PDA

View Full Version : Fitchburg 99

Go Mifuni
02-21-2008, 08:50 AM
Ok, I guess I'm gonna unofficially throw this out there and see what happens lol.
As some of you central Mass Marauderers know, each and every (if I can help it lol) Thursday evening I frequent the 99 in Fitchburg. Typical arrival time is between 8:30 and 9:00.
As stated before, walk through the front door and proceed past the hostess station and enter the bar area. Glance to your right. Look for a bald guy sitting in the corner. His name is Ed. He's a nice guy. Feel free to introduce yourselves. If you see a guy sitting with him, that'll be me. If you don't see a guy sitting with him, I haven't arrived yet lol. Feel free to have a "tall" Stella waiting for me when I get there.
Here's a map:
http://the99.know-where.com/the99/cg...on=&mapid=U S
Like I said before, this is my regular Thursday haunt so don't feel pressured if you can't make it. I'll be doing it again the following week lol.

If anyone would like, we could also make this a regular Central MM gathering like once a month, say every third Thursday or something like that.

Egon Spengler
02-21-2008, 08:58 AM
don't think I can make it tonight... but I like the once a month deal!!

Go Mifuni
02-21-2008, 09:02 AM
don't think I can make it tonight... but I like the once a month deal!!

Now who's the elusive one? :P

Egon Spengler
02-21-2008, 09:18 AM
hahahaha touche good sir:flamer:

hot-rauder
02-21-2008, 10:14 AM
ill be there with guest... she is 21 im not so idk if they will mind me at the bar, unless you guys want to sit with us in the actual restaruant... or am i disturbing your routine? lmao

actually you maybe be able to see me and my brothers MM ( like you did on the way to NH on thanksgiving) there. idk if he will be willing to leave his house. lol

Go Mifuni
02-21-2008, 10:22 AM
ill be there with guest... she is 21 im not so idk if they will mind me at the bar, unless you guys want to sit with us in the actual restaruant... or am i disturbing your routine? lmao

actually you maybe be able to see me and my brothers MM ( like you did on the way to NH on thanksgiving) there. idk if he will be willing to leave his house. lol

Cool. They won't have a problem with that. I've brought my 17 year old son with me sometimes and they said it was fine.

See ya there!

hot-rauder
02-21-2008, 11:08 AM
Cool. They won't have a problem with that. I've brought my 17 year old son with me sometimes and they said it was fine.

See ya there!

my brother said he'll stop in!

Raudermaster
02-21-2008, 11:43 AM
The hell with all of you!:flamer: I'm gonna go become a CAM'er.:lol:

Egon Spengler
02-21-2008, 11:50 AM
Don't be jealous raudermaster :tongue::neener:

Go Mifuni
02-21-2008, 11:53 AM

Does this mean we won't be seeing you or your cowbell this evening? :D

hot-rauder
02-21-2008, 12:37 PM

doesnt matter Jarod, you still wouldnt show up for the MM meets there either! lmao

Raudermaster
02-21-2008, 12:51 PM
Sorry Adam, I work for a living, I don't collect un-employment like you and rob us tax payers.

Egon Spengler
02-21-2008, 12:54 PM
ooooo buuuurned... yeah... what he said!!!

hot-rauder
02-21-2008, 02:09 PM
Sorry Adam, I work for a living, I don't collect un-employment like you and rob us tax payers.

i do not! i collected workman's comp for my injury that i obtained while working.... now i am unemployed and NOT collecting. so HA! i dont rob you tax payers.... and i heard about your tax return ;)

Go Mifuni
02-21-2008, 03:12 PM
Mmmmmmm...... beer. :drool:
Well, whoever makes it, see ya there. :beer:

Davesvt2000
02-21-2008, 04:49 PM
I'm going to make it one of these nights, just not tonight... I've been on the road all day, and going to stay in and get a good nights sleep.. Tomorrow's going to be a loooong day plowing - I operate a front end loader at the Mall at Whitney Field, Leominster.

I'll try for next week :beer:

Egon Spengler
02-21-2008, 08:01 PM
I'll come down to the mall and do donuts around your loader!!! I love snow covered parkinglots!!

hot-rauder
02-22-2008, 12:26 AM
I'll come down to the mall and do donuts around your loader!!! I love snow covered parkinglots!!

give me a time... im up for it lol

Davesvt2000
02-22-2008, 06:08 AM
LOL my machine would push you guys up into a pile with no effort, if you don't mind retrieving your car till the spring :flamer:

Egon Spengler
02-22-2008, 06:17 AM
LOL my machine would push you guys up into a pile with no effort, if you don't mind retrieving your car till the spring :flamer:

I was just figuring I would give you a show while you plowed... I have plowed and it is fun but it does get a little boring... just figured you could watch while you plowed

hot-rauder
02-22-2008, 06:21 AM
I was just figuring I would give you a show while you plowed... I have plowed and it is fun but it does get a little boring... just figured you could watch while you plowed

darn, this is a "no go" too? i woke up early for nothing lol

Go Mifuni
02-22-2008, 08:06 AM
Hey Hot Rauder! Good to see you and your brother last night! :beer:

Here's the link to my Craig's listing for the Electra Straight 8.
http://worcester.craigslist.org/bik/562346426.html

See ya next week?

Egon Spengler
02-22-2008, 09:53 AM
Hopefully I might be able to make it next week... does everyone bring their marauders?

Go Mifuni
02-22-2008, 11:26 AM
Hopefully I might be able to make it next week... does everyone bring their marauders?

I brought mine, and I parked it right next to Hot-rauder's, who's was soon joined by his brother's. I think Hot-rauder's was the only one without steelies though.
I wish the weather would warm a bit. My baby needs a bath lol.

Egon Spengler
02-22-2008, 11:40 AM
Sounds good...we'll have to add mine to the mic... I don't have steelies either... I have nice grand marquis wheels!!!

hot-rauder
02-22-2008, 06:06 PM
Hey Hot Rauder! Good to see you and your brother last night! :beer:

Here's the link to my Craig's listing for the Electra Straight 8.
http://worcester.craigslist.org/bik/562346426.html

See ya next week?

its Adam... come on Rob... you should know this!!:P it was nice seeing you guys and hanging out. ill be there next week hopefully.

Go Mifuni
02-23-2008, 10:02 AM
its Adam... come on Rob... you should know this!!:P it was nice seeing you guys and hanging out. ill be there next week hopefully.

Ok, didn't know if you wanted to use names or not, ADAM!
Cool. See you next week. Looks like we may have a few stragglers from last week too. :D

Raudermaster
02-23-2008, 11:22 AM

You scum! I sold you those perfect condition steelie's so you could save the chromies for the good weather, and this is how you use them? :mad2:

Go Mifuni
02-23-2008, 12:04 PM
You scum! I sold you those perfect condition steelie's so you could save the chromies for the good weather, and this is how you use them? :mad2:

Let 'm have it! :bop::D

hot-rauder
02-23-2008, 12:57 PM

mine are polished aluminum:D

Raudermaster
02-23-2008, 02:07 PM
You know, no one likes a smart ass.:whistle:

hot-rauder
02-23-2008, 02:25 PM
You know, no one likes a smart ass.:whistle:
why does this CAM'er keep posting in this thread? lmao:D

hot-rauder
02-28-2008, 06:13 PM
im not going to be there tonite guys