PDA

View Full Version : Trilogy S/C Install Countdown

Menace
08-08-2003, 07:36 PM
:P Figured I would start my own countdown . Install date is 9-15 and 16. Will also keep those interested informed as to how the whole process unfolds. So here we go ................

38 more days :P

Menace
08-09-2003, 07:43 AM
37 more days :P

martyo
08-09-2003, 11:21 AM
I nominate this as the single most informative thread on the site!

Bob Mathis
08-09-2003, 02:20 PM
OK, here's mine 28 days 9-6-7

SergntMac
08-09-2003, 02:51 PM
Okay, this is cool...But, let's up the ante here, eh?

Let's also count down the days to Zack's Reinhart kit install.

Since both are emerging kits, the first MM supercharger kit to leave tracks wins, and I'll buy the first tank of gas for the winner.

Doesn't matter when you start, or, when you get your kit. the first kit to run and leave it's mark gets a tank of gasoline on me.

Game on?

Hey Zack, you got to give me some kind of heads up anyway so I can get started on the Windy City Install Pig Roast...

MI2QWK4U
08-09-2003, 08:17 PM
Well Sarge, does that offer apply to me?...I am proud to announce that my Marauder is scheduled to have Trilogy Supercharger Kit #1 installed beginning August 17 or 18th if all goes well. It's only fair since I have been drooling over this thing since Lideo showed it to me months ago!!! No more waiting Menace!! I have set up a thorough once over by my sympathetic service department at my Mercury Dealership. They agreed to check the engine, trans, and rear end for any problems I can get taken care of before the blower goes on.
I can't wait....it is killing me....

There are exciting times.....let the games begin....

Menace
08-09-2003, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by martyo
I nominate this as the single most informative thread on the site!

Glad you agree!

Menace
08-09-2003, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by SergntMac
Okay, this is cool...But, let's up the ante here, eh?

Let's also count down the days to Zack's Reinhart kit install.

Since both are emerging kits, the first MM supercharger kit to leave tracks wins, and I'll buy the first tank of gas for the winner.

Doesn't matter when you start, or, when you get your kit. the first kit to run and leave it's mark gets a tank of gasoline on me.

Game on?

Hey Zack, you got to give me some kind of heads up anyway so I can get started on the Windy City Install Pig Roast...
Sorry, but anything Rienhart related needs to be taken to the Rienhart forum from what I understand, due to past post I have made and the resulting editing by the moderators. Sorry I don't make the rules,I just follow them. :coolman:

Menace
08-09-2003, 10:43 PM
36 more days :P

Menace
08-09-2003, 10:50 PM
I nominate this as the single most informative thread on the site! Way more interesting than any thread I ever started. I only wish I could get a supercharger.

:stupid: Someday Marty, keep collecting those cans. :lol:

Menace
08-11-2003, 03:45 AM
35 more days :P

Bob Mathis
08-11-2003, 05:19 PM
24 more days for me too!

SergntMac
08-11-2003, 11:11 PM
Jeeze...24 days vs, 35 days...Quite a spread.

Guess I'll be buying someone a tank of gas sooner than I thought, eh?

Bob, should I just send you a check now?

And, all three of us are DR free too, eh?

Menace
08-12-2003, 03:54 AM
34 more days :P

MI2QWK4U
08-12-2003, 04:08 AM
6 more days!

martyo
08-12-2003, 04:29 AM
Originally posted by MI2QWK4U
6 more days!

Dave: Take it easy on Menace, would ya? This has gotta be hurtin' him.

K?

Menace
08-12-2003, 04:43 AM
I'm just glad things are moving along now. I was not really expecting this to happen until next year. Not going to use my car till the install, afraid something might happen to it. Me and my fiancee will be driving to the install, about 1500 miles round trip. I can't wait. :D

MI2QWK4U
08-12-2003, 01:40 PM
Menace, first off, I guess there was a scheduling snaffu, and it won't be going in untill the first week in September. So as much as it pains me to say, I have 21 days to wait. I do know that they want to get the second Trilogy car done, and a display motor with a superchager on it as well. I don't mind waiting for this, it is the best choice for the application I am looking for. And when you are in town, we will have to hook up for dinner or something, I am only 5 min from Lid's shop.

And to Martyo, after todays news about my install getting pushed back, I am the one hurting!!

