PDA

View Full Version : MM sighting in Cleveland

Merc220A
02-28-2008, 08:17 PM
My buddy told me today that he saw a Black Marauder driving around the West side suburbs. He mentioned the plate name was BEAKER. Is that anyone on here??

CRUZTAKER
02-28-2008, 09:27 PM
I know not of this BEAKER. :dunno:

Merc220A
02-28-2008, 10:06 PM
Cruztaker....I read your post about the accident in your front yard. Im glad to hear your son is ok.

Ken
02-29-2008, 06:03 AM
I met a fellow Marauder owner yesterday, when by the luck of the draw, he sat down at my desk to have his taxes done. I knew approximately where he lived, and I asked if he was the MM owner and he said yes. I've never seen it on the road, it's always in the driveway just around the corner from my ex wife's house.

Two years ago ago I met another owner, when he got done at my desk and we were walking to the front desk to pay and I see his MM and I said "Hey, there's my car" in front of the office, He said that that was his car. Found out that he worked at FORD with me. Ironically, all three of us retired from our jobs last year.

I've also done another MM owner's taxes.

Ken

mpearce
02-29-2008, 06:28 AM
I'm on Cleveland's west side. I have seen BEAKER before, it was this past summer I believe. No clue who it is. There is also another one ENUFHP, but despite repeated "cardings" he's never checked in on the site.

I'm in Lakewood, and Ive seen a DTR driven by an older couple, they live a few streets down. I only see it in the summer. I've also seen a pristine Blue as well, driven by an old lady.

I havent seen any MM's this winter though...not even my own. :D

-Mat

mpearce
02-29-2008, 06:29 AM
My buddy told me today that he saw a Black Marauder driving around the West side suburbs. He mentioned the plate name was BEAKER. Is that anyone on here??

BTW...you've gotta get together with all of us this summer.

We frequent the Quaker Steak and Lube out in Sheffield on Sunday afternoons.

Merc220A
02-29-2008, 10:01 AM
Yeah just let me know when you guys go out to Quaker state...I will hopefully have my marauder out of storage by april.

pantheroc
02-29-2008, 10:22 AM
Don't know BEAKER either...

did you know spub was selling his DTR?