PDA

View Full Version : E-mail address for Lidio?

Matt Johnson
02-04-2008, 02:55 PM
Does he have one, or do I need to call?

Bigdogjim
02-04-2008, 02:59 PM
Just click on the banner:)

The web site http://www.alternativeauto.com

Matt Johnson
02-04-2008, 03:04 PM
Yeah, but there's no link to an e-mail, only phone numbers. Just wondered if he has an e-mail address that's not listed there....

chader
02-04-2008, 03:18 PM
Does he have one, or do I need to call?
PM him?????????????

wchain
02-04-2008, 07:48 PM
lidio@alternativeauto.com

if you can't get a hold of him I can help (I'm an authorized rep for Alternative Auto)

Zack
02-04-2008, 07:54 PM
Why does he pay but not post?

DOOM
02-04-2008, 08:18 PM
Just give him a call. I called him left a message and he got back to me in less than 10min. Im driving up there in april so he can do my TRILOGY. Now trilogy themselves are IMPOSSIBLE to get in touch with EVERY time i call nobody answers:( i even left jerry barns a message and sent a pm and no return phone call or retun of my pm. That sucks!!! How do you expect me to buy a 7 thousand dollar supercharger and you cant even pick up the phone or retun my messages??? I have been trying for 2 weeks. What type of customer service is that? I have a few general questions i need answered and cant get any help from trilogy about their own products. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack
02-04-2008, 08:20 PM
Just give him a call. I called him left a message and he got back to me in less than 10min. Im driving up there in april so he can do my TRILOGY. Now trilogy themselves are IMPOSSIBLE to get in touch with EVERY time i call nobody answers:( i even left jerry barns a message and sent a pm and no return phone call or retun of my pm. That sucks!!! How do you expect me to buy a 7 thousand dollar supercharger and you cant even pick up the phone or retun my messages??? I have been trying for 2 weeks. What type of customer service is that? I have a few general questions i need answered and cant get any help from trilogy about their own products. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drive to my house, Ill do it for 1/2 the price.

DOOM
02-05-2008, 01:40 AM

Its not the price. Its customer service. How can you run a business and not answer the phone or return messages :shake:

Zack
02-05-2008, 07:15 AM
Its not the price. Its customer service. How can you run a business and not answer the phone or return messages :shake:

Dont worry, Im sure Todd and Chuck BOTH saw this and have personally sent Jerry an urgent PM or e-mail to help you out.

You can bet on an answer today at the latest.

MM03MOK
02-05-2008, 09:06 AM
I've sent an email to Jerry asking him to check on this.

Zack, I somehow missed the part that this thread was directed at you....

Zack
02-05-2008, 09:11 AM
Zack, I somehow missed the part that this thread was directed at you....

Oh snap, no hug for you in Kentucky :flamer: :lol:

hidperf
02-05-2008, 11:46 AM

Are you talking about the whole sale/install or just the install?:confused:

Zack
02-05-2008, 11:52 AM
Are you talking about the whole sale/install or just the install?:confused:

Yeah, brand new Trilogy for 3000 installed :up:

DOOM
02-05-2008, 11:56 AM
Thats dirt cheap. whats the catch??? Do you dyno tune the cars?

KillJoy
02-05-2008, 11:58 AM

Sarcasm folks..... sarcasm.

:dunno:

KillJoy

Zack
02-05-2008, 12:50 PM
I will INSTALL a kit for $500