PDA

View Full Version : Future Marauder owner here!

Jewish Santa
02-26-2008, 12:51 PM
Hey guys and gals!

I've been trolling on here for a few months now and I decided to start posting. I'm getting ready to make a move for a 2004 Silver or Black Marauder in the very near future, As of now I drive a 2005 Mitsubishi Evolution and I love that car! Its a blast to drive and not alot can compare to it. Don't get me wrong I love the Evo But I'm looking for a new project and I feel that a Marauder is it.

I've always loved these cars and I almost bought a brand new one in 05 when I first got my license. I just didn't want to have that kinda car payment right out of High school. Now that I have everything in order and I will be getting rid of the evo I fell that getting a Marauder is finally in reach and now is a great time to get one.

I look forward to getting to know everyone on here and meeting everyone on the CAM (Capitol Area Marauders) forum. I plan on racing this car when I get it and getting it deep in to the 11's. With the help and the knowledge that I know I'll recieve on here I know its possible.

TiTo35
02-26-2008, 01:33 PM
<center>Welcome aboard...where in MD are located? You got your license in 05...you that young or that late? LOL</center>

ctrlraven
02-26-2008, 01:36 PM
:welcome1:

Keep an eye out in the CAM section for our next upcoming meet so you can come out and drool yourself stupid :lol:

whoskal
02-26-2008, 01:44 PM
Welcome to the site

Jewish Santa
02-26-2008, 02:20 PM
<CENTER>Welcome aboard...where in MD are located? You got your license in 05...you that young or that late? LOL</CENTER>

Located in Bel Air, MD and I just got my license late... I was 17 when I got it.

Jewish Santa
02-26-2008, 02:20 PM
:welcome1:

Keep an eye out in the CAM section for our next upcoming meet so you can come out and drool yourself stupid :lol:
Oh I will be there!

Bluerauder
02-26-2008, 03:04 PM
Located in Bel Air, MD and I just got my license late... I was 17 when I got it.
Welcome to the MM.Net :welcome1: Hope your find your MM and the grin that comes with it.

There are a couple "Mean MMs" in your area ... but I'll let them introduce themselves. CAM may be meeting sometime soon at Red Brick Station on The Avenue in White Marsh ... not far from you. Keep your eye on the CAM Forum.

Egon Spengler
02-26-2008, 03:12 PM
Why would you want one of these cars!?!?!? Run for your life!!! Get the impala instead!!!

JUST KIDDING!!!!

Welcome to the site... you will love it... MOSTLY everyone on here is very kind and very helpful... you have a problem, someone on here has the answer for it and it is probably already a thread that you can search for... WELCOME!!!

DOOM
02-26-2008, 03:23 PM
Welcome aboard. Hope to see you soon. Good luck on finding your new ride. Im in bowie and silver surfer is right down the road.

Jewish Santa
02-26-2008, 04:36 PM
Oh as soon as I get mine you'll be seeing me around... ALOT!!! Mainly at the track concidering Cecil County Dragway is 20 mins away from me

jgc61sr2002
02-26-2008, 04:54 PM
Welcome to the MM site.:D