PDA

View Full Version : Problem with trilogy. HELP

DOOM
02-07-2008, 08:47 AM
Can someone please tell me whats going on with trilogy intl. Its going on 3 weeks now that i have been trying to get in touch with this company and i swear NO ONE EVER ANSWERS THE F***ING PHONE :mad2: . Everytime i call i get jerrys machine and then try to get the operator no one EVER picks up! I have a SERIOUS problem with this. How do you expect me to give you 7 thousand dollare of my money and not even pick up a telephone??? I am getting very irritated with trilogy i love the product but the customer service SUCKS. I am now possibly considering going with a vortech and buying from dennis reinhart because when i call his company they answer the phone :2thumbs:. Has anyone else had this problem with trilogy??? This is the number im calling (313)-336-6135 I would really like to hear from all of your trilogy guys out there.

wchain
02-07-2008, 08:53 AM
I thought you were ordering one from me?

When you get tired of calling Jerry, give me a call. I'm an authorized retailer for Trilogy and a Sponsor of this site.....

BAD MERC
02-07-2008, 08:56 AM
Call Jerry's personal cell phone. I have it but you will have to give me three weeks to get it for you. Just leave a message.:lol:

Zack
02-07-2008, 08:59 AM
Enough ranting, call Wes

magindat
02-07-2008, 09:05 AM

When you get tired of calling Jerry, give me a call. I'm an authorized retailer for Trilogy and a Sponsor of this site.....

Busted!

Enough ranting, call Wes

For real!

Or buy a real supercharger that 'whistles' :whistle: cuz it's winning not 'whines' :bigcry: cuz it's losing!

Disclaimer: This post is a joke. It is only a joke. It is not intended to start any supercharger war or mess with anyone's business. If you can't take it as a joke, go read some other thread....

DOOM
02-07-2008, 09:07 AM

Wes its not about ordering. Thats not the problem. The problem is i wanted to talk to someone at trilogy for some general info and no one is there with help. When i first started doing business with you and innovative interceptors i NEVER had a problem getting in touch with you or the company. So why is it this way with trilogy??? Wes you are the man :beer: and i know if i have an question or an issue with any of your products there will be NO PROBLEM getting in touch with innovative interceptors. Because you actually answer the phone.

SID210SA
02-07-2008, 09:08 AM
Yeah....Call Wes....he'll Help you out!!

wchain
02-07-2008, 09:09 AM
Wes its not about ordering. Thats not the problem. The problem is i wanted to talk to someone at trilogy for some general info and no one is there with help. When i first started doing business with you and innovative interceptors i NEVER had a problem getting in touch with you or the company. So why is it this way with trilogy??? Wes you are the man :beer: and i know if i have an question or an issue with any of your products there will be NO PROBLEM getting in touch with innovative interceptors. Because you actually answer the phone.

I've installed a kit or two, PM me or give me a call, I can probably answer your technical question!

DOOM
02-07-2008, 09:15 AM
Do you guys understand the point i am trying to make? Why should i have to call wes about a super charger that another company makes. If i have a problem with my pioneer Z2 im not going to call up alpine for help if i have a problem with my playstation3 im not going to call microsoft. I want to speak to the MANUFACTURER.

Zack

Ask them about the IAT location if you get through :rofl:

And what makes you think Wes cant answer all of your questions?

O's Fan Rich

You want a PDF of the install manual? or what?
I got that.
PM me your# and I'll call to see if I can answer any questions.

You do realize that Trilogy Superchargers is a small part of Jerry's business? He also does work for Ford and that takes alot of his and his peoples time..
Check your pm's too.

O's Fan Rich
02-07-2008, 09:16 AM
Ask them about the IAT location if you get through :rofl:

Oh my.....:rolleyes:

DOOM
02-07-2008, 09:17 AM
Wes thank you for your help and ALWAYS being around for us mmnet members.

O's Fan Rich
02-07-2008, 09:18 AM
Do you guys understand the point i am trying to make? Why should i have to call wes about a super charger that another company makes. If i have a problem with my pioneer Z2 im not going to call up alpine for help if i have a problem with my playstation3 im not going to call microsoft. I want to speak to the MANUFACTURER.

When I had a question during install I called Tallboy. On his cell and got him right away..
You're just fishing the wrong hole.

DOOM
02-07-2008, 09:24 AM
You do realize that Trilogy Superchargers is a small part of Jerry's business? He also does work for Ford and that takes alot of his and his peoples time..
Check your pm's too.[/quote]

I understand that jerry is a busy man at trilogy. But is he the ONLY employee there??? Understand what im sayin NO ONE EVER PICKS UP THE PHONE. Im not trying to bash jerry or anything hell i dont even know the guy i was just looking for some answers from trilogy themselves but i guess that aint going to happen and thats what i think is sad about this whole thing. :shake:

O's Fan Rich
02-07-2008, 09:26 AM
Check your pm's too.

I understand that jerry is a busy man at trilogy. But is he the ONLY employee there??? Understand what im sayin NO ONE EVER PICKS UP THE PHONE. Im not trying to bash jerry or anything hell i dont even know the guy i was just looking for some answers from trilogy themselves but i guess that aint going to happen and thats what i think is sad about this whole thing. :shake:[/QUOTE]

CHECK YOU PM"S I GAVE YOU TALLBOY"S CELL NUMBER
I CALLED HIM, now you call him.

DOOM
02-07-2008, 09:26 AM
When I had a question during install I called Tallboy. On his cell and got him right away..
You're just fishing the wrong hole.
How am i fishing the wrong hole when im calling the people who make the super charger???

O's Fan Rich
02-07-2008, 09:28 AM
How am i fishing the wrong hole when im calling the people who make the super charger???

No , Man your asking on the wrong FORUM. Trilogy ain't here no more.
AND CHECK YOUR PM's ( Private messages, upper right hand corner)

DOOM
02-07-2008, 09:34 AM
[quote=Rich_Long;578559]No , Man your asking on the wrong FORUM. Trilogy ain't here no more.
So are you saying that because im on this site thats why im being ignored by trilogy? Why should it matter what forum im on? It dosent matter what site trilogy is on now if i call the company and im trying to give you 7k i think you would pick up the phone.

O's Fan Rich
02-07-2008, 09:36 AM
[quote=Rich_Long;578559]No , Man your asking on the wrong FORUM. Trilogy ain't here no more.
So are you saying that because im on this site thats why im being ignored by trilogy? Why should it matter what forum im on? It dosent matter what site trilogy is on now if i call the company and im trying to give you 7k i think you would pick up the phone.

I'm done. I sent you a number of someone who can help.

Breadfan
02-07-2008, 09:43 AM

What Rich is saying is that if you want to ask a Trilogy question to Trilogy it's best to do so on the other site where Trilogy is a vendor and has their own forum. They do not have such a setup here. On MM.net Wes is the Trilogy man, so Trilogy questions go to Wes here. To talk Trilogy to Trilogy on a forum you need to go where they are, MCM.com.

I hope you find your answers, Trilogy is known for good customer service I know things are extremely busy for them now so I hope you find your answers and things are made right for you. :beer:

Also as Rich said, Tallboy is a good resource for Trilogy questions. He's more than just someone who owns a kit he's part of the Fla install team and is THE MAN to answer your questions. :)

Again I hope you find what you need!

RR|Suki
02-07-2008, 09:45 AM

The point is that Trilogy has people to call for the things you want, and you've been given these people's numbers

Zack
02-07-2008, 09:58 AM
The point is that Trilogy has people to call for the things you want, and you've been given these people's numbers

No, I think the point everyone has been trying to candy coat is the fact Trilogy is not picking up the phone.

I dont think Dr. Doom wants to talk to ANYONE that is not on Trilogy's payroll.

SILVERSURFER03
02-07-2008, 10:09 AM
Its Good To Talk To Those You Sell AND INSTALL A Prod. Most Of Them Know It Inside And Out ... But Every So Often You Just Want To Talk To Those Who Make It ..for They Should Know Everthing There Is To Know About It ...It is There's .............................. .............................. .....Just My 2cents....

DOOM
02-07-2008, 12:07 PM
Thanks everyone for helping me with this issue. Especially rich long for putting me in touch with TALLBOY. This is why i love this site so much. Its people like you that keep me here.

Breadfan
02-07-2008, 12:09 PM
Glad you got it worked out :)

MM03MOK
02-07-2008, 03:30 PM
Chuck is certainly "a guy in the know." He helped us out long distance on our T61 install, along with Claude.

NATEHAWK
02-07-2008, 03:59 PM
Doom you can call me and ask me whatever you need to know. Both sites are full of guys who can answer any questions you have. Just like im a fire alarm tech if I have a problem with a product i dont even bother calling the manufacturer i call another tech in the field who probably know or had the same issue before. I see your point thou your spending money on a product and you want some customer service. But any question you got im sure I can answer them or you can look at my car or ask Lidio who will be doing your install. And if you are buying from WES just ask him. When you buy things from Reinhart dont you just ask him? He dont make the product he is just the dealer or reseller see what im getting at. Just buy that damn Trilogy get it shipped to Lidio's shop and drive fast home you will be happy either way....:banana2::banana2:

CRUZTAKER
02-07-2008, 04:23 PM
....The problem is i wanted to talk to someone at trilogy.

...... I want to speak to the MANUFACTURER.

Trilogy supports and adresses the members of MCM.NET
Join their site, become a two site poster.
Post in Trilogy's forum.
You may be disliked by a few members over there....but who cares.
Atleast you will have a direct line to Trilogy.
This is certainly the WRONG forum to question Trilogy.

Good luck!

Aren Jay
02-08-2008, 01:08 PM
I understand your plight.

Having had problems with Trilogy and email.

I mean if you have an email address on your website, it should work. Why else would you put it there?

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Hi. This is the qmail-send program at proxy.trilogyintl.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<jbarnes@trilogyintl.com (jbarnes@trilogyintl.com)>:
Sorry, I wasn't able to establish an SMTP connection. (#4.4.1)
I'm not going to try again; this message has been in the queue too long.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

offroadkarter
02-08-2008, 01:26 PM
I understand your plight.

Having had problems with Trilogy and email.

I mean if you have an email address on your website, it should work. Why else would you put it there?

they are doing some website updates, which is why you get that.

Breadfan
02-08-2008, 01:34 PM
Wasn't this issue resolved?

FordNut
02-08-2008, 02:35 PM
Wasn't this issue resolved?

Yes, but it's common for the drama to continue long after the initial problem is over with.

Bradley G
02-08-2008, 02:51 PM
I got a big problem with my Trilogy, The back of my head is all bruised up from bouncing off the headrest!:lol:

jimlam56
02-08-2008, 04:35 PM
Yes, but it's common for the drama to continue long after the initial problem is over with.

Ain't it the truth!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::r olleyes: