-2008, 09:09 AM
If you're selling any six-strings, post a description of those too, please. I look forward to meeting you and your sexy girlfriend at the picnic!

JMan

Sorry, no six strings for sale:shake:
My sexy FIANCE (now) will actually not be able to make it to the picnic, but she will make it over for runday Sunday.

Did I post a picture of her on this site? I don't remember that if I did. :hmmm:

arejayesss
02-05-2008, 09:22 AM
Rich,

I don't think I could play this guitar!

arejayesss
02-05-2008, 10:28 AM
Actually, my fiance was on the news last night here locally. Fox 4 was doing a segment on bellydancing and she was one of the featured dancers.
Her name is Kara, but goes by Inara. (she's the youngest one)
http://www.fox4now.com/global/video/popup/pop_playerLaunch.asp?clipId1=2 163074&at1=News&vt1=v&h1=Belly+Dancing&d1=251634&redirUrl=www.fox4now.com&activePane=info&LaunchPageAdTag=homepage&clipFormat=

hidperf
02-05-2008, 11:41 AM
Accoustic drums, no. But the Yamaha DTXpress III is an electronic drum module. I was using it as a backup for my V-Drums, but I've got like a million sounds on the V-drums and another rackmount module if I need it. It's kind of a pain to switch all the triggers back and forth. If you have any electronic pads, or a whole set, this module will be triggered by those. There are no cables included, though.

This one is on Ebay right now http://cgi.ebay.com/Yamaha-DTXpress-III-Electronic-Module-dtxp3_W0QQitemZ280195947549QQi hZ018QQcategoryZ41465QQssPageN ameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem, with a day and a half left. I'd like to get $225 shipped for mine.

Although you can do some amazing things with electronic drums, I've never been a fan of them. Call me old school, but nothing beats the feel and sound of a real drum/cymbal.

arejayesss
02-05-2008, 11:51 AM
Although you can do some amazing things with electronic drums, I've never been a fan of them. Call me old school, but nothing beats the feel and sound of a real drum/cymbal.
I agree 100%. Unfortunately living in a condo you have to do most of your playing / recording through headphones. And let me tell you what, those Roland V-Drums are very realistic sounding IMHO. The best part is no mics needed for each drum or the need to have a balanced studio room. Its pretty much just plug and play. Downside, they don't FEEL real. Oh well, someday, when I get a house:rolleyes:

JMan
02-06-2008, 04:22 AM
Sorry, no six strings for sale:shake:
My sexy FIANCE (now) will actually not be able to make it to the picnic, but she will make it over for runday Sunday.

Did I post a picture of her on this site? I don't remember that if I did. :hmmm:

No, you didn't post a pic, but I assume that's her in your avatar. After seeing the Fox4 video, WOW, I was right about her being sexy! I couldn't have imagined her being that beautiful though (Even if she's dating a Marauder Man). Congrats, Bro!

J

arejayesss
02-06-2008, 06:44 AM
No, you didn't post a pic, but I assume that's her in your avatar. After seeing the Fox4 video, WOW, I was right about her being sexy! I couldn't have imagined her being that beautiful though (Even if she's dating a Marauder Man). Congrats, Bro!

J

Oh yeah! Duh, I forgot about about the Avatar Pic! Yeah she really is special, I am very grateful to have met her. The bellydancing is just a nice bonus:banana:
As for your Marauder comment, well, maybe thats the reason she's staying around;) Can ya blame her!

MarauderTJA
02-06-2008, 07:56 AM
Actually, my fiance was on the news last night here locally. Fox 4 was doing a segment on bellydancing and she was one of the featured dancers.
Her name is Kara, but goes by Inara. (she's the youngest one)
http://www.fox4now.com/global/video/popup/pop_playerLaunch.asp?clipId1=2 163074&at1=News&vt1=v&h1=Belly+Dancing&d1=251634&redirUrl=www.fox4now.com&activePane=info&LaunchPageAdTag=homepage&clipFormat=

Caught that....dammmmmm. She must keep you in shape:lol:.

arejayesss
02-06-2008, 08:56 AM
Caught that....dammmmmm. She must keep you in shape:lol:.

Well, she keeps me in line, I wouldn't go as far as to say 'in shape' Yes I do get better workouts, but my other girlfriend Little Debbie keeps me 'out of shape'

Motorhead350
02-12-2008, 11:45 PM
If you have one of those HUGE tuners, let me know.

ckadiddle
02-13-2008, 08:01 AM
Jake, you have a PM. Call me if you like.

arejayesss
02-13-2008, 10:01 AM
Jake, you have a PM. Call me if you like.

Huh? Jakes not here right now, can I take a message?

arejayesss
02-13-2008, 10:03 AM
If you have one of those HUGE tuners, let me know.

Nope, sorry Dom. I have a handheld tuner and a nicer built in tuner in my GT8, but not for sale.