PDA

View Full Version : from new hampshire

nathan03merc
02-05-2008, 05:06 PM
i'm new on here. anyone from NH? i own a black 2003 marauder. i live in south western NH. let me know who's around.

MM03MOK
02-05-2008, 05:17 PM
Hi Nathan....down here on the Cape....

:welcome2: We have a few Members from Central MA that hang here. Not many from NH.

Are you the original owner? Lots of info here about our cars and what we can do to them to make them the way they should have come from the factory....sit back, relax and have fun.

nathan03merc
02-05-2008, 05:27 PM
i bought the car in october of 2007. traded in my 2002 mustang gt. i'm the second owner, first owner lived in peabody mass. car is mint and bone stock, 25K on the clock. both my uncle and cousin bought there 03's brand new. so we have 3 in the famliy. 2 black 1 silver. i love the car. wishing for some better weather. i'm new and checking this site out.

Bluerauder
02-05-2008, 05:31 PM
i'm new on here.
Welcome, Nathan :welcome1: to the MM.Net -- sit back and enjoy !! ..... "Live Free or Die" .... your choice !!! ;)

MM03MOK
02-05-2008, 05:53 PM
both my uncle and cousin bought there 03's brand new. so we have 3 in the famliy. Excellent!! Have them join us here!! :D

Davesvt2000
02-05-2008, 06:04 PM
i'm new on here. anyone from NH? i own a black 2003 marauder. i live in south western NH. let me know who's around.

Leominster here, next door to Fitchburg...

About 40 min. from you, welcome aboard. I just picked mine up in November, black with 6400 miles...

Rocknthehawk
02-05-2008, 06:18 PM
Leominster here, next door to Fitchburg...

About 40 min. from you, welcome aboard. I just picked mine up in November, black with 6400 miles...

Wait, you're in Leominster?

Hot-Rauder will chime in, he's in leominster, and our brother has one in fitchburg. 2 in this family.

jgc61sr2002
02-05-2008, 07:18 PM
Nathan - Welcome aboard.:D:welcome1:

knine
02-05-2008, 08:40 PM
:welcome: you have been assimilated

Haggis
02-06-2008, 05:51 AM
Welcome to the Collective, you will be assimilated. Resistance to moding is futile.

My father lives in Keene, next time we are up, will give you a buzz.

Egon Spengler
02-06-2008, 06:37 AM
Worcester Mass here... There seems to be quite a few in New England... Gunna have to plan a meet in the spring!!:beer: WELCOME!! I am semi-new to the site and it helps greatly... any questions you have just search the threads or create one of you own and you will get answers in literally minutes!! Keep in touch, I am right down the street!

Go Mifuni
02-06-2008, 09:02 AM

Hot-Rauder will chime in, he's in leominster, and our brother has one in fitchburg. 2 in this family.

And I'm in Berlin. Welcome to the site! :beer:
My inlaws live just outside of Nashua. I head up that way about once a month.
Sounds like we're gonna have a HUGE spring meet. :banana2:
I say we get a bunch of us together and head up to Epping some Wednesday evening for "Street Night". :burn:

Egon Spengler
02-06-2008, 09:09 AM
And I'm in Berlin. Welcome to the site! :beer:
My inlaws live just outside of Nashua. I head up that way about once a month.
Sounds like we're gonna have a HUGE spring meet. :banana2:
I say we get a bunch of us together and head up to Epping some Wednesday evening for "Street Night". :burn:

Count me in on this one... do some dinner up there somewhere as well!!!

Go Mifuni
02-06-2008, 10:05 AM
It's been kinda slow in the NE area for the past few years. Our meetings have been sporadic, and typically fewer than five cars.
Things are gonna be much different now, me thinks! :D

I'm gonna throw this out there just in case any of you central MA guys are interested: Every Thursday around 8:30pm, I (sometimes the w comes along) meet a couple of my Kenpo buddies at the 99 in Fitchburg for some hydraulic sandwiches. We typically gather in the corner, to the right of the bar.

Just throwing it out there. :beer:

Krytin
02-06-2008, 10:11 AM
It's been kinda slow in the NE area for the past few years. Our meetings have been sporadic, and typically fewer than five cars.

I'm gonna throw this out there just in case any of you central MA guys are interested: Every Thursday around 8:30pm, I (sometimes the w comes along) meet a couple of my Kenpo buddies at the 99 in Fitchburg for some hydraulic sandwiches. We typically gather in the corner, to the right of the bar.

I used to like going to the 99 in Manchester when I lived in NH.
I'm going to have to get off my dead behind when the weather gets warm and start seeing some people.

Rocknthehawk
02-06-2008, 10:15 AM

:puke: the only reason i would go there is to look at your car. ha.

Go Mifuni
02-06-2008, 10:17 AM
This is a regular event, btw, that we've been doing for the past 12-13 years. We're probably gonna continue for as long as we can lol so by no means should any of you feel obligated. You wanna join us sometimes, great. It's not an officially sanctioned MM event, just a good opportunity for us central Massers to keep in touch.

nathan03merc
02-06-2008, 12:44 PM
[Sounds like we're gonna have a HUGE spring meet. :banana2:
I say we get a bunch of us together and head up to Epping some Wednesday evening for "Street Night". :burn:[/quote]
sounds good to me!

Raudermaster
02-06-2008, 12:54 PM
Welcome aboard! I'm from Franklin. Glad you picked a black one up! It's the only color to have.

knine
02-06-2008, 02:28 PM
Welcome aboard! I'm from Franklin. Glad you picked a black one up! It's the only color to have.
True. I'm thinking about getting a Black.............since I already have the BLUE hahhaahhaahahahahahaahhahahahh ahahahhahha

Raudermaster
02-06-2008, 03:15 PM
Oh you bastard!

