PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Loaded Black Marauder for sale

HBgirl
02-27-2008, 01:58 PM
This car comes equipped with every gadget you could need. From public address and Florida police interceptor outfit to light bars, air horns, and 408 WHP worth of engine upgrades, you're bound to have a good time driving this monster of a car!
Heres a short list of some of the professional grade modifications that have been made to this car
Train & Air Horn Installation
One K5LA Train Horn (Mounted In Rear)
Two K3LA Train Horns (Mounted Front & Back)
Two Sets of PsychoBlasters Air Horns
Two ViAir 450C 100% Duty Air Compressors
One ViAir 400C High Performance Air Compressor
Two 5 Gallon Anti-Corrosive Air Tanks
175 PSI Worth Of Pressure To Blast Anything!Police Interceptor & Performance Upgrades
Complete Whelen Light Bar Setup
Complete Whelen Strobe Outfit
Whelen Public Address and Siren Unit
Replica Modern Style Police Badge & Antenna
Dynotech Aluminum Driveshaft
Kooks High Flow Long Tube Headers w/ Ceramic Coating and X Pipe
Ford Racing 4.10 Gears
Addco Rear Sway BarOther Car Features
All Power Options Including Power Seat Adjustments & More
Six CD Changer and In Dash Player With Steering Wheel Controls
Load Levelling Springs For Extra Comfort
All Leather Seats
5% Limo Tint All Around
Only Ever Driven On Mobile One OilHas 50,000 miles and the asking price is $20,000. If interested please email or call at 813-966-2247. Thanks!!!

Breadfan
02-27-2008, 02:05 PM
What gives it 408whp?

I take it this is the hornblasters car too.

Same as this one? http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=41868 (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=41868&highlight=hornblasters)

Zack
02-27-2008, 02:20 PM
Junk, it aint BLUE :eek:

Seneca
02-27-2008, 02:22 PM
Come on now mike the Train horns are good for a few hundred at the tires..:rolleyes:

Zack
02-27-2008, 02:25 PM
50,000 miles, illegal horns, illegal tint, $22,900 out the door for a NEW Marauder at the end of 04, no power adder.....$20k?????

That sound like a good price for this car? :rofl:

TiTo35
02-27-2008, 03:00 PM
I figure if you want 20k for anything...you would post ALOT of better looking pics...:rolleyes:

dreydin
02-27-2008, 03:48 PM
yea, those pics are bad =x

Blackened300a
02-27-2008, 03:53 PM
Im curious too, I dumped so much money into my car for performance parts not stupidity of horns and lights and I havent been able to reach 408RWHP :confused:

Maybe I need the horns and lights for the extra 100hp Im down.

Raudermaster
02-27-2008, 08:22 PM
She logged on today at 5, I hope she comes back and talks. But honestly, I wonder if they have a dyno sheet proving the 408rwhp. I mean, no one is making fun of the car, you just have to be realistic.

Taemian
02-27-2008, 08:44 PM
She logged on today at 5, I hope she comes back and talks. But honestly, I wonder if they have a dyno sheet proving the 408rwhp. I mean, no one is making fun of the car, you just have to be realistic.

I'm making fun of the car. Horns and police lights/decals? :flamer:If this is the hornblasters car, perhaps the guy finally got the snot kicked outta him for his "hilarious hijinks", and has decided to sell.

UncleLar
02-27-2008, 09:03 PM
I'd like to know what the "Florida interceptor package" consists of as well as what gives it 408rwhp.
BTW,don't ya just love when the only time somebody is interested in the site is to sell something because they can post a free ad?

freakstatus
02-27-2008, 10:38 PM
LOL...not the listing of mods you'd expect thats for sure...train horns and police lights...

de minimus
02-27-2008, 11:19 PM
I've seen those pictures before on this site......anyone else remember?

rayjay
02-28-2008, 02:01 AM
Takes cohones to vandalize a Marauder and then try to sell it here. :rolleyes:

magindat
02-28-2008, 06:09 AM
Furthermore, as I recall, the original moron owner cut the floor out of the trunk to accommodate the horns.

This 'custom install' needs to be parted out and sold and the car returned to some dignified state. Otherwise, you ain't gonna get that money.

You could get a few grand off the compressors and horns. A grand or so off the lights. Weld the floor pan back into the trunk and sell the car for 14 or so and you might get flush.

SMOKE
02-28-2008, 06:22 AM
Nice garage I guess??

Just figured I'd throw something positive in here...

JWM

03Farmmarauder
02-28-2008, 06:23 AM
What another waste of a marauder. :rolleyes: With all that stuff and the floor in the trunk cut out the car is junk. :bigcry: No collector would even come close to that car. For 9K more u could have had that perfect blue with 1800 miles on her and had something. :bows: :bows:

magindat
02-28-2008, 06:28 AM
What another waste of a marauder. :rolleyes: With all that stuff and the floor in the trunk cut out the car is junk. :bigcry: No collector would even come close to that car. For 9K more u could have had that perfect blue with 1800 miles on her and had something. :bows: :bows:

It's not a collector's kind of car. It's a punk *** kid's kind of car!!!!

