PDA

View Full Version : Hello Carolina Marauders...

shami02
02-11-2008, 02:28 PM
Hello to all you Carolina Marauders... I am in SC on business all this week (2/10-2/15/08). I will be working diring the day but if any of you all want to met for dinner or whatever.. post-up or PM me. I am staying on the west side of Columbia... BTW I do have "Big Red" with me... Let me know!

SC Cheesehead
02-12-2008, 05:27 AM
Hello to all you Carolina Marauders... I am in SC on business all this week (2/10-2/15/08). I will be working diring the day but if any of you all want to met for dinner or whatever.. post-up or PM me. I am staying on the west side of Columbia... BTW I do have "Big Red" with me... Let me know!

Hey, I'm up in Greenville, about 2 hrs. from Columbia. I'm booked Tues. and Wed. evening, but if you're interested, maybe we could meet somewhere in between on Thurs. evening (maybe up toward Newberry or Clinton off I-26). Lemme know.

SCCH

Marauderman
02-12-2008, 05:28 AM
Maybe SC Cheesehead can chim in ---he lives N.W. of there up in Greenville area--he may be able to come half way for something--or even have business near you--PM. him if he doesn't speek up here soon.......he looks in often ---and nice to have you in the "Carolinas"........Tom