PDA

View Full Version : '04 DTR 6,700mi Cleveland

spub
02-15-2008, 05:54 PM
Didn't think I'd ever be typing one of these,,,,,but it just goes to show ya.

Due to the fact that I'm planning on spending more time out of the country, (Jamaica), and can only rationalize keeping one of two summer cars, and the fact that I just can't sell the Ranchero that I've owned for 27 years,...somethings gotta give.

Soooo,,,I'm selling my Marauder (sniff). I bought it new, with 4 mi on it off the dealers floor. It has every option except the 6 CD changer. Sunroof, heated seats, trunk orginizer, etc..

The only mods made are the SS insertes and the custom painting of the rear lights (professionaly done and beautiful). The car has between 6700 and 6800mi. on the OD. The only problem it ever had was the drivers side door lock, and that was taken care of.

It has NEVER seen snow, and been rained on two or three times ( never thought the clouds looked that bad ;>). It has been garage kept every winter, right next to the Ranchero.

The car has never been abused, but I always drove it like I stole it (in a very caring way ;>).

I'm asking $20,000, which I think is a fair price considering miles and condition.

I've not advertised anywhere else as of yet, as I'm not in a big rush, and I'd rather see if I can't find it a home with someone who will really appreciate the car.

You can either respond here, or in P.M. or by e-mail, as I don't get here as often as I'd like as of late.

Going to hopefully attach 2 pics. Gee,, this has been real wordy. Sorry about that.

Kirt

Would be nice if I actually included my e-mail sloanepub@sbcglobal.net

pantheroc
02-15-2008, 08:02 PM
SWEET CAR! Hate to see you give it up, post if you'll be in town anytime in the future. :(

ImpalaSlayer
02-15-2008, 09:01 PM
price sounds very resonable with the low mils on it. paid a lil more then that for mine with 35k on it. good luck

CRUZTAKER
02-15-2008, 09:43 PM
Holy crap...6800 miles.

It's no wonder you never showed up to only one event here over the years.

You don't DRIVE IT!:P

Good luck with the sale...

And by all means, bask in the Dunns River Falls and blow some ganj for me. :rasta:

RR|Suki
02-15-2008, 10:27 PM
Have fun in Jamaica, that's where I'm from, my family runs tours there (sailing and sport fishing)... Oh and drive your marauder more :P

stangracr
02-16-2008, 09:36 AM
sent ya a e mail. Im looking for a Marauder.

ed

jgc61sr2002
02-16-2008, 06:08 PM
sent ya a e mail. Im looking for a Marauder.

ed

Welcome aboard.:D That DTR sure sounds good. Don't let it go.

stangracr
02-16-2008, 09:39 PM
thanks for the welcome. I have worked for ford dealers since 1985. I am in the market for a good clean Marauder. We will see.

ed