Menace
08-12-2003, 01:59 PM
I hope I am still in for the 15th&16th, and yes we will definetly have to go out. Maybe you can check with Lidio to see if he has some sort of install lineup, this would be helpful. Thanks :coolman:

MI2QWK4U
08-12-2003, 03:06 PM
I am not going to bug Lidio or Jerry about updates. They are both working hard on getting this set up for us to enjoy, so I figure the lease I can do is not muddle up things by being a pest.....and trust me, living right in the middle of things presents the opportunity to stop by the shop. I know that they are working to set things up to go smoothly since some are traveling to town.

Menace
08-12-2003, 07:44 PM
:up:

Menace
08-13-2003, 03:48 AM
33 more days? :P

Jerry Barnes
08-13-2003, 05:09 PM
Guys,

You are right. Lidio and myself, along with a whole bunch of other people at Trilogy, are working very hard to be ready to do a quality job of your installs when they start. Parts have been arriving from all of the world and we have been doing inspections, prototype installations, scheduling, inventory control, etc. It has been very busy!

I spoke to Dave yesterday on the phone, Tom stopped by this morning, a couple of new customers called to place more orders, and we have had some part delivery delays that we are working on 48 hours a day. In some cases we have ordered the same part from 3 suppliers to make sure we have the material when we will need it.

Unfortunately, I will only be able to get one of our cars to the Woodward Dream Cruise. Ford Racing still owes us some parts and the display engine will also have to wait. But, our big priority is the customer installations and that's where we are focusing our efforts.

I am glad everyone is having a good time with the countdown. I am just as excited as all of you!!! We really want this thing to come off well, so I am sorry if I am preoccupied lately, but you can understand.

I would like to thank everyone again for all of your patience! It has been fun and very difficult, but I hope the wait will be worth it.

Well I am heading home. I am hungry, I have been here since 6:30am for one of our overseas supplier teleconferences and I have been driving around all day collecting parts for the kits.

Oh, one more thing, I will be sending written notification to everyone about their installation dates and the particulars of the trip.

Have a good one and I will talk to you later!

Menace
08-14-2003, 03:46 AM
32 more days :P

martyo
08-14-2003, 04:01 AM
Menance: I just noticed from your signature: 2100 miles-original air in tires- 8/03

You need to rotate the air in your tires, man!

studio460
08-14-2003, 04:26 AM
Just wondering . . .

How many MM.net members have scheduled their Trilogy installs already?

Menace
08-14-2003, 04:32 AM
Menance: I just noticed from your signature: 2100 miles-original air in tires- 8/03

They'll be plenty of tire rotating going on once I get the supercharger! :D :burnout: :coolman:

Menace
08-14-2003, 04:34 AM
Originally posted by NBC Shooter
Just wondering . . .

How many MM.net members have scheduled their Trilogy installs already?

I have.........:banana2:

studio460
08-14-2003, 04:45 AM
Menace!

Yes, I know YOU do!!! In fact, I think every member of MM.net does! Just wondered if you had a running list of members planning to see Lidio in your head . . . It's like 8 now or something like that, isn't it?

TripleTransAm
08-14-2003, 08:05 AM

Unidirectional air. You can't rotate it because Ford uses unidirectional air. It's all about the ABS and stuff... if a wheel momentarily locks during heavy braking, all the rotating molecules inside the tire will slam into each other. At 32 psi this sets up a resonance which will make your tire lock-spin-lock-spin-lock etc... allowing you to retain control of the car during emergency braking. It's a much more elegant solution than the fat hamster they used for the traction control (I believe they had trouble getting the hamsters to resonate at the right frequency when stuffed into such a wide tire as what's on the MM, not to mention that it's pretty expensive to get 32 psi worth of hamsters in a BFG).

It's all true, I tell you... says so in the manual under the Hydroboost section.

Menace
08-15-2003, 03:43 AM
31 more days :P

martyo
08-15-2003, 03:45 AM
At least you can see your calendar. It's still dark in parts of NYC!!

Menace
08-16-2003, 07:47 AM
30 more days :P

MI2QWK4U
08-16-2003, 06:44 PM
Menace...stop it!!! I am trying to not think about it so time passes faster...like you do at work...not look at the clock in hope its time to go home soon!! Its going to be a loooooonnnnnggg two weeks!

Menace
08-17-2003, 01:35 AM
Two weeks.......thats nothing. I have 4 more weeks. I need more power now. I can't f'n wait. Well,any ways I need to keep my countdown going, sorry.

Menace
08-17-2003, 01:37 AM
29 more days :P

BigMerc
08-17-2003, 09:25 AM
I don't want to derogatory, but I quit waiting. I prefer a roots blower but Trilogy lost me along the way waiting for all the items to come together. I again don't want this to sound disrespectful but it is my opinion without any malice. Trilogy has had several opportunities to answer questions, and build a customer base but I think they failed somewhat, for whatever reason. I wanted a trilogy and Dennis Rheinhart was kind enough to offer to install it (that's a true professional).

Trilogy has disappeared from the screen when people are asking questions. All the guys there seem nice enough but they didn't instill any confidence in me. On the other hand DR has been there the whole time never longer then a 24 hour response time to posts about tech questions.

Maybe its just bad timing for these guys but if i can't get things answered now what happens when i buy the kit!!

So for me I scheduled a DR kit install I even told him I'd like to but the new manifolds too but he said don't to quote " We're putting 450 HP to the rear wheels now, what do you want? I had to agree on that one! But it was cool to see Dennis NOT sell me something, says a lot about his intentions and what he truly cares about.

I hope the trilogy kits go well for those who choose that option but I'm outty

BigMerc
08-17-2003, 09:33 AM
And one more thing.... Trilogy- Hire Menace!!! he's as good as any spokesman you'd ever find

Menace
08-17-2003, 12:36 PM
:up: :banana2: Hope you enjoy your new found power. ;)

Bob Mathis
08-17-2003, 05:01 PM
20 days

Menace
08-18-2003, 04:39 AM
28 more days :P

Bob Mathis
08-18-2003, 03:00 PM
19 days

Menace
08-18-2003, 04:57 PM
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Zack
08-18-2003, 05:00 PM
3 days for me, ha ha. Oh, am I in the wrong forum again?

SergntMac
08-18-2003, 11:30 PM
Three days until what Zack?

Bigdogjim
08-19-2003, 12:04 AM
Like kids before Xmas. Too too funny. Hope it everything you wanted and more.
The best of luck with the installs.....................

Menace
08-19-2003, 03:48 AM
27 more days :P

trilogyintl
08-19-2003, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by BigMerc
Trilogy has disappeared from the screen when people are asking questions. ... Maybe its just bad timing for these guys but if i can't get things answered now what happens when i buy the kit!! ... I hope the trilogy kits go well for those who choose that option but I'm outty

Our primary line of business is not aftermarket products (yet), so of course we can't simply drop everything and cater to supercharger questions at all times. I am very confident, however, that Jerry (our president) has taken a huge deal of time away from both his personal and professional life to schedule events, take the Marauder out [personally] to events. Not to mention he was even TAKING PHONE CALLS from people during business hours!

Now understandably people are getting very anxious, but be fair; I've seen Jerry skip lunches and dinners to respond to some questions on here. Those questions he misses here on the board are often answered by phone calls (we've published his contact information for quite awhile on flyers and our web site) or direct e-mails to Jerry himself.

If Jerry hasn't instilled confidence by agreeing to put his name and phone number on advertisements (run in some local magazines) and hosting an open house with Marauder Program Manager Steve Babcock, I'm not sure what else he could honestly do. Ford Racing even contacted us to include the supercharger in their catalog (look for that in October) ...

So, if anyone doesn't have all of their questions answered, it seems to me it's because they're not looking hard enough.

Just my humble opinion. :D

Menace
08-19-2003, 08:01 AM
:up:

SergntMac
08-19-2003, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by trilogyintl
Our primary line of business is not aftermarket products (yet), so of course we can't simply drop everything and cater to supercharger questions at all times. I am very confident, however, that Jerry (our president) has taken a huge deal of time away from both his personal and professional life to schedule events, take the Marauder out [personally] to events. Not to mention he was even TAKING PHONE CALLS from people during business hours!

Now understandably people are getting very anxious, but be fair; I've seen Jerry skip lunches and dinners to respond to some questions on here. Those questions he misses here on the board are often answered by phone calls (we've published his contact information for quite awhile on flyers and our web site) or direct e-mails to Jerry himself.

If Jerry hasn't instilled confidence by agreeing to put his name and phone number on advertisements (run in some local magazines) and hosting an open house with Marauder Program Manager Steve Babcock, I'm not sure what else he could honestly do. Ford Racing even contacted us to include the supercharger in their catalog (look for that in October) ...

So, if anyone doesn't have all of their questions answered, it seems to me it's because they're not looking hard enough.

Just my humble opinion. :D

Well said, Matthew, and I agree on every point. However, the underlying transaction here is the exchange of money for product, and everything you outline as hardships on Jerry and the crew at Trilogy, is part of that exchange.

Not to sound rude, because I don't mean to be rude, it's simply the business game afoot. We, the consumers, have the 5 large, and Jerry has the product. He wants to sell the kits, and if he wants our money, he will endure the hardships and upsets he has with a smile. It goes with the territory, and frankly, the average consumer doesn't care about hardships. Spending money is always easier than earning it, delay any consumer too long, and the money will be spent elsewhere. Trilogy wants these kits to sell, and they want to sell every kit too. Trust me, nurse your customers, you can't go wrong.

Nonetheless, a big Bravo! to Trilogy for their accomplishments. Making us anxious to buy is one of those accomplishments.

trilogyintl
08-19-2003, 02:00 PM
Nonetheless, a big Bravo! to Trilogy for their accomplishments. Making us anxious to buy is one of those accomplishments.

I agree with you on all fronts ... Delays will turn some away. Once the product does come to market, however, we're still very confident that our product has the been price/performance ratio of any kit for the Marauder.

What I took exception to was BigMerc saying we weren't around to answer questions. At first, this was the case, simply because Jerry was not familiar with the message board and it's mechanics. After he got comfortable with the medium, he couldn't stop writing! He's like a child excited about a new bicycle with the Marauder, and his excitement is rubbing off on all of us here at Trilogy. Many, many Ford employees, Lincoln-Mercury dealers, and anyone else who sees or races against the car get excited to no end also ...

Marauders are very inexpensive right now, and driving the Trilogy car to the Dream Cruise on Saturday made me want to trade in my Mustang and wait however long it takes to get a Trilogy Supercharger for myself!

Bob Mathis
08-19-2003, 03:58 PM
18 days
Jerry is still the man. I cann't wait to met him. I may not know everything about these kits, but I do know I am looking forward to my kit. Also, a little said goes a long way. If you what I mean.
Thanks Jerry And Matt

ChuckB
08-19-2003, 05:47 PM
we all need to realize we have a symbiotic relationship with the performance component supplier(s). Mutual benefit for each. Consumers add customization and additional performance while the suppliers enjoy the business successes.

Time to market can be a very crutial factor in the early market share mix - especially in the limited market situations. the reality for the s/c race is it's just to early to declare a winner or even a favorite. not enough in the field, no reliability info's from other than the manufacturers.

let's just enjoy the market has 2 options for our consideration and with 400rwhp+ it's gonna be fun finding the outcome.

Jerry Barnes
08-19-2003, 06:03 PM
Well Folks,

A guy losses power(we lost power, water, gas, etc. in Michigan for a few days), is busting his butt getting parts ready for installations and occasionally stops to visit his family once and a while......and he gets his go-nads crushed on the web!

I don't log on to this thing every night because some nights I don't go home until most people are sleeping. But, I have been doing a better job of responding to SERIOUS questions on a timely basis. I have not seen any SERIOUS questions being asked for some time. If there was one I must have missed it!

But, I had asked SERIOUS questions and got absolutely NO responses!

Remember the question about "I am the only Marauder at the Dragstrip", no responses.

Remember the question about posting real time slips from your runs?

Remember the questions about posting dyno sheets, no responses.

So, does anyone have a SERIOUS question that needs to be addressed?

One other thing, I am not chasing anyone's money! I am doing what I love in life and hopefully making a good living at it. If I was chasing money I would have sold **** months ago.

I have absolutely been offered money for the kits months before I know it was going to be installed, and I have turned it down. I have not even taken a deposit on any kits until they are ready to be installed on your cars. So, does that sound lkike I am chasing money? I don't think so!

But, if you are anxious to give someone your money, there are plenty of people out there that will take.

Oh, by the way, I am hoping to see one of the anxious people at the dragstrip one of these days. That's what I am anxious to experience!