Egon Spengler
02-06-2008, 03:18 PM
Well lets get a thread going to get as many New Englanders as possible to respond, and make a list of these people, and make sure to keep them in mind when planning such events as an epping run or others events... Get a good group going!!!

Go Mifuni
02-06-2008, 03:27 PM
Well lets get a thread going to get as many New Englanders as possible to respond, and make a list of these people, and make sure to keep them in mind when planning such events as an epping run or others events... Get a good group going!!!

Ha! We probably have enough people to have a Central MA forum. :D

TiTo35
02-06-2008, 03:29 PM
WELCOME:beer:WELCOME

FormulaMarauder
02-06-2008, 04:13 PM
Welcome from mid CT!!!!!

Ms. Denmark
02-07-2008, 12:38 PM
Spend a fair amount of time in and around Concord. (Canterbury) Love NH. Great roads to take the MM out for a spin. Don't envy you the snow, though! Was up over Christmas and they were on their 5th major storm. Not great weather to drive the MM.
:)But Spring is coming. I'm in NJ, by the way. Welcome!

Go Mifuni
02-07-2008, 12:51 PM
Not great weather to drive the MM.
:)But Spring is coming. I'm in NJ, by the way. Welcome!

I agree. I don't like to subject her to the salt (and any toxic chemicals they happen to have too much of at the time lol), but as my daily driver, I don't have much of a choice. She's handled like a dream through anything Mother Nature has thrown at us so far though. It's all about the tires.
I love to take my 17 year old son out during a storm so he can see first hand, the importance of having the right tires. We laugh :rofl: at the "boneheads" who try in vain to navigate the sloppy streets with their "all-season" tires. :drive:

hot-rauder
02-07-2008, 12:53 PM

Leominster here!!

Ms. Denmark
02-07-2008, 06:42 PM
I agree. I don't like to subject her to the salt (and any toxic chemicals they happen to have too much of at the time lol), but as my daily driver, I don't have much of a choice. She's handled like a dream through anything Mother Nature has thrown at us so far though. It's all about the tires.
I love to take my 17 year old son out during a storm so he can see first hand, the importance of having the right tires. We laugh :rofl: at the "boneheads" who try in vain to navigate the sloppy streets with their "all-season" tires. :drive:
Mine is a daily driver, too. Don't have snow tires so occasionally have to opt for the hubby's truck. What options are there and what tires did you put on yours? I'd love to be out driving thu any and all weather laughing at the "boneheads" instead of being one! Thanks for any advice you care to pass along.:burnout::help:

Go Mifuni
02-08-2008, 01:41 PM
Mine is a daily driver, too. Don't have snow tires so occasionally have to opt for the hubby's truck. What options are there and what tires did you put on yours? I'd love to be out driving thu any and all weather laughing at the "boneheads" instead of being one! Thanks for any advice you care to pass along.:burnout::help:

I'm running WinterForce snows on 16" steelies, 215/70/16's on the front and 235/70/16's on the back. I also put 3 bags (60#s each) of tube sand in a rubbermaid tote in my trunk when the white stuff falls. Drives like a dream. Another "trick" I do is to start off in second. Less torque on the wheels means less spin. :drive:

hot-rauder
02-08-2008, 01:47 PM

Darn! i usually headthere about the same time, every thursday... just always go in the back of the dinning room.... and i park in the WAY back... i love autostart.

would have seen you last night but i went to Friendly's by the DMV instead:puke:

ill prolly see ya next week.

Go Mifuni
02-08-2008, 02:24 PM
Darn! i usually headthere about the same time, every thursday... just always go in the back of the dinning room.... and i park in the WAY back... i love autostart.

would have seen you last night but i went to Friendly's by the DMV instead:puke:

ill prolly see ya next week.

Really? Every Thursday? I've never seen another MM there.
I only park out back if the front is full. My favorite places to park are on either side of the 1st parking lot entrance. That way, I only risk getting a door-ding on one side lol.
We typically sit in the right-hand corner (at the wall) of the bar as you walk in. If someone beats us there, we'll sit in the other corner. Just look for my bald friend lol.

hot-rauder
02-08-2008, 02:34 PM
Really? Every Thursday? I've never seen another MM there.
I only park out back if the front is full. My favorite places to park are on either side of the 1st parking lot entrance. That way, I only risk getting a door-ding on one side lol.
We typically sit in the right-hand corner (at the wall) of the bar as you walk in. If someone beats us there, we'll sit in the other corner. Just look for my bald friend lol.

we usually sit in the front booth on the right.... one of the first ones when you walk in.

i park in the same place, every time.... far back right side. last spot. almost in the Saturn dealers lot lol

its a guarantee no one parks near me lol

Davesvt2000
02-08-2008, 02:56 PM
we usually sit in the front booth on the right.... one of the first ones when you walk in.

i park in the same place, every time.... far back right side. last spot. almost in the Saturn dealers lot lol

I parked at the saturn dealer last week

I usually park on the stones under the sign, i make my own space with the truck..

Go Mifuni
02-08-2008, 03:13 PM
I parked at the saturn dealer last week

I usually park on the stones under the sign, i make my own space with the truck..

Now that you mention it, I do recall seeing a truck parked on the rocks a couple times.
Let's see what happens this Thursday. Like I said, I try to get there around 8:30ish.

hot-rauder
02-08-2008, 04:25 PM
Now that you mention it, I do recall seeing a truck parked on the rocks a couple times.
Let's see what happens this Thursday. Like I said, I try to get there around 8:30ish.

ill be there....

Davesvt2000
02-08-2008, 08:41 PM
hot-rauder

ill be there....

I'll be at Foxwoods for the night with the GF.. Valentine's day, ya know....