PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Fbm!

SC Cheesehead
02-04-2008, 01:38 PM
:birthday::party::beer::sing:: party1::cake::food:

HOO HAH! It's fastblackmerc's birthday today!

Have a happy one.

Seeing as we can't get together for your birthday, I just plan on having one in your honor this evening!:drink:

SCCH

magindat
02-04-2008, 01:43 PM
Post and Repost were sittin on a fence. Post fell. Who was left?

REPOST!!!!

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?p=577302#post57 7302

Happy Birthday again, Jim!

There you go again, Rex, trying to get special recognition. :bows: You must drive a BLUE Marauder!!! :rolleyes:

SC Cheesehead
02-04-2008, 01:48 PM
Post and Repost were sittin on a fence. Post fell. Who was left?

REPOST!!!!

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?p=577302#post57 7302

Happy Birthday again, Jim!

There you go again, Rex, trying to get special recognition. :bows: You must drive a BLUE Marauder!!! :rolleyes:

Yeah,

I just logged on to the site, and saw a shoutout on Jim's birthday, didn't bother to check forums before posting, oh well, double birthday wishes to him; after all birthdays only come once a year!:o

As for special recognition, well now that you mention it......;)

SCCH

fastblackmerc
02-04-2008, 02:05 PM
yeah... them blue guys..... :P

Thanks guys!

Bluerauder
02-04-2008, 02:08 PM
yeah... them blue guys..... :P

Thanks guys!
Wow ... another year older already. Just seems like yesterday. ;)

Marauderman
02-04-2008, 03:58 PM
Yeah,

I just logged on to the site, and saw a shoutout on Jim's birthday, didn't bother to check forums before posting, oh well, double birthday wishes to him; after all birthdays only come once a year!:o

As for special recognition, well now that you mention it......;)

SCCH

Thanks Rich........was gonna say,...but you beat me to it........:lol:....anyway,. we can get you recognigition there Cheese--we'll just send Jim's lunch tab to you --whats yer card # there my friend....just PM me it and we can say you bought Jim lunch tomorrow----oh --I will pay for my own---ya see, he is visiting me tomorrow--wouldn't want ya to think you had to buy mine too--:lol:

SC Cheesehead
02-04-2008, 04:01 PM
Thanks Rich........was gonna say,...but you beat me to it........:lol:....anyway,. we can get you recognigition there Cheese--we'll just send Jim's lunch tab to you --whats yer card # there my friend....just PM me it and we can say you bought Jim lunch tomorrow----oh --I will pay for my own---ya see, he is visiting me tomorrow--wouldn't want ya to think you had to buy mine too--:lol:

Heck, if I could get some time off, I'd drive up and buy both of you guys lunch!

SCCH

96DiamondVIII
02-05-2008, 03:28 PM
Well, I'm a day late (and always a dollar short it seems) but Happy Birthday!!!:beer:

fastblackmerc
02-06-2008, 07:49 AM
Thanks! :beer: