PDA

View Full Version : When I visit...

TiTo35
02-22-2008, 10:36 AM
Anyone near Johnston or Wilson County?
I have family in NC...hell I bought my MM down there and I was wonder if you guys could show me something to do when I am down there?

Just putting it out there for when I come down for a visit...I know I have summer vacation locked in June on the Outer Banks...Oh I love that place!!!
:beer:

SILVERSURFER03
02-22-2008, 12:04 PM
never been hope you have a great time

SC Cheesehead
02-23-2008, 08:28 AM
Anyone near Johnston or Wilson County?

I have family in NC...hell I bought my MM down there and I was wonder if you guys could show me something to do when I am down there?

Just putting it out there for when I come down for a visit...I know I have summer vacation locked in June on the Outer Banks...Oh I love that place!!!

:beer:

We've got a couple members over on that side of the state, as for the rest of us, if you let us know when you're planning your vacation, maybe we can put together a road trip, or coordinate it with a car show, etc. where we can meet up.

SCCH

fastblackmerc
02-23-2008, 09:17 AM
I'm in Wake County.... right next to Johnston County. Let me know when you are planning a visit and I'll let you know about any car shows, cruise-in's or like SCCH said maybe we can do a little get together. keep checking the Carolina Marauders forum for info on car shows and other stuff.

FordNut
02-23-2008, 10:41 AM
I have family just outside Raleigh.

Ya gotta have some Smithfield's BBQ while you're in the area. And try their Brunswick stew, too.

fastblackmerc
02-25-2008, 08:56 AM
See these for NC barbecue

http://hkentcraig.com/BBQ.html

http://www.ncbbqsociety.com/trail_map.html

TiTo35
02-25-2008, 10:34 AM
I got a man down there that makes turkey BBQ....Lawd...Hab...Murcy! You would not even know the difference...When I go to NC...my pork intake skyrockets! Breakfast, lunch, supper and dinner....everyday....:shake: Thats ungood for a 27 y/o....:lol: BUt I will keep you guys posted...Thanks!!!