See you in Texas, Gentlemen!

sailsmen
08-19-2003, 06:18 PM
Can you tell us what the SC Kit consist of? Intercooler, Chip, Fuel Injectors, Trans Cooler?

Time Slips and Dynos have been posted. There is a lot of info on this site, (100,000? post if I am not mistaken), so it can be hard to find.

Menace
08-20-2003, 03:46 AM
26 more days :P

Bob Mathis
08-20-2003, 01:27 PM
17 days or 16 starting tomorrow.
But my wife reminded me that today was are 32nd anniversary and to think about her for the day. So I said I would and send flowers to start the day.

Menace
08-20-2003, 01:59 PM
Better keep her happy till you get the s/c installed. :D

Jerry Barnes
08-20-2003, 04:50 PM
The kit includes everything you will need. Blower, manifold, intercooler, pulleys, belts, nuts, bolts, boost gauge, chip, hoses, injectors, coolant reservoir, water pump, brackets, decals, etc.

Everything.

Menace
08-20-2003, 04:51 PM
Hello Jerry !

Jerry Barnes
08-20-2003, 04:58 PM
Hello Menace!

I have just finished another meeting with our guys. They are heading home for dinner and will be Back in an hour to work on some design reviews for the S/C kit. I hope everything is going O.K. with you tonight.

I see the count down is going well! I can't wait to get started at this installation process.

Well, I am heading home for dinner, its 8:00 our time, and my stomach thinks my throats been cut.

Have a good evening!

Menace
08-20-2003, 05:00 PM
You too :up:

cyclone03
08-20-2003, 05:52 PM
This is a late question on this.
Will the Kit be available for the do it your selfer to install?

SergntMac
08-20-2003, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Jerry Barnes
Well Folks, a guy losses power (we lost power, water, gas, etc. in Michigan for a few days), is busting his butt getting parts ready for installations and occasionally stops to visit his family once and a while...And he gets his go-nads crushed on the web!

NO ONE here is "crushing your go-nads," Jerry, climb down from your cross, I need the wood...

Maybe that's the case in other threads, I can't say. But, in THIS thread, no one is pinching your family jewels with vice-grips, K?

A few posts up from this post, I tried to brighten the spirit just a bit with a lighthearted challenge for a tank of gas, only to be told to leave.

Well, I don't always do what I'm told, and I came back to post an "atta-boy" to the Trilogy crew, they earned it. After Matt explained a few things that were not clear to us readers at large.

Despite how welcome my post seems to be received by Matt (your System Administrator BTW), you apparently disagree, and strongly too. Talk to your office staff much?

As for your "lost weekend" it's a shame the Woodward Cruise didn't come off as planned. I arrived looking forward to the fun of it all, only to discover that time had stopped, and it was now time to get out of the way in Ferndale, and time to get home to family. Who the hell knew what was up then? Not me!

I cannot imagine how anyone who wasn't stuck in Detroit stayed in Detroit, or showed for the Woodward Cruise. It's a matter of priorities I suppose, right?

I was looking forward to hooking up with you again, Jerry, I even had a frozen Guinness with your name on it (and one for Dave as well) but that frost melted along with the weekend darkness.

I am happy that EVERYONE affected by the power outtage is home safe today, and back on line. I'm also pleased that some of the cruise carried on anyway, I can't wait for next year! "Surviror" shirts all around, eh?

I have not seen any SERIOUS questions being asked for some time. If there was one I must have missed it! But, I had asked SERIOUS questions and got absolutely NO responses! Remember the question about "I am the only Marauder at the Dragstrip", no responses. Remember the question about posting real time slips from your runs? Remember the questions about posting dyno sheets, no responses. So, does anyone have a SERIOUS question that needs to be addressed?

Well maybe it's because you don't hunt? OTOH, we cannot ask questions of you, or, Trilogy International, without mentioning the "other" members here who also produce supercharger kits, because one member here has clearly pointed out that any mentions of R*inhart stuff was not welcome in this thread.

Catch 22, eh? I cannot challenge that, so, no one can challenge you...How neat.

I agree that it would be rude to post R*inhart stats in this forum to answer your querys, after all it is your thread, and your forum, right? So, posting links to the correct answers would be viewed as insult, even in my book, without prior permission. Nifty.

