PDA

View Full Version : 03B Marauder

kamikaze2899
03-04-2008, 06:40 AM
Just putting out the feelers, as I am tired of always chasing small problems with this car. Don't get me wrong it's a great car, I just need one that doesn't act like a woman and be nit picky about every little thing.

2003 Mercury Marauder Silver Birch with Black interior. Pre-Decontented "B". Has traction control, and small spare.

Kenwood Excelon CD, with bluetooth and USB input, DLS separates in the front, Kenwood Co-axials in the rear. 10" Coustic Sub, in a custom enclosure on the package tray next to the spare. Two Kenwood amps on custom amp rack on the right side of trunk. Trunk Organizer. Removed the two rear cats, 2.5" pipe to a Bassani X, into Flowmaster super 40 mufflers into 3.5" stainless tips. Cross Drilled and slotted rotors w/5k miles. Brand new never installed NAPA Ceramic pads for all 4 corners. 1 week old alternator. B&M trans drain plug. 8 month old battery. Always serviced with Mobil 1 oil, and Motorcraft filters. Rear tires don't even have 100 miles on them Toyo Proxes S/T 255/55. Fronts are Toyo Proxes 4 with about 7k on them, but I have a second set to go with them. Has an intake, but it's a generic one. Works okay I guess. I will include the factory stereo, CD Changer, speakers, and sub. Also the factory air box. Comes with 2 MAF, my friend totalled his MM and that's where I got the intake from. I have front and rear neoprene seat covers made by Hawaiian seat covers that are side airbag compatible. The MM floormats are in great shape, as I had cheap rubber ones on top of them. I think that's about it. Oh Yah, the mileage right now is 73,556. That will change as this is a daily driver for work.

This MM has some issues as you can see from my threads.

I'd like to get $12k for it. This is just a feeler to see if anyone would be interested. I have to find another car before I can sell this one. I'm unfortunate, and only own one.

If you really want it, and are serious, I will definitely let it go ASAP. I'll just need some time to have the siren and radio removed, have it detailed, and then ship it. If you want pics, just give me your email address, and what you want to see. I'll get the pics to you as soon as I can.

Let me know. Thanks.

Tired in Hawaii

Zack
03-04-2008, 06:49 AM
All this cause you still have air in the cooling system?

WOW!

Breadfan
03-04-2008, 07:35 AM
... Has an intake, but it's a generic one. Works okay I guess. I will include the factory stereo, CD Changer, speakers, and sub. Also the factory air box. Comes with 2 MAF, my friend totalled his MM and that's where I got the intake from. ...

What sort of "generic intake"? I take it 1 maf is on the car, and one is in a box?

Have you ever thought that perhaps this generic intake may be causing some of your problems with missing?

Have you tried putting the stock setup back on and then unplug battery for 30mins to reset the PCM?

SILVERSURFER03
03-04-2008, 07:49 AM
sorry to hear that ...im sure she'll find a good home.. better luck on your next car purchase

Local Boy
03-04-2008, 10:09 AM
Wade, bring it by my house...Lets take a look at it...

I'm sure, with the help of everyone here, we can figure it out...

ALOHA

kamikaze2899
03-04-2008, 01:25 PM
What sort of "generic intake"? I take it 1 maf is on the car, and one is in a box?

Have you ever thought that perhaps this generic intake may be causing some of your problems with missing?

Have you tried putting the stock setup back on and then unplug battery for 30mins to reset the PCM?

Been there, done that. Thanks though

kamikaze2899
03-12-2008, 09:33 PM
Thanks to localboy, the cooling problem is now a thing of the past. Installed a 180 stat, and bled the system a couple of times to purge all the air out. Now that it's running at the correct temp. the rest of the problems also went out the door.

The only problem is that I just bought another car, and the MM HAS TO GO!!.

I'm asking for $12k, or make me a reasonable offer. I have the title in hand, and will coordinate with you for the shipping (buyer pays all costs). If you want to look before you buy, I'll also take care of any transportation to/from the airport.

I couldn't figure out how to put photos on here, so email me, and I'll send you pics of whatever you want to see. The mileage right now is 73,772.

My email is kamikaze2899@hawaii.rr.com

Thanks for looking

kamikaze2899
03-21-2008, 01:21 AM
sold!!!!!!