PDA

View Full Version : Welcome TCE Performance Products!!

Logan
08-09-2003, 07:56 AM
Please join me in welcoming Todd TCE from TCE Performance as a supporting vendor to the site!!

TCE Performance Products works to bring a new brake kit to market for the Marauder. TCE, long quietly producing quality big brake kits utilizing Wilwood products has two kits in the works for the car. The same level of customer service and options will apply to this product as has for year to other kits such as the Impala SS, SHO and the entire line.

The first kit will be a 13.1" x 1.1" rotor package featuring directionally vaned, 32 fin rotors mounted on billet aluminum hats. Caliper options to include the Wilwood Forged Superlite as well as the fantastic Wilwood Billet Superlite 6 for a small upcharge. Pad options for these calipers make it one of the most versatile kits on the market today.

Coming later, a larger version for the car (14" rotor) should be available for those who simply can't get enough rotor. This kit will however be priced somewhat higher due to production costs. Details as they become available.

All kits include; Calipers, Rotors, Hats, Pads, Hoses, Brackets, and all necessary hardware. All the same options for the kits such as drilling, slotting, plating etc. apply to this kit as they do other kits. Priced 'ala carte' YOU decide what options best fit your needs.

Target pricing for the 13.1" is expected to 'base price' at about $1000. The future 14" version about $1800.

If you are considering brake upgrades for performance or appearance TCE can meet your goals. And do it at a reasonable price. Look for more info on the web site in the next few days as pricing is being finalized. Product availability is expected by the end of August. For those who can't wait, TCE is considering a limited number of promotional discounts for first time buyers so please contact TCE if you are in the market for a brake kit!

TCE can be contacted via their website at http://www.tceperformanceproducts.com or at (480) 967-7901

JamesHecker
08-09-2003, 09:20 AM
Great! Welcome to the site, and thanks for your support!

jgc61sr2002
08-09-2003, 05:55 PM
TCE - Welcome Todd. Will be looking for posts and thanks for supporting this great site.:D

Todd TCE
08-09-2003, 06:09 PM
Gents,

Thanks for the nice reception.

I must first point out a misconception to the post above and clairify something.

The brake kits in progress are FRONT kits only at this time- while not written I thougt the price would have suggested that, sorry if anyone is upset.

I have only a passing interest in the rear right now. Depending upon the support (read sales) of the fronts, only then will I look deeper into the rears. Of course if someone really want to start on this WITH me I'll entertain the thought. It took about two years before I did the Impala kit for the rear and even then it took about four months to get it right. Rears present some unique problems. If you are serious about a rear kit you'll need to speak with me via phone or email please.

RCSignals
08-11-2003, 02:01 PM
These 13.1" x 1.1" rotor packages will work with stock wheels I'm guessing? What about the 14"?