When I ask for "any" 411, I usually post something like "Anyone?" which is my way of inviting all replys. Without that, cross-threading replies are taken as rude behavior, and may cause the thread to be closed without a legit reply getting posted. (LML pointed this out to me a long time ago, and I believe this rule stands true today.) And, I'm the last guy who wants to be rude, intentionally that is.

So, if you really want answers to your questions, Jerry, maybe you should break out of your own forum and mouse around? Meanwhile, your self appointed "security guard" won't allow opposing opinion, or, questions that challenge you, through the front door. Yeah...Nifty. Handy?

One other thing, I am not chasing anyone's money! I am doing what I love in life and hopefully making a good living at it. If I was chasing money I would have sold **** months ago. I have absolutely been offered money for the kits months before I know it was going to be installed, and I have turned it down. I have not even taken a deposit on any kits until they are ready to be installed on your cars. So, does that sound lkike I am chasing money? I don't think so!

You got me wondering about this, Jerry, and I went back over this thread a half a dozen times now. I cannot find one post, other than mine, where money is mentioned. So, you must be talking to me, right?

I posted a reply somewhere up here, to Matt's post that mentions money as part of the business agreement we are undertaking. I believe money is the bottom line here, that "bang for the buck" is the goal of it all, but while we chase the bang, let's not loose sight of the bucks, K?

I have said from day one that the Trilogy kit offers the maximum "bang for the buck" over any other choice. You know I believe it, I've said it to your face after riding in your car.

However, I didn't believe it necessary for anyone to loose sight of that equasion while pursuing performance, and I remarked that here. It's all up here somewhere, in this thread, just page back?

Not one word of my post equates you, or, Trilogy International, to being "money chasers." I merely pointed out what any 1st year MBA candidate should already know, that this is a business transaction, where the consumer has the cash and the seller has the product. Two of the three ingredients required for the final mix to work are present. The missing ingredient is customer service. Thanks to Matt, it wasn't really "missing" after all.

Trilogy customer service can improve, your own reply points to that. And, it seems we are patient customers too, so, thankfully, this will all work out with the best results for all of us.

Again, I want to offer a Bravo! to you, and to Trilogy International, for accomplishing all that you have in such a short period. Matt seems to agree with me, at least the last time he and I posted. Still, I offer my congrats, and now you post disagreement.

Apparently, it's me that accuses you of "chasing money." I never said that, Jerry, and I never will. I've been a supporter of your product from day one, you know that. Why you pick apart my words and give them life I never instilled in them, I just don't know.

I own a Kenny Brown MM, but that's not any competition for you to worry about, so, why me? Must be those other threads and posts that haunt you, because it is surely not me, and not here.

Thanks for your courtesy on this junk, Jerry, I can't wait to return the favor.

Mike M
08-20-2003, 09:30 PM
Wow ...this is getting really interesting.

Bigdogjim
08-20-2003, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Mike Mielnicki

To say the least.

trilogyintl
08-20-2003, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by Mike Mielnicki
Hostile is more like it ... I think we all need a beer or ten and relax.

The missing ingredient is customer service. Thanks to Matt, it wasn't really "missing" after all.
Honestly, I was just trying to be diplomatic and cease the childish arguments ... I think it's over the top to say I offered any more customer service than anyone at Trilogy was willing to give.

I think this infamous quote sums it up best:

"Arguing over the internet is like running in the special olympics: even if you win, you're still retarded".

So kids, let's all just enjoy our Marauders, whether they have Kenny Brown, Jerry Barnes, or christmas lights under the hood.

:D

SergntMac
08-21-2003, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by trilogyintl
I agree with you on all fronts ...

So...was this true or not?

Nevermind...I get the picture.

So does everyone else.

Menace
08-21-2003, 04:27 AM
:shake: :stupid: :argue: :nono:

Menace
08-21-2003, 04:33 AM
25 more days :P

Zack
08-21-2003, 12:30 PM
Mine just arrived via UPS today. I am a Happy Customer. Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy. With product.

trilogyintl
08-21-2003, 12:55 PM
So...was this true or not?

Nevermind...I get the picture.

So does everyone else.

I agreed to your post regarding the business comments. I don't agree with your hostility, and yes, you do come across rude.

I am closing this thread because it has gone too far off topic.

Menace, please post a new thread with your install countdown.