It's a ricer marauder (not capitalized on purpose). :bigcry:

03Farmmarauder
02-28-2008, 06:42 AM
It's not a collector's kind of car. It's a punk *** kid's kind of car!!!!

It's a ricer marauder (not capitalized on purpose). :bigcry:

If you do anything to these cars besides what the marauder world wants you can never sell these cars. (I think that cutting the trunk apart is a bad thing):rolleyes:

magindat
02-28-2008, 06:49 AM
If you do anything to these cars besides what the marauder world wants you can never sell these cars. (I think that cutting the trunk apart is a bad thing):rolleyes:

Nah, I don't think that's entirely true. I think I'd get fine money for mine. It's admired widely and I get many compliments. It's definitely 'off the beaten path' in the Marauder world. However, it's done well and maintains heritage and I think the real key is, it's mature.

The Marauder world tends to be more mature and look down upon the immature. This car definitely falls under immature and in Marauder-ese that translates to 'ricer'!!!

:beer:

03Farmmarauder
02-28-2008, 06:52 AM
Nah, I don't think that's entirely true. I think I'd get fine money for mine. It's admired widely and I get many compliments. It's definitely 'off the beaten path' in the Marauder world. However, it's done well and maintains heritage and I think the real key is, it's mature.

The Marauder world tends to be more mature and look down upon the immature. This car definitely falls under immature and in Marauder-ese that translates to 'ricer'!!!

:beer:

Did you paint your car???

magindat
02-28-2008, 06:57 AM
Did you paint your car???
Yep. 27 hours in the booth... between prep and paint.

03Farmmarauder
02-28-2008, 07:00 AM
Yep. 27 hours in the booth... between prep and paint.

Looks like the paint went on well, no OPeel, looks like a real nice job.:up::up::up:

magindat
02-28-2008, 07:05 AM
Looks like the paint went on well, no OPeel, looks like a real nice job.:up::up::up:

It laid out pretty well. The shop had an oven heated booth, so that helped a lot. Bake at 160 for 30 minutes!!!

CRUZTAKER
02-28-2008, 07:29 AM
.... no power adder.....$20k?????

It appears to have a Reinhart Stage One.

The rare 408 whp variety! :loco:

Cheeseheadbob
02-28-2008, 07:55 AM
Sorry folks, but WTF is this?

I sure hope this person is a LEO, because if not, they need to be spending some serious time on a therapists couch. Maybe couldn't hack or get into the academy but still wanted to play cop.

As for the airhorns... Add everything together and you get LOSER!!!!! :mad2:

Breadfan
02-28-2008, 07:59 AM
Sorry folks, but WTF is this?

I sure hope this person is a LEO, because if not, they need to be spending some serious time on a therapists couch. Maybe couldn't hack or get into the academy but still wanted to play cop.

As for the airhorns... Add everything together and you get LOSER!!!!! :mad2:

I agree, first train horns and youtube videos scaring people and giving MM's a bad rep, then add cop lights like your some sort of Joe Sixpack LEO-wannabe - your math is good!

TiTo35
02-28-2008, 08:58 AM
I saw the clip on youtube...I guess if they think you are the police...the horns are part of your "job?" I dunno...lets be easy on the lady...

TiTo35
02-28-2008, 08:59 AM
:lol:So...Umm...I guess NONE of you guys are interested?:lol:

fastblackmerc
02-28-2008, 09:20 AM
Could it be the 408HP is from the horns mounted facing the rear? :dunno:

Sort of like nitrous when you blow them all together?

dreydin
02-28-2008, 09:22 AM
20k? no updates yet?

offroadkarter
02-28-2008, 01:03 PM
I'm making fun of the car. Horns and police lights/decals? :flamer:If this is the hornblasters car, perhaps the guy finally got the snot kicked outta him for his "hilarious hijinks", and has decided to sell.

Oh cmon, i knew this was the hornblasters car just from looking at the pics.

And what do you think the HB in HBgirl (who happens to be in florida, where hornblasters got train horns illegalized) stands for? Could it be.... Horn Blasters? :lol:

hot-rauder
02-28-2008, 02:27 PM
Oh cmon, i knew this was the hornblasters car just from looking at the pics.

And what do you think the HB in HBgirl (who happens to be in florida, where hornblasters got train horns illegalized) stands for? Could it be.... Horn Blasters? :lol:

darn, Ryan is right... i thought iot stood for HORRIBLE BUY!! lmao.

and it says 408 whp.... its at the flywheel guys. it only have about 330RWHP at most lol :lol:

Breadfan
02-28-2008, 02:36 PM

and it says 408 whp.... its at the flywheel guys. it only have about 330RWHP at most lol :lol:

or wheel of dreams

hot-rauder
02-28-2008, 02:57 PM
or wheel of dreams

i love the people that come in here and say outlandish numbers for the mods that they have, and then either never respond, or call us all idiots and say we dont know our stuff. :shake:

MENINBLK
02-28-2008, 03:05 PM

175 PSI Worth Of Pressure To Blast Anything!

Aren't these ILLEGAL now ???

SC Cheesehead
02-28-2008, 03:25 PM

Yeah, but the only engine mods listed are the Kooks long tubes. These are worth 105 engine HP??!!!

Need to get me set right quick if that's the case!:rolleyes:

SCCH

offroadkarter
02-28-2008, 05:11 PM
Yeah, but the only engine mods listed are the Kooks long tubes. These are worth 105 engine HP??!!!

Need to get me set right quick if that's the case!:rolleyes:

SCCH

I know for a fact it also has a set of flowmaster 40's, so thats where the extra 5hp comes in. Cmon SCCH, you really need to learn your marauder facts, i know my JLT intake gave me 50rwhp, and cleaning the dust off the motor and electricals gave me an extra .3 seconds off my 1/4th

Duh :lol:

offroadkarter
02-28-2008, 05:13 PM
Aren't these ILLEGAL now ???

only in florida, thanks to hornblasters

Raudermaster
02-28-2008, 07:05 PM
This person will never come back to the site again.

rayjay
02-28-2008, 07:25 PM
This person will never come back to the site again.

Yea, so? :shake:

2003 MIB
02-28-2008, 07:26 PM
[quote=offroadkarter;587435]Oh cmon, i knew this was the hornblasters car just from looking at the pics.

And what do you think the HB in HBgirl quote]

Wow! You're like Matlock...I'm glad you're on our side.

Raudermaster
02-28-2008, 08:13 PM
Yea, so? :shake:

Just stating the obvious.:fishslap:

Black_Noise
02-28-2008, 08:31 PM
ive never seen anybody but the hornbasterd car on a checkered floor, that pic have definatly been on here

SC Cheesehead
02-28-2008, 08:41 PM
I know for a fact it also has a set of flowmaster 40's, so thats where the extra 5hp comes in. Cmon SCCH, you really need to learn your marauder facts, i know my JLT intake gave me 50rwhp, and cleaning the dust off the motor and electricals gave me an extra .3 seconds off my 1/4th

Duh :lol:

What, you haven't changed from air to nitrogen in your tires yet? That's good for another 0.2 seconds off your ET. ;)

Get with it!:rofl:

SCCH

OneBADLsE
02-28-2008, 09:53 PM
The "HB" Marauder just got SERIOUSLY OWNED in this thread, :lol:

UncleLar
02-28-2008, 11:52 PM
And there you have it gents,a Genuine Ricearauder:turkey:

offroadkarter
02-29-2008, 05:43 AM
What, you haven't changed from air to nitrogen in your tires yet? That's good for another 0.2 seconds off your ET. ;)

Get with it!:rofl:

SCCH

No i run helium in my tires, and because of that i can do wheelies to :P

Blackened300a
02-29-2008, 03:42 PM

I have more mods then this car and on the dyno Im putting down just under 300RWHP.
Someone is stretching the truth of what power they have just a bit.

Hey HBgirl More info on the car!!!

offroadkarter
02-29-2008, 07:43 PM
Hey HBgirl More info on the car!!!

Aint coming back, to much ownage http://www.forumspile.com/owned/Owned-Bike_skid.jpg

Signal_20
03-18-2008, 08:01 PM
Here is a link to another add for same the car in Tampa, Fl.

http://www.lemonfree.com/12968789.html

Dennis Reinhart
03-18-2008, 08:36 PM
I think this car came from Jacksonville, it was Randy Linseys old car, he sold it to horn blasters, if so, Rich is right it was butchered in the trunk, has no power adder, has about four air Horne's up front and six in the trunk, he put the strobes in it after seeing mine which are never used on the street, had the company that did mine install the PA system, but heck if you want it it's yours, just stroke a check. I don't think the Horne's give it 170 RWHP, but you never know, I think some one told me if you, reverse the battery terminals and turn the headlights on every thing turns dark.

knine
03-18-2008, 08:44 PM
train horns and police lights...
Maybee the Railroad Police would be interested ;)

stryker
03-28-2008, 05:07 AM
This car comes equipped with every gadget you could need. From public address and Florida police interceptor outfit to light bars, air horns, and 408 WHP worth of engine upgrades, you're bound to have a good time driving this monster of a car!
Heres a short list of some of the professional grade modifications that have been made to this car

175 PSI Worth Of Pressure To Blast Anything!Police Interceptor & Performance Upgrades

Dynotech Aluminum Driveshaft
Kooks High Flow Long Tube Headers w/ Ceramic Coating and X Pipe
Ford Racing 4.10 Gears
Addco Rear Sway BarOther Car Features

All Power Options Including Power Seat Adjustments & More
Six CD Changer and In Dash Player With Steering Wheel Controls
Load Levelling Springs For Extra Comfort
All Leather Seats
5% Limo Tint All Around
Only Ever Driven On Mobile One OilHas 50,000 miles and the asking price is $20,000. If interested please email or call at 813-966-2247. Thanks!!!:confused: Sorry HBGIRL but could you post more bigger pics and to saw the details, Thank you.

STRYKER. :